- Dear Jeff,
- I am writing to you with utmost urgency. I find this
Video of Nick Bergs Killing by alledged Arab terrorist groups most disconcerting
for many untold facts and observations.
- 1) The Time set on the Video is indicative to 24 hourtime
and most Videos have a 2 stage setting one in regular standard time, ie:
am-pm and one for 24 hr. time or MILITARYTIME!
- My Question: Why would Terrorists find it relevant to
set their time to Military Time? Would it be more likely that a US intel
or military person or officer would have their video camera set to Military
Time out of reflex of training? My answer is YES!
- 2) Why is the man on the far left standing at Parade
- This seems further evidence the raises suspicions that
these men were NOT Arab faction Terrorists! Parade Rest is also - and would
be a REFLEX action - that is TRAINED into Military personnel and becomes
- I find this Video Very, Very argumentive and points a
STRONG finger at the US Intelligence communties complicitcy in the berg
- Timothy Jenkin
- From MC Anderson
- Dear Jeff,
- I enjoy the website but I feel compelled to respond to
one particular email that is just plain silly. I am referring to "Two
More VERY Suspicious Berg Video Anomalies - From Timothy Jenkin
- Lansing, Iowa
- The writer refers to Military Time on the Berg video
as the Mother of all Proof. I just want to point out that the entire planet,
with the exception of North America and a handful of other nations, uses
the 24 hour clock. Which basically places suspicion firmly on the shoulders
of roughly 6 billion people.
- Best Regards,
- M.C. Andersen
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- The Murder Of Truth And The Birth Of Theory
- Comment From Jim Mortellaro
- People must love conspiracies. And when it comes to such
as the war in Iraq, nearly everything is a conspiracy. Well, perhaps. But
I have a theory. If you look hard enough, you'll likely find reasons for
your truth than the reality of it's fiction. And one too many fictions
create an atmosphere of truth. Which can be detrimental to this nation
- Take the Berg atrocity. On this site and others I've
- No blood
- No squirming and fighting
- Berg was to docile
- The voice was not in sync with the beheading
- The list goes on and on. We should take a look at some
of these conditions just to determine whether or not there may be other
reasons for such as we've observed.
- No Blood: Observe the areas which were being sawed. This
was not a beheading. This was a 30 second sawing off of the head. It took
that long for Berg to die. However it could have taken less for his heart
to stop. But again, look at the areas where the cuts took place. It may
have been that the heart stopped it's beating prior to the cutting of the
large arteries and veins in the neck, which typically are large volume
carriers of blood and are located on the left side of the neck. If the
heart stopped prior to reaching these areas, there would be little blood.
- And there was a pooling of blood building as the cut
began. It is obvious in the video.
- No squirming or fighting AND Berg was docile:
- Note that Mr. Berg was quite still for the entire reading
in Arabic of ... whatever was said. He could have been sedated to some
degree. This would account for his being very still and not fighting as
much as he might have.
- The voice was not in sync with the video:
- Gosh. There are numerous possible reasons for this. Including
the delay in transmission or making copies in other machines.
- It was also said that the time shown was military time.
GMT. Duh! So what? These people are anything but stupid. They may have
considered that the video would be seen worldwide. This could account for
- And what about the man on the left standing at parade
rest? Duh! Yet again. Anyone with ANY military training might very well
stand in that position. Or it may be the natural way for this man to stand.
My own experience with four years of AF ROTC makes me even walk differently.
These guys are trained assassins and murderers. They are the Fremen fighters
of the Middle East. They are military people.
- One of the reasons for the division of the people of
this country may be one too many conspiracy theories. Quite frankly, I
am not advocating the elimination of freedom of speech. But I am advocating
some logic and reason when we begin to emote.
- There is the old theory which says, "When logic
comes into conflict with reason, emotion wins. Always!" Let's use
some common sense and prepare HARD, COLD FACTS before coming out with what
may in the end be counter productive. Facts make the case. Theories confuse
- Case closed.
- Jim Mortellaro