- When I was younger, I couldn't understand what women
- This is because women themselves didn't know.
- Feminism told them to be independent, to have careers
and lovers. But their instincts told them to get married and have children.
- Recently Mary, an American woman living in London England
- "I am 39, twice divorced, childless and could not
understand why it is so difficult for me to find Mr Right. Thanks to your
website now I know exactly why. I will show one of your articles to my
lady friends [who] are very unhappy and complain that most of the men they
meet (and we are talking about men over the age of 30, not 15) just want
sex and refuse to commit. I have become spiritual as a result of my loneliness
and eagerness to procreate.
- In the meantime, I will read your articles faithfully
and thank God that someone has the guts to come out with the truth. For
the past five years I kept asking myself why my life has turned out as
unfulfilling as it has whereas my mother didn't have that problem (she
was born in 1929)."
- Mary is one of millions of men and women (including myself)
who do not have families because of a covert campaign of psychological
warfare against heterosexuals. This Rockefeller-sponsored program of social
engineering and eugenics is waged under the guise of "feminism"
and "equality." The pill, sexual liberation and the mainstreaming
of homosexuality are all part of it. See "Sexism is Heterosexuality
(http://www.savethemales.ca/040902.html) and "Playboy and the (Homo)sexual
- The aim is to degrade depopulate and destabilize humanity
by divorcing sex from procreation and by pretending gender roles are social
and not biological in origin. Women have been brainwashed to usurp the
male role and abandon the female. The resulting conflict and confusion
has led to a breakdown of marriage and family. This produces dysfunctional
people who are obsessed with sex and look to the corporate media and state
for values and direction.
- WOMEN'S SELF-DEFEATING BEHAVIOR
- Mary identifies the nub of the problem: men "just
want sex and refuse to commit." Young women today act like sex is
the only way to attract men. They try to parlay sex appeal into lasting
love and family. This is self-defeating. It is sending the wrong message
- Ladies, if you want love and family, do not present yourself
in sexual terms. How can you differentiate yourself in terms that practically
any young woman can provide? No wonder you are dumped!
- Instead present yourself as potential life partners:
wives and mothers. In other words, dress modestly and prepare to be indispensable
to the man and children you love. Learn the skills of a homemaker and helpmate.
- Yesterday, a female cashier at Safeway shocked me by
smiling. I quickly realized that it was part of her job description. Natural
female charm (warmth, grace, cheerfulness, attentiveness, modesty) has
been crushed under the jackboot of feminism.
- Ladies, make sure a man is worthy of you. Don't get involved
with sexual nomads who haven't time for courtship and marriage. Sex is
the act of procreation. Sex should always take place in the context of
love, preferably marriage.
- Our children are literally part of us. They represent
our organic growth. It is healthy, natural and normal to feel possessive
about them. They are us.
- Promiscuity is not normal or natural for heterosexuals.
As I have said elsewhere, the heterosexual bond is built on trust. Trust
is based on monogamy.
- The ruling lluminist cult portrays traditional morality
as "old fashioned." Traditional morality is the accumulated wisdom
of mankind regarding happiness. Our moral conduct is more important to
our health and happiness than diet and exercise.
- Monogamy is good for men, too. A friend wrote: "Men
get their sense of self worth from the love and respect they get from their
families, the honest production they create at the work place and they
feel good about what they are doing when they believe that they are building
a better world for their children. All of this has been taken from us Henry.
It is so sickening that very few men have the courage to look at any part
- Women also depend on a man (their husband) for personal
fulfillment. This is why they are obsessed with love and marriage.
- In marriage, a man assumes a responsibility to fulfill
his wife as a woman, i.e. as a life partner and mother. Women are /different/
from men. They are instruments, vehicles. They need to be cared for and
/used/ for a higher purpose or they will rot on the vine or /explode/ with
- Sex is a small part of life. We live in a bizarre precarious
world and we need to choose real people with character and ability to be
our mates. Love grows from day-to-day caring over a long period of time.
- THE FOCUS OF MARRIAGE
- Marriage is not about sex and mutual adoration. That
gets boring fast. It is about getting things done, doing God's work at
home and in society.
- They've tried to discredit God by blaming him for everything
that goes wrong. God is not a fixer. He is a spiritual ideal: absolute
truth, justice, goodness and love. Our ability to conceive these ideals
is what makes us human.
- We are intended to bring these ideals into the world.
If we don't do it, it won't happen and we will deservedly suffer the consequences.
Most people care about their children but pay little heed to the real state
of the world they will inhabit.
- The proper focus of marriage is not on the man and the
woman, but on God. In particular, the man should have a vision of how he
will serve God. The wife should choose a man whose vision she can share.
- What do women really want? They want to weave a web of
love. This is a family devoted to spiritual ideals. ------------------
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His past articles
exposing feminism and the new world order are found on his web site www.savethemales,ca
<http://www.savethemales,ca/> He invites feedback at Henryatsavethemales.ca
Some may be posted anonymously.