- Well after reading your articles on the debunking of
the nick berg video I am firmly placing my eggs in the conspiracy basket.
- I work as a public high school teacher in Wisconsin.
During a conversation a few weeks ago the subject of the Nick Berg video
came up. One student, started off by saying that he was glad Bush was there
(in Iraq) and that he is eliminating the enemy. I chimed in saying that
a majority of those people are not the enemy, just normal people like you
and I trying to survive.
- Then he mentioned that the terrorists in the nick berg
video should all die as well. I told him that the video may be fake. This
is where things went in a downward spiral. His response was, "How
could it be fake they video taped it." I responded with all the anomolies
listed on your website that I could muster at that moment. His response
was an assuring look of confusion and doubt followed by him fervently expelling,
"But we have specialists that find out if stuff like this is fake!"
- I told him, "Look, if you want to believe everything
that is spoon fed to you, do so, but you'll never know the world if you
confine yourself to a single point of view.
- I am suspended until the next academic year when the
student will have already graduated.