- How do I know I'm getting to the heart of any matter?
I just wait for the reaction of Daniel Pipes of the Council On Foreign
Relations. Up till now he has employed two minor-leaguers, one from Israel,
one from Switzerland, to conceal his very high-level campaign against my
truth exposures. Now he has upped the stakes, bringing in far better known
people from The Boston Globe and Philadelphia Jewish Exponent.
- However, the strategy remains the same; search the
net to find any site or group which publishes me; then disparage me and
threaten them. This week the thugs met their match in Reuven Koret of www.israelinsider.com
- Just look at the desperation of the Pipes gang and
the steadfast heroism of Koret:
- My last three books have documented the CFR's plans
for us and they ain't pretty. They want us
- disarmed, back within 1948 borders and without half our
capital. And they're doing all of that now, but our learned commentators
just can't figure anything out.
- Open the CFR list below and then read the first
paragraph of an article the way it should have
- been written because I added the CFR members in bold
- Look who's 'representing' Israel by Caroline Glick
- The Jerusalem Post, Feb 8,2005
- As US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (CFR) embarked
on her maiden voyage, it was reported that she departed from America armed
with a new policy paper on how to implement the Quartet's road map produced
by the James Baker Institute For Public Policy.
- According to Edward Djerejian (CFR), the former US ambassador
to Syria who directs the Baker Center, the paper, with its detailed recommendations,
is a "street map to the road map."
- One of the things that make the paper significant is
that it bears former US secretary of state James Baker's (CFR) name. Not
only did Baker (CFR) serve under the president's father, he now plays a
formal role in mobilizing international support for Iraqi reconstruction
- The latest CFR stooge to sign on to the Israel disintegration
project is one Larry Garber, who is now chairman of the most socially disruptive
charity of all, The New Israel Fund. Garber is no stranger to local crime,
as I have covered before:
- SO, who is the USAID Director Larry Garber? Here is a
bit of background found, guess where? On Wayne Owens own web site. Why
is Larry Garber's bio on Owens site? Because they invited him to speak
at the Center for Middle East Peace and Economic Development on January
- The topic was "Challenges Facing the Donor Community"
- Now on to Daniel Pipes. He is chairman of the Middle
East Forum. His director is one Judith Kipper and this salty lass is also
director of the CFR's Middle East Forum. Well what do you know? Pipes "think
tank" is not merely a front for the CFR, it IS the CFR:
- CFR Study Group. Middle East Forum. ( September, 1985
- Present ). Project directed by : Judith Kipper. Chaired by : Anthony
C. Zinni. The ... www.cfr.org/projects.php?id=65 - 28k - Cached - Similar
- CFR Meetings ... RENT COUNCIL SPACE. CONTACT INFO. BY
ALPHA. BY REGION · IRAQ. BY TOPIC. Middle East Forum Meeting. December
13, 1999, Washington, DC. "Middle East Forum". ... www.cfr.org/meetings.php?id=1928
- 23k - Cached - Similar pages
- Council on Foreign Relations: Judith Kipper Judith Kipper.
Director, Middle East Forum. ... Energy Security Group (January 1998 -
Present) Middle East Forum (September 1985 - Present). ... wwwcfr.org/bio.php?meety=2000&id=63&puby=
- 31k - Cached - Similar pages
- CFR Meetings ... CONTACT INFO. BY ALPHA. BY REGION ·
IRAQ. BY TOPIC. Middle East Forum Meeting. February 09, 2001, Washington,
DC. "Middle East Forum Luncheon". ... www.cfr.org/meetings.php?id=2529
- 23k - Cached - Similar pages
- CFR Meetings ... CONTACT INFO. BY ALPHA. BY REGION ·
IRAQ. BY TOPIC. Middle East Forum Meeting.
- June 13, 2000, Washington, DC. "A Conversation on
the Middle East Peace Process". ...
- www.cfr.org/meetings.php?id=2215 - 24k - Cached - Similar
- CFR Publications: Middle East Debate: Should Washington
Actively ... ... Biographical Information. Daniel Pipes Director, Middle
East Forum; Author, Militant Islam Reaches America Biographical Information.
- www.cfr.org/publication.php?id=5906 - 28k - Cached -
- CFR Programs ... Middle East Forum ( September 01, 1985
- Present ) Project directed by: Judith Kipper Chaired by: Anthony C. Zinni.
The Middle East ... www.cfr.org/program.php?id=40 - 34k - Cached - Similar
- CFR Publications: Middle East ... Judith Kipper is the
Director of the Middle East Forum, Council on Foreign Relations and Director,
Middle East Program, Center for Strategic and International ...
- www.cfr.org/pub4497/judith_kipper/middle_east.php - 27k
- Cached - Similar pages
- CFR Meetings ... BY TOPIC. Middle East Forum Meeting.
... The Crisis in the Middle East". Presider: Judith Kipper Director,
Middle East Forum Related Project(s): Middle East Forum.
