- "Once upon a time, the earth was flat. Then...it
was round. Once upon a time, gravity was the principle force holding the
earth together. Then we discovered a force a thousand billion billion billion
billion times more powerful...." (From promotional video, emphasizing
surprising discovery of the elelctric force in space. http://www.thunderbolts.info/tb-video-1.htm
- Evidence is mounting that the earth is experiencing intense
electrical interactions with celestial objects passing near our orbit -
or even more subtle electrical influences yet to be understood.
- Let's begin by examining as briefly as possible the large,
perhaps enormous, number of meteor strikes and "cosmic" explosions
that have been reported in the media over the past 4 weeks:
- Puget Sound, Washington, June 3rd: A meteor sighting
which occurred at precisely the same time as a 1.6 micro quake. This meteor
was reportedly the size of a "computer monitor," but according
to conventional understanding of a meteor, this would not be of sufficient
size to create such a quake. One eyewitness as far south as Eugene, OR,
claimed to see a large flash in the sky at the time of the meteor's arrival.
- Los Angeles, June 5th: LA radio station KFI 640 AM reports
that investigators are scouring the area for a possible "crashed airplane,"
after numerous eyewitnesses reported seeing "fireballs," and
a plane that "exploded" before "going down." I received
an email from a person who claimed to hear this broadcast, and forwarded
the message to KFI News Director Chris Little. Little responded by saying
that the broadcast never aired. But unbeknownst to him, I had the AUDIO
of said braodcast in my possession, and it is now posted on numerous websites,
including rense.com, and clydelewis.com.
- Link: http://www.rense.com/general54/aapoc.htm
- New Zealand, June 10th: This meteor, reportedly between
the size of a "baseball" and a "canned ham," crashed
through a New Zealand home and nearly killed a child sitting on a couch.
- Link: http://www.inq7.net/brk/2004/jun/14/brkafp_2-1.htm
- Australia, June 17th: This one is highly controversial,
as Australian authorities are saying that the alleged "house-sized
meteor" left no physical trace.
- Missouri, June 19th: There are contradictory reports
about this alleged meteor, which reportedly created an enormous boom and
caused area homes to shake . Eyewitness Paul Kesteron said of the alleged
meteor: "There was a smoke trail in the sky, but it wasn't straight,"
... "It kind of came down at an angle, like a jet contrail that the
wind had distorted."
- According to one NASA scientist, this meteor... "would
have been much larger than fist-sized to make that loud of a noise and
generate that much energy. I couldn't speculate how big, though."
- (Link: freeinternetpress.com/article.pl?sid=04/06/20/0542230&mode=thread)
- The website freeinternetpress.com initially reported
on June 20th: "...no supersonic aircraft were in the skies above Webster
County, according to Springfield airport and Fort Leonard Wood officials."
However, days later, the Boeing McDonell Douglas plant in St. Louis. claimed
the audible "explosion" was a "sonic boom," created
by "a new F/A- 18 Hornet."
- Seattle, WA, June 20th: Rumor Mill News author Cliff
Mickelson reported that he and several friends witnessed an enormous "pyrotechnic"
display of meteors and strange, streaking lights.
- (Link: http://www.rense.com/general53/record.htm
- SE Texas, June 27th: A "large meteor" is witnessed
by at least three Texas men. The meteor is described as "very large
" and "colorful...streaking across the sky west to east at a
high altitude....It was leaving streamers of blue, red, yellow and green
behind resembling the tail of a comet. He described it as larger than an
airliner at low altitude but was very high and appeared to skip off the
atmosphere and dissappear."
