- A Scottish tourist who died mysteriously in Israel may
have been murdered because of his involvement in a shadowy organisation
which dates back to Robert the Bruce and the Crusades.
- It is also now believed that when Alisdair Rosslyn
met his death, his heart was removed as part of a medieval ritual.
- Mr Sinclair, originally from Arran, made an unexplained
five-day visit to Israel in April 1998. He was arrested as he tried to
leave the country and died in police custody. When his body was returned
to Scotland, an autopsy revealed his heart was missing.
- The official version of events stated that Mr Sinclair
hanged himself in a police cell and that his heart had been taken for
examination and had been misplaced.
- The Israeli health authorities then sent a heart to his
family but it was impossible to test it and, therefore, confirm its
- At the time of his death he was described as a resident
of Amsterdam who eked out a living as a musician and from making and
- Now, startling new evidence has been uncovered which
reveals that the humble Scottish guitar maker was a direct descendant of
a high-ranking family which helped found the Order of the Knights
- The Order is embroiled in an international battle for
the control of the holy sites in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.
- An investigation into Alisdair Sinclair's death was
out by Israeli author Barry Chamish. Many of Chamish's findings are backed
up by Alisdair's brother.
- Yesterday Barry Chamish told The Sunday Post, "I
have examined every available piece of evidence relating to the death of
- "In my opinion he was murdered and his killing was
linked to a greater conspiracy.
- "After his death in police custody, Alisdair's body
was taken to the Abu Kabir Institute of Forensics where an autopsy was
- Last week the Israeli Government launched a massive
into Abu Kabir after numerous allegations that body parts from corpses
were illegally removed by staff there and sold on the black market for
- "But it was pointless removing Alisdair's heart
for medical reasons," claims Barry Chamish. "For a start, a heart
has to be kept alive via a life support system if it is to be
- Alisdair Sinclair
- "Even more damning is the fact that in Israel we
do not carry out heart transplants.
- "Alisdair Rosslyn Sinclair was murdered and his
heart removed because of his bloodline.
- "He may not have realised it, but he was one of
the leading members of the Knights Templar hierarchy.
- "The Knights Templar believe they are the rightful
heirs to the Christian holy sites in Jerusalem and are currently involved
in a secret battle to gain control of them.
- "Alisdair was killed because he got caught up in
this clandestine war. The removal of his heart is part of the Knights
tradition. When Robert the Bruce died he asked that his heart be cut out
and taken from Scotland to be buried in Jerusalem. In Israel, legend has
it that his dying wishes were fulfilled."
- Last night both Alisdair's brother and the Order of the
Knights Templar backed up some of Chamish's conclusions.
- James Sinclair, Alisdair's younger brother, said,
knew all about our Knights Templar background. He was proud of the fact
he was named after Rosslyn Chapel, which was built by the Knights Templar
- "He and I were told about our heritage and bloodline
by our father when we were young boys. And we often visited Rosslyn
- A spokesman for Militi Templi Scotia, the Scottish
Templar, admitted to The Sunday Post, "We are currently involved in
an attempt to remove control of the holy sites of Jerusalem from the
- "We believe they should be administered by the
Nations and are working with the UN and Nato to achieve that
Site Served by TheHostPros