- www.cfr.org/meetings.php?id=2743 - 23k - Cached - Similar
- But that's nothing. Pipes is also on the board of the
United States Institute For Peace. Note the board members:
- J. Robinson West (Chair) Chairman PFC Energy Washington,
- María Otero (Vice Chair) President ACCION International
- Betty F. Bumpers Founder and former President Peace Links
- Holly J. Burkhalter Advocacy Director Physicians for
Human Rights Washington, D.C.
- Chester A. Crocker James R. Schlesinger Professor of
Strategic Studies School of Foreign Service Georgetown University
- Laurie S. Fulton Williams and Connolly Washington, D.C.
- Charles Horner Senior Fellow Hudson Institute Washington,
- Stephen D. Krasner Graham H. Stuart Professor of International
Relations Stanford University
- Seymour Martin - Lipset Hazel Professor of Public Policy
George Mason University
- Mora L. McLean President Africa-America Institute New
- Daniel Pipes Director Middle East Forum Philadelphia,
- Barbara W. Snelling Former State Senator and former Lieutenant
Governor Shelburne, Vt.
- Members ex officio
- Arthur E. Dewey Assistant Secretary of State for Population,
Refugees, and Migration
- Michael M. Dunn Lieutenant General, U.S. Air Force President,
National Defense University
- Peter W. Rodman Assistant Secretary of Defense for International
- Richard H. Solomon President United States Institute
of Peace (nonvoting)
- Checking the USIP site's links, we find only one
to a Jewish site:
- But it's loads of fun.
- Just look at the awards Pipes and his fellow
board members hand out with glee:
- Abraham Joshua Heschel Awards, 2001
- Rabbi Arthur Waskow - for exceptional contributions to
peacemaking in the Jewish tradition
- Rabbis for Human Rights - the only organization in Israel
concerned specifically with giving voice to the Jewish tradition of human
- JPF Peacemaker Awards, 2001
- Bat Shalom - the feminist peace organization in Israel
working toward a just peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors
- Open House - the peace center in Ramle, Israel, for its
commitment to the concept of "one home, two peoples" and Jewish-Palestinian
- Women in Black - for their resolute refusal to be intimidated
as they appear regularly in public in Israel urging peace and reconciliation
- New Profile - for its courageous defense of the right
of young Israelis who reject war and violence to be treated as conscientious
- There's your Daniel Pipes for you!
- While professing great love for the Israeli Right, he's
handing out prizes to Israelis who refuse to serve in Yesha and desire
with all their hearts to live to see the country dissolve.
- Not many people have seen through him. I'm one
and so he uses flunkies to mount his non-stop slander campaign against
me. But he's finished, even if it takes a little while. Too many others
are catching on. His campaign of lies against me isn't doing it.
- 14.49 Wednesday 02/09/2005, R. Kossover wrote:
- I forward this article to show what is wrong with Daniel
Pipes. His summary of terrorist acts committed by Moslems is very good.
His mild clucking about American authorities is very good. But his identity
of the enemy is misleading - purposely. The enemy here is not "Islamists"
or "Islamo-fascists". The enemy is the Wahhabi tribe from Saudi
Arabia, the very people who foster a heretical version of Islam and who
have done everything they could to subvert Islam to make it into a religion
of savagery after their own image of it.
- If Pipes identifies Saudi Arabia, he'd be hitting too
close to the mark and thus damaging the interests of his real bosses, the
Council of Foreign Relations, a council of which he is a member. When you
go back into history, you find out that the leader of the Wahhabi tribe,
ibn Saud, emerged out of nowhere to conquer the Arabian peninsula in the
1920's. Where did he get his guns and the money to buy camels and horses?
Was he maybe selling Tupperware or Pampered Chef products at house parties
in America and Europe? NO!!! His money came from the very same folks who
set up the Council of Foreign Relations!
- Here you see Pipes at his best - leading people who hate
Arab terror down a garden path of false identities. That is his job. That
is what he is supposed to do. If you hijack these opponents to Arab terror
and divert them away form their real enemies, they will not be able to
- Daniel Pipes earns is money. He is very good at what
he does. That is why he is so dangerous.
- Blessings from a very cold Jerusalem,
- Reuven Kossover
- Enemies Within, Enemies Without
- "CNBC interviewed Daniel Pipes and Newsweek columnist
Fareed Zakaria. Daniel
- Pipes revealed that he supports eventual Arab statehood
in Judea, Samaria,
- and Gaza. That makes him a short-term friend of Israel
and a long-term enemy.
- To hear my 90 minute lecture last May in Denver on the
real "peace" process, just write me at email@example.com
$20 will get you a two CD package. Same price for my video, Who Murdered
- As usual, you can order my English books; Who Murdered
Yitzhak Rabin, Israel Betrayed, The Last Days of Israel, Save Israel! and
my latest, Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism And The Holocaust, from me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My last offer to donate two books to the library of your
choice if you buy one, led to a modest eight taker--uppers. It's still
a really good idea.