- THE STAGED SKULL & BONES ELECTION OF 2004?
- Will The Stars & Stripes Now Be Replaced By The Jolly
- Was the 2004 presidential election all a "set up"
from the very start?
- Think about it:
- On the day following the election, only two electoral
votes separated Bush and Kerry.
- More than 200,000 Ohio votes remained in question; giving
the winner 21 electoral votes and the presidency.
- In ten days, the final vote count would have shown that
John Kerry would have most likely won Ohio and the electoral votes needed
to win the election.
- Instead of waiting for the final results, within 12 hours
of the final vote being cast, John Kerry cancels the election by conceding
to George W Bush; a fellow member of the Skull & Bones society,
- DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE???
- Do you smell a rat?
- (Or were there 2 rats?)