HBCC UFO Research - Recently Reported Sightings
From Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Pleasanton, Texas.
May 1980
I was just 5 years old at the time. We lived in a small town named Pleasanton, a very quiet little piece of paradise. I was different from the others in the family. I was rather a loner and I was happy to be this way. For my age, I was a thinker. We lived on a ranch with horses.
One night in May 1980 something strange happened. I went to sleep and I dreamed of a little boy that I didn,t know. He wanted me to go out and play with him in the garden. This dream felt so real, like I was not alone. It was nighttime and a moment later I woke up in a field, almost a mile away from the house. I felt very weak physically and very nauseated.
My parents realized that I was not in the house and they called up everybody to look for me. But I got home on my own, with great pains because of this extreme weakness and vomiting on my way. When they saw me, they had me lie down and immediately I fell asleep for hours.
When I woke up, my parents wanted me to eat a little because I was obviously still very weak. I vomited again and it was this way for days on end. I slept and upon waking up I would render any food I ate. I was so tired that my mother took me to the doctor for an exam. Despite all the tests he couldn,t find out why I felt this way. Then, little by little, it went away.
But the image of this little boy stayed with me. I told my mother about my dream and she had a bizarre reaction. She made me promise not to tell anyone
From this moment on, changes happened in me. It was like I could read people,s thoughts, but not always. I became more and more a loner, hiding and looking at the sky, it was instinctive. My brother could always find me and he would also look at the sky, silently.
I was only five but in my head I was wondering why I woke up in a field after almost an entire night. I had the feeling I had not been alone during the night. It felt like an intense dream and that something was around me. Something good but I couldn,t put a face on it.
I recovered and got healthy again. I discovered telepathy. I had fun trying to read people around me. It scared a few of them but I liked doing it.
Quebec. August 1990
That night I was feeling a bit tired. I went to bed. Last time I looked at the clock it was exactly 10:49 pm. Then I fell in a deep sleep and I had such a strange dream, so intense that it felt real.
I was somewhere else, in some unknown location. Everything was so brightly lit, so white. Then, without anything solid to go on, I realized in my head that I was linked telepathically with something unknown but not hostile. I felt I was not alone. At the same time I felt like I was read entirely, like someone was taking an imprint of me, especially psychically. Like something was going through me to see my thoughts. But I felt like I was in paradise.
I woke up around 9 :00 according to the cops who found me near the road, not far from my home. Immediately they called an ambulance because of my state of confusion and sickness. As I see it, I woke up at the hospital. I was extremely tired and I had nausea and I vomited. Despite all questions and examinations, the doctors couldn,t diagnose what was wrong with me. Nothing could explain my fatigue and vomiting.
Upon returning home the day after, I felt a rash and a bit of a burn on my right arm. On the back of it, between the shoulder and the elbow, I saw a fine cut about 1 centimeter long, with swelling around it. I didn,t make a case of it and it went away after a while.
I was asked questions but I couldn,t find answers to them. I felt weird, like I was not alone, like I was protected, like something was around me. But I couldn,t tell anyone. All I could do is keep quiet and go on with my life.
More than 13 years have gone by and I have noticed that things have changed since that night in 1990.
Since then I have the urge to look at the clock at 10:49
My psychic ability has amplified: reading people, feeling things and predicting future events.
My health is extremely good, no problems since 1990.
I am rarely sick and if it happens, I go to sleep and I heal myself.
Most medications have no effect on me. Same for alcohol, I have an uncommon endurance.
I can eat anything without consequences. I don,t get sick from it and I don,t gain weight.
Doctors are impressed with my case because to them I am a machine. They are surprised by how well my body functions despite my bad habits.
I can,t talk about this with anyone. Anyway, who would believe me? Despite all hypotheses, I am convinced something important happened during these two nights.
Too many things have happened since then that I won,t change my mind about it. I know that I am observed or protected by something. I know they won,t let me go. I know they will come back but I don,t know when.
Thank you to the person for this report and photos.
Southern Utah's National Parks Cylinder
Date: 2001
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Photos can be viewed at:
My wife and I were on a trip to southern Utah's national parks and I took a picture of a barn in Capital Reef. It was just about exactly 3 years ago, 9:30 in the morning and I didn't notice anything in the sky at that time. I used an Olympus D360L.
My object appears to be about the same dimensions as yours. Of course I can't tell if it was coming or going but a subsequent shot didn't have it so it was moving. What intrigues me about yours is the line 2/3 the way down. On mine if you blow it up you'll see 3 dots about 2/3 the way down. Thought you might like to see this, take care.
Thank you to the witness for the report and photos.
Smithers, B.C -. Bright White Light
Date: 2001
Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.
I will start when I first noticed a UFO, way back in 2001. It was the Summer time and I was coming home from my grandmother's house on Slack road in Smithers. I noticed the bright white light in the sky immediately after departing my grandmothers house, and assumed that it was a large star or satellite. When I got to the bottom of the hill, I realized that light was very bright and close, so I slowed down. By the time I reached highway 16, I was by the golf course and had pulled over behind a truck who was also watching this thing. I can describe why I ruled a plane flying by. I called the airport to find out if medivac or any flights were due to arrive, and there weren't any. The couple that was standing on the hill with me thought that maybe it was a meteor, but it just floated in one spot. It was very close. I went home and told my husband, he laughed and said that I needed some sleep. It was almost midnight.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Telkwa, B.C. - Strange Lights
May 4, 2004
Time: 11:30 p.m.