- (Link: http://www.rense.com/general54/sder.htm
- The conventional scientific view of meteorites is that
they originated billions of years ago, accreting from the same dust from
which the sun and planets were born. The alternative view is that meteorites
are the product of much more recent catastrophic events within the solar
- The conventional view of comets is that they are chunks
of ice, or "dirty snowballs" evaporating in the sun. The alternative
view is that comets discharge electrically as they move through the radial
electrical field of the sun. This view has received astonishing support
from recent probes of comets, i.e. Comet Wild
- Wild 2's surface was covered with "spires, pits
and craters" that could only be supported by ROCK, not by sublimating
ice or snow. A "metling snowball" will grow incresingly smooth,
while Wild 2 shows extremely sharp relief that no one had expected. This
relief suggests that the comet nucleus is being carved by the very force
that creates the cometary display. That force can only be electricity.
- The question needs to be asked: Are we at this time moving
through a cloud of electrified material, that is having an effect on the
earth's surface and atmosphere? It is important to note, author/scientist
Ian Gurney(www.caspro.com) has reported that the earth is experiencing
two "near-misses" with recently discovered asteroids; Itokawa,
which passed on June 27th, and asteroid 2004 MC, which was discovered very
recently (June 15th) and which is projected to pass within 850,000 miles
of the earth. It was also recently announced by NASA that the end of June
would witness a "surprise meteor shower."
- Let's examine the various intense and unusual(?) weather,
surface, or tectonic activity which have recently been reported, all of
which are now known to have an electrical component. Let's begin with the
most obvious of all:
- This is a documentation of people who have been killed
or severely injured by lightning over the last FOUR WEEKS. I do not know
the statistical averages for the number of people killed every year globally
by lightning...but the number of lightning caused deaths and injuries over
just the last FOUR WEEKS seems staggering. Notice also the unusual effect
of numerous victims being hurt or killed by a single strike, which "bounces"
from one person to the other. And take a moment to lament the 86 sheep
who are no longer with us, thanks to the dynamic effects of electricity:
- May 29th, 2004, Denver, Colorado: A lightning strike
at a golf course driving range Saturday killed a man and injured his 16-year-old
- May 30th, 2004, RAF Barkston Heath, Lincolnshire: A MODEL
plane enthusiast died when he was struck by lightning as he retrieved his
- Link: http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=616812004
- May 31st, 2004, Ethiopia: Three people were killed and
14 others injured when lightning struck an area in southwestern Ethiopia...
- June 1st, Lebanon, Ohio: A man died after being struck
by lightning at a southwest Ohio campground...
- June 8th, India: Lightning struck a flock of sheep grazing
atop a mountain meadow in Himachal Pradesh, killing 86 sheep and injuring
several others, officials said...
- June 9th, 2004, Pakistan: Three women and a man were
killed by in a lightning strike in central Pakistan in an early monsoon
thunderstorm, police said Wednesday. ... http://www.pakistantimes.net
- June 10th, India: 23-year-old Jaysinh Padvi was killed
when lightning struck him at Nani Pipal village in Songadh taluka...Link:
- June 11th, 2004, Ghana: Lightning kills a school teacher
and his nine year-old pupil.
- Link: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/
- June 17th, Houston: A southwest Houston woman died in
a lightning strike while walking to work in a heavy thunderstorm...Link:
- June 22nd, Kremmling Colorado: 19 golfers are simultaneously
struck by lightning. The electrical force reportedly "bounced"
from one man to another. They described it as askin to being "hit
over the head with a hammer."
Link: msnbc.msn.com/id/5268499/ - 27k
- June 27th, China: Lightning strikes killed 15 villagers
who were taking shelter under a tree, avoiding torrential rain in the city
- June 27th, Indonesia: Lightning struck an open-air nursery
in Malaysia, killing an Indonesian migrant worker and injuring five others
who were tending to plants ...
- OTHER WEIRD ELECTRICAL PHENOMENA:
- June 14th, 2004, Phoenix, AZ: The Palo Verde Nuclear
Power Plant shuts down, causing 60,000 resident to lose power, after a
string of "strange lights" hovers over the facility. It is interesting
to note that AFTER power was lost, several electrical "explosions"
of power lines occurred. These events were recorded on video, and aired
on Phoenix CBS affiliate KPHO.
- WEIRD EFFECT ON ANIMALS?
