- The Honorable David M. Walker
- Comptroller General of the United States
- U.S. General Accountability Office
- Dear Mr. Walker:
- We write with an urgent request that the Government Accountability
Office immediately undertake an investigation of the efficacy of voting
machines and new technologies used in the 2004 election, how election officials
responded to difficulties they encountered and what we can do in the future
to improve our election systems and administration...
- John Conyers, Jr.
- Jerrold Nadler
- and Robert Wexler
- House Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on the Constitution