The night of the orange moon, I saw some strange lights happening above the trees near our home. it was 11:30 when they appeared. It was scary because they went all over about the tree nursery and left. I am not sure if these are UFO or not, but I can't describe what else they could be. I hope that you could give some insight into what these things could be, if they are not UFOs. Thank you for you attention.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Telkwa, B.C. - Wondering If It Hit.
Date: May 8, 2004
Time: Approx: 11:20-11:30 p.m.
On May 8th, I can remember it clearly because it is my brother's birthday. I seen a bright light suddenly appear through my window. This light seemed a distance away from me. I thought that it was a flare or something but I felt some impact on my trailer when it touched the ground. Initially, I thought that this UFO may have crashed, but the next day, we could see any sign of a UFO crashing. This happened in Telkwa at about 11:20-11:30 p.m..
Thank you to the witness for the report
Experiences Continue For A Family
June 5, 2004
Hi Brian!
Hope you are doing great mate!
Now onto the other thing. Woke up on Saturday morning with that 'I haven't slept yet' feeling. My hubby brought me a cup of coffee in bed (he is well trained) and I reached out with my left hand to pick up the cup and instant agony! My left elbow was in unbelievable pain. I had a terrible time moving it at all. I discovered a large red raised rash on the inside of my elbow from about 2 inches above the elbow crease to about four inches below the elbow crease and going about halfway round my arm in each direction. You just couldn't touch it at all and it really reminded me of a burn. It actually had an interesting droplety kind of edge that made me feel like some kind of liquid had spilled onto my arm or something, except nothing like that had occurred. I went to bed with a normal arm. The other major pain was right in the elbow of my arm on the outside, but within the joint. The only marks on the outside of my arm were what looked like a puncture mark which was definitely in a position that seemed to relate it to the sharp pain in the joint.
About an inch away was another little droplet of the rash like I had in the inside of my arm. Now my husband and I were at a total loss as to what might have caused it and wondered if that puncture mark was a bite of some kind, however that perplexed us as to why the rash was on the other side of my arm. We also couldn't explain why, if a bite with such serious effects had taken place, or a trauma of some kind, during the night, I hadn't woken up! It wasn't until a while later when I was getting dressed that I noticed something I must say made my heart skip a beat.
My gold bracelet (same arm) was unclipped (Just for the sake of clarity, the bracelet is a very stiff circular bad with a hook on each end that hooks together.) I have worn that bracelet for fifteen years without removing it and only on one occasion has it become unclipped and that was a time when I had a really really bad bump on my arm. But worse than that, do you recall that I wrote to you after that odd event last year and told myself that if this really was some kind of encounter, that I would attempt to move one my rings to a different finger so I would KNOW. Well in the wake of that thinking, it occurred to me that so many people don't get the chance to make such a tricky maneuver as this, and I determined that if nothing else was possible, I would try to unclip my bracelet, which because of its rigid nature would remain on my arm even with the clip undone. I can unclip this very quickly in a single movement. I have to tell you that when I saw it was unclipped I got tears in my eyes.
Anyway such was the pain in my arm that I not only got out of mowing the lawn (you see there is ALWAYS an upside!), I could hardly do anything at all. At breakfast I mentioned to the children that I would need some help because something had happened to my arm overnight, and my son said that he had had a bad night because he had the nosebleeds again (he is getting older and decided not to wake us up). His last nosebleed was the night of the previous incident. So there we have it. Yet another strange occurrence. I would have taken pictures for you but my digital camera has gone missing, and by the afternoon on Saturday you could only see a shadow of the raised rash on my arm, although the pain remained. In fact, even today I am barely able to carry a small shopping bag home from the store because my elbow is still in content pain. It is also interesting to note that I have had for many years a small neat half inch long scar on that elbow that is entirely unexplained. The scar sits exactly atop the precise point of the pain from this incident. Coincidental eh? So there is my update. Hope the world is going well for you my friend.
Thank you for the report.
Upstate New York - Daylight Objects
June 7, 2004
Hi, first of all I am just a normal house wife from upstate New York. I will try to make this brief. I recently watched an episode of unsolved mysteries about this strange gel stuff that rained down on a town. So, I started going to cloud sites to read up on this. What I ended up noticing was that people were saying that they were taking pictures of the clouds and these strange objects were appearing in the photo, also they said "I didn't see this object at the time I took the photo, only later when I looked at the pictures did I notice it". So, I was thinking "yeah right, how can something be there that is not". Well needless to say I went out with my camera(this started 3 days ago) and started to take random pictures of the sky. When I got in to look at my photos I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Not only did one "object" appear but sometimes 2. Everyday I have been taking photos now and everyday I am seeing what I now call "silver orbs" and "flat silver objects". These things are not there when I take the photos. I have seen so many other pictures just like mine now that there is no denying that there are alot of these up there. I really want to share these with I am sending you some....I don't know what to think.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Fort Fraser, B.C. - Light 'Grew Wings'
Date: June 7, 2004
Time: Late evening
Hi Brian,
We went camping on my 5 acres out in Fort Fraser on June 7, 2004. My husband and his friend stayed up late star gazing by the campfire. They both said they saw something strange in the sky. It was a light traveling, but then it 'grew wings' 10 times the size of the body, then disappeared.