- June 10th, 2004: It is reported that some 27,000 pelicans
have abandoned their eggs and vanished from North Dakota's Chase Lake National
- WEIRD WEATHER
- Washington State: A total of AT LEAST seven tornadoes
have been reported in the past 3 months in Washington. The state averages
1.8 tornadoes a year. (Story, from King5.com: (Seven Washington tornadoes;
What's Up With That?...
- Also in Washington, fruit growers have been negatively
effected by the "weird weather." The Columbia Basin Herald reported
on May 28th, 2004: "Gip Redman, head of field services for C.M. Holtzinger
in Yakima and Prosser, said that the weather has been affecting almost
all varieties of fruit, especially those that his company deals with --
cherries, pears and apples.
- "It's been mainly the hail that's been doing all
the damage, but the farther we get into this week and next week with rain,
it's going to start having more impact on the cherries,' Redman said."
- Wyoming: The Casper Star Tribune reports, "The calendar
says it's June, but thanks to the jet stream, summer has yet to come to
central Wyoming....Jet stream conditions are causing snow to fall in the
western mountains, winds to blow like mad through Casper and cool temperatures
to be felt in many parts of the state...This weather has not been conducive
to normal summertime activities....Closing pools due to cold weather is
not that unusual in June..but closing parts of a pool due to wind is strange...
- New York: The website of the Utica newspaper The Observer
Dispatch reports "weird weather", "funnel clouds",
and "thunderclaps." From uticaod.com, on May 28th, 2004: "It
was a week of weird weather, even for the Mohawk Valley. Thunderstorms
and tornado watches peppered the region since last weekend...Monday, thunderclaps
awakened residents when a severe thunderstorm downed branches, trees and
power lines. In Rome alone, about 9,500 NiMo customers were without power
at one point."
- Again, I am only focusing on events of the last 4 weeks.
I am not a seismologist, so I don't know if this recent activity is anomalous
or not...but on the surface, it seems intense. And notice that many of
the quakes have occurred on the SAME DAY in areas separated by thousands
of miles. It is also worth noting that on June 14th, Israel tested a new
"earthquake measuring device" by setting off a 28-ton explosion
that registered 2.9 on the richter scale.
- Another country taking recent earthquake-preparedness
measures is Delhi, which announced on June 20th its plan to draw up "earthquake
vulnerability maps. Link: www.indiaexpress.com
- June 3rd, 2004, Puget Sound, WA: The aforemention June
3rd meteor sighting coincided precisely with the report of a 1.6 "micro-quake."
- June 14th, 2004, Mexico City: 5.8 magnitude earthquake.
- June 15th, 2004, Chile: 6.1 magnitude earthquake.
- June 15th, 2004, Missouri: 3.7 magnitude earthquake.
- June 15th, San Dieo: 5.2 magnitude earthquake. Link:
- June 21st, 2004, Japan: 5.1 magnitude earthquake.
- June 22nd, 2004, Northern Switzerland: 3.8 magnitude
- June 24th, 2004, Mt. Rainier, WA: 3.7 magnitude earthquake.
- June 27th, 2004, Chicago, IL: 4.5 magnitude earthquake.
- June 27th, 2004: Alaska, 6.7 magnitude earthquake.
- June 27th, 2004: Bulgaria: 4.0 magnitude earthquake.
- Some readers of this may pose the question...if this
phenomena is really happening, if near earth objects are interacting electrically
with the planet and creating these anomalies, then why are the people at
NASA not putting the pieces of the puzzle together? The answer to this
is... as undeniably brilliant as most NASA scientists are, there is one
thing they have always turned a blind eye to, and that is the influence
of ELECTRICITY in space. Once electricity is allowed to enter the equation,
then the entire uniformitarian paradigm - the notion that change on the
cosmic scale occurs incrementally over eons - a view which is held by the
majority of mainstream astronomers, will crumble like a house of cards.
- There are questions that demand to be answered. It now
appears that the scientific mainstream is either unwilling or unable to
provide them. It is incumbent upon us to ensure that the questions continue
to be asked.