- Recently, within a defense bill on Capitol Hill another
bill was hidden. This hidden attachment pertains to so-called "hate
crimes." The bill is Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act (S. 933),
a pro-homosexual hate crimes bill.
- The Defense bill with the 'hate crime' attachment passed
the senate 65 to 33, and will now be going to the house.
- What does this mean?
- Simply put, it permits the GOVERNMENT to decide what
is a hate crime. The measure also extends into our freedom of speech.
- EVERYONE should be aware, that almost anything you do
or say can be construed as a 'hate crime'
- by someone, somewhere if that person or group chooses
to silence the views and thoughts you
- are discussing.
- We've already seen the Patriot Act abused during the
RNC, as over 1000 Americans have been arrested merely for expressing their
rights of free speech and dissent as AMERICANS.
- Now, if the DOJ couples this new bill with the Patriot
Act, we are in grave trouble. Remember that most all acts are named after
WHO THE 'ACT' IS AGAINST:
- Riot Act - Against riots in public
- RICO Act - Racketeering and organized crime
- Patriot Act - Against patiots, and those that refuse
to believe it you can read the act online at
- sites like infowars.com.
- An example of a "hate crime" under this new
legislation would be to simply mention the word homosexual in any church...in
any CHURCH...and that could be grounds to be arrested.
- Everyone who knows about this act of madness which has
NO BOUNDS OF INTERPRETATION UNDER THE LAW MUST CALL THEIR CONGRESSMAN
- IMMEDIATELY. Neo-con lord bush will sign it, as he signs
EVERY law that helps to promote a police
- ONCE THIS PANDORAS BOX IS OPENED TO CANCEL YOUR RIGHT
TO FREE SPEECH, THERE
- WILL BE NO CLOSING IT.
- REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACT AND BE A COUCH
- Update -
- Apparently Hatch and company have re-submitted the hate
crimes bill, and it is now known as S.966.
- On the traditionalfamilyvalues website and elsewhere,
it shows the bill listed as S.933.
- Here is another write up about the problems such a bill
can create from the senate:
- Ted Twietmeyer