- These photos were taken with my new Olympus c8080 last
Sunday, Anglesey North Wales.
- I've seen this aircraft four times here in North Wales.
It comes from the direction of Ireland and over to Chester. This aircraft
flew right over head last Sunday about 12 noon. The thing is there were
lots of other jets flying over as well, jumbos, etc. They all made a sound
and left the usual vapour trails behind them.
- I was busy taking some flower pictures with my new c8080
and by pure luck happened to look up just as it went over head. I really
don't recall looking up because I heard a rumbling or anything, but I have
to say that I couldn't swear to that.
- Also, I couldn't swear that It's shape is defiantly deltoid
but it didn't seem to have the same shape as a jumbo...what I mean is I
don't think it has wings like a regular airliner.
- I can defiantly say there are two engines because with
my own eyes I clearly saw two streams coming out the back...as you can
see from the photos. They were spaced apart most defiantly - not side-by-side
in the middle. Also, this aircraft is white.
- When I watched it last week it was flying at least as
high as the jet airliners but could have been flying much higher...difficult
- On one occasion, I filmed it from my house with my Sony
Hi8 camcorder. Even though it's got a 20x optical zoom with optical image
stabilization, I was disappointed when I watched it on my TV. The TV didn't
give the sharpness I'd hoped for and the aircraft looked no more than a
white dot leaving the vapour trail behind it. I've still got this brief
footage (I hope) somewhere in a stack of tapes.
- My partner and I were shopping in Chester one day when
I saw the plane leaving the same perfect rings-on-a-string vapour trail
over head. I immediately brought Angela's attention to it and she was amazed
to see it so clearly (I'd previously mentioned there was an elusive aircraft
that made such a trail.)
- What was very interesting at the time was that not one
other shopper and there were agreat deal looked up to the sky. So this
aircraft is not hiding itself, it flies around in broad daylight against
beautiful blue skies and hardly anyone sees it.
- Hope this is of some use to you.