- "We are simple people who chose principles over
- People of the world! These words come to you from those
who up to the day of the invasion were struggling to survive under the
sanctions imposed by the criminal regimes of the U.S. and Britain .
- We are simple people who chose principles over
- We have suffered crimes and sanctions, which we consider
the true weapons of mass destruction.
- Years and years of agony and despair, while the condemned
UN traded with our oil revenues in the name of world stability and
- Over two million innocents died waiting for a light at
the end of a tunnel that only ended with the occupation of our country
and the theft of our resources.
- After the crimes of the administrations of the U.S and
Britain in Iraq , we have chosen our future. The future of every resistance
struggle ever in the history of man.
- It is our duty, as well as our right, to fight back the
occupying forces, which their nations will be held morally and economically
responsible; for what their elected governments have destroyed and stolen
from our land.
- We have not crossed the oceans and seas to occupy Britain
or the U.S. nor are we responsible for 9/11. These are only a few of the
lies that these criminals present to cover their true plans for the control
of the energy resources of the world, in face of a growing China and a
strong unified Europe . It is Ironic that the Iraqi,s are to bear the full
face of this large and growing conflict on behalf of the rest of this
- We thank all those, including those of Britain and the
U.S. , who took to the streets in protest against this war and against
Globalism. We also thank France, Germany and other states for their
which least to say are considered wise and balanced, til now.
- Today, we call on you again.
- We do not require arms or fighters, for we have
- We ask you to form a world wide front against war and
sanctions. A front that is governed by the wise and knowing. A front that
will bring reform and order. New institutions that would replace the now
- Stop using the U.S. dollar, use the Euro or a basket
of currencies. Reduce or halt your consumption of British and U.S.
Put an end to Zionism before it ends the world. Educate those in doubt
of the true nature of this conflict and do not believe their media for
their casualties are far higher than they admit.
- We only wish we had more cameras to show the world their
- The enemy is on the run. They are in fear of a resistance
movement they can not see nor predict.
- We, now choose when, where, and how to strike. And as
our ancestors drew the first sparks of civilization, we will redefine the
- Today we write a new chapter in the arts of urban
- Know that by helping the Iraqi people, you are helping
yourselves, for tomorrow may bring the same destruction to you.
- In helping the Iraqi people does not mean dealing for
the Americans for a few contracts here and there. You must continue to
isolate their strategy.
- This conflict is no longer considered a localized war.
Nor can the world remain hostage to the never-ending and regenerated fear
that the American people suffer from in general.
- We will pin them here in Iraq to drain their resources,
manpower, and their will to fight. We will make them spend as much as they
steal, if not more.
- We will disrupt, then halt the flow of our stolen oil,
thus, rendering their plans useless.
- And the earlier a movement is born, the earlier their
fall will be.
- And to the American soldiers we say, you can also choose
to fight tyranny with us. Lay down your weapons, and seek refuge in our
mosques, churches and homes. We will protect you. And we will get you out
of Iraq , as we have done with a few others before you.
- Go back to your homes, families, and loved ones. This
is not your war. Nor are you fighting for a true cause in Iraq .
- And to George W. Bush, we say, "You have asked us
to 'Bring it on', and so have we. Like never expected. Have you another