- Greetings Jeff, I found the latest information about
Stephen Hawking's about face on what can come out of black holes to be
quite astounding. This is what Hawking has been reported to be now claiming:
- "After nearly 30 years of arguing that a black hole
destroys everything that falls into it, Stephen Hawking is saying he was
wrong. It seems that black holes may after all allow information within
them to escape."
- Further explaining Hawking's about face, the science
writer from New Scientist writes: "In essence, his new black holes
now never quite become the kind that gobble up everything. Instead, they
keep emitting radiation for a long time, and eventually open up to reveal
the information within."
- For full story see:
- Now the amazing thing is that this confirms what the
contactee Alex Collier has been saying for some time about 'black holes'.
I quote from a lecture he gave in 1996 which is included in his book, Defending
Sacred Ground, and an extract of which can be found at the following URL
- In his lecture he says that the Andromedans told him
that: "Everything in our universe, including us, came from a black
- Now this is more than Hawking is admitting at the moment
but certainly a startling claim at the time given that the conventional
scientific position is that all matter in the universe comes from the fusion
process of suns. We might distinguish between life and matter to better
understand Collier's claim and it's relevance to Hawking's current position.
Perhaps matter is provided by the fusion process of suns (conventional
science perspective), while life is some kind of 'information', 'code',
'life-force' or whatever that comes from black holes (Collier's position).
- Collier's view would certainly be consistent with the
information that Dr Dan Burisch gives about the Ganesh particle containing
information that forms the seed of life. http://www.rense.com/general33/searcasdh.htm
- Interestingly, Burisch talked about the Ganesh particle,
information, as coming from a 'Stargate' from Frenchman's Mountain in Nevada,
so there is a parallel here with the idea of a 'black hole' as a doorway
of some sort that emits information.
- So if life is taken to mean information that somehow
kickstarts matter into motion, then life may indeed originate from black
holes. However, it's information that is the key element here that kickstarts
it, and that's all Hawking is claiming.
- Now what follows is astounding given what Hawking had
to say about information from black holes:
- "According to Vissaeus and Morenae, on March 23rd
of 1994 a specific color and sound frequency began to ema- nate from all
the black holes in the known universe. In terms of their science, which
goes back along way, this is the first time this has ever happened."
- So here we have a contactee reporting on his dialogue
with an advanced ET race in 1996 where statements that appeared crazy at
the time from a mainstream science perspective, are suddenly coming into
vogue with Hawking's about face. I think this is significant since it goes
to support the credibility of Collier and the information he received as
- If your readers want to find out more about Alex Collier,
and why his work is NOT available on the web (thanks to the alphabet agencies!),
then take a look at an interview he had with Paola Harris
- More articles by Alex Collier can be found on David Icke's
- In peace,
- Michael Salla, PhD
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed
citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!"
- Margaret Mead