- Just in from a very reliable source - more on the rumored
cover-up of the Hurricane Charley death toll:
- "A buddy of mine lives in ********, FL. He lives
on the leeward side of a hill and had little more than a nice breeze when
the 'cane went over.
- To the point, though, is that he works in video/film
and has a number of friends who work in news in and around Punta Gorda.
He has viewed raw footage of the destruction that blows away anything we
are getting on the feeds. He reports tractor-trailer reefers full of body
bags. No counts, but he is told there are hundreds. Every time a cameraman
gets near the bodies, they are firmly "dissuaded" from shooting.
Most of the stuff he is seeing is shot from a distance using 2x and 4x
extenders. I am working on getting him to send me a broadcast quality raw
tape dub. If nothing else, I will be out there in October. More as I get
- One reason for the hidden count might be that a large
count would lessen the impact of the 2,800 lives at the WTC just before
*** plans to exploit them at the RNC. Another would be to hide the severely
depleted National Guard there in Florida.
- Interesting: many calls to the region are being intercepted
by FEMA recorded message. Look up a number in Punta Gorda and give it a
call. See what you get..."
- Hijacking phone calls to keep the lid on? "Dissuading"
reporters & cameramen? Does this sound like the the America we love
and its Constitution to you? All hail the Emperor's Brother!