Name deleted, (my husband's friend) said 'it brought tears to his eyes' as he had never seen anything like that in his life.
The next evening I stayed up late by the fire to star gaze as well. We did see a real plane go by (probably to Prince George airport), but we also saw something traveling without the strobe lights. It then went bright, then disappeared amongst the clouds. We did not know what that was....if it was a plane's lower lights or something? It was strange how the whole light got bright like that for a couple of seconds.
Anyways - just to let you know....
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Vancouver, British Columbia And Graphic
Date: June 8/9/10, 2004
Hi Brian, Past two days the weather has been fairly clear. More than a dozen of those weird multi colored stobing stars? Saw two of those triangle shaped sets of lights almost straight up from my locations. All six lights, were stobing multi colors when I zoomed in on them. Also a number of those lights which look like metallic objects when I zoom in on them. 22:30 - June 8, I observed what appeared to be a large satellite passing over north to south. Appeared to be about as big as the space station, only was pale yellow instead of the usual white. I had my camera already running and tried to swing it around to point at the satellite? But I was to slow, as the light passed over the tower across the street it just faded away. 22:32 - June 9, About five minutes earlier I aimed my camera at the area of the sky where I saw the satellite? yesterday. For some unknown reason, I leaned forward and looked up. Just in time to see a large yellow light flash on just to the south of where my camera was pointed, within seconds it shrank to about the size of a normal star and continued south over my bldg. 23:17 - June 10, Soon as it got dark enough, I aimed my camera back at the same area and left it running. Fairly heavy overcast but took a chance it might clear. Was feeding the image through my TV. Saw two large bright lights flash on the screen. Duration only a second or two. Ran back the tape and then checked it one frame at a time. Lights lasted about five frames, I noticed that they appeared to be sitting on top of Black triangled objects. The lower of which appeared to be at about a forty five degree angle as it was quite a bit narrower then the upper one. I tried making a drawing to show you roughly
what they looked like. On the tape they were farther apart.
Thank you to the witness for the report and graphic.
Oakland CA - Cylindrical UFO
Date: June 9, 2004
Time: 4:30 p.m.
I read the article concerning the cylindrical UFO posted on ( on June 10. And I suppose it is possible that I saw something similar in eastern sky from Oakland CA around 4:30 p.m. on the previous day - June 9. It wasn't much of a sighting - didn't feel it was worth reporting until I caught the video on rense the next day. It was roughly 4:30 p.m. when I saw it. I was standing outside at the carwash in my Oakland neighborhood and waiting for the attendants to finish drying my car when a very bright light in the distant, eastern sky caught my eye. The object appeared to me as a very bright, white speck of light roughly the same size or perhaps a bit larger than the planet Venus. In fact, I would have taken it for a daylight Venus if it were not so impossibly bright and I hadn't seen it move - first left and then to right - ever so slightly before returning to a stationary position. There was a fairly brisk wind blowing that dat!
And the windy condition made it difficult for me to imagine that the stationary object that I was looking at was a balloon - though I coincide it is possible. Small thin clouds were crossing the sky that afternoon. And I was waiting for one cloud, which had obscured the object, to clear away when my car became available. I have alway wanted to see a UFO. So rather than wait for the cloud to pass and continue watching a speck of light from the carwash, I chose to drive home and fetch my binoculars (I live a few blocks from the carwash). And though I got home and had retrieved my binoculars before the cloud had passed, I never caught sight of the object again. A balloon? Maybe. But so much for Venus. There is no way I could have lost track of something so bright and clearly visible. I warned you. It's not much of sighting. However, it did appear in the sky in the general direction of Sonora (over 100 miles east of Oakland) at 4:30pm; however, sadly, one day previous to the sighting posted to rense. Not a perfect correlation, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. I don't expect you to post such an insignificant report to your website.
Thank you to the person for this report.
Sonora, California - Cylinder Caught Of Tape
Date: June 10, 2004
Time: 4:36 p.m.
HBCC UFO Research Note: I won't be adding the video footage as it is a large file for my site to handle. But I will be placing some still shots of the object to my site tomorrow.
Facing east, noticed what I at first thought was a plane. But it was moving so slowly at first it looked like it was holding still. Grabbed Camcorder and recorded this cylindrical craft for about 4 minutes. It was silver-white with what looked like square ends and a line about two-thirds of the way down. The cylinder seemed to be hanging straight up and down. It looked like an exclamation point. Then it suddenly disappeared. (Could not make the clip any smaller, the program kept hanging.)
Thanks, Brian.
Thank you to the witness for the report and excellent footage.
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Home - Phone 250 845 2189



This Site Served by TheHostPros