- Date: May 28, 2003
- Time: 5:47 p.m.
- This appeared as a glowing rectangle, it moved in a arc
and then stopped, them changed directions. it looks like a satellite but
I didn't know they could stop an change directions. I've seen cluster UFO
videos on TV and this reminded me of one of those cluster UFO's off to
- No problem glad to share the pictures, I occasionally
sky watch have had an interest in UFO's since I was a kid and watched project
UFO, but I have no interest in anything fake. (answers to questions)
- It was moving from west to east approx. 10 o'clock position
from directly overhead and it first appeared as a sphere or daylight star,
then became a glowing white rectangle and moved quickly in an arc, then
stopped. It never went behind the tree in the 1st picture, it was moving
toward the tree and then stopped where you see it in the picture and then
moved straight back away from me changing direction. I also zoomed past
it with a Sony 8mm camcorder, I don't think it was in orbit. I believe
- was a small object, maybe the size of a car or smaller.
- I asked if there was a military or airport close by -
Suburban area, 30 miles west of Atlanta. Hartsfeild International Airport
is about 35 miles to the east.
- Thank you to the witness for the report and photos.
- Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research
Home - Phone 250 845 2189