- According to law enforcement officials at the scene the
rented moving van used by two Israelis involved in the high speed chase
near the tiny Appalachian hamlet of Mars Hill, N.C. last week tested positive
for drugs, the MadCowMorningNews has learned exclusively.
- While the FBI dismissed the finding as a 'false positive,'
local law enforcement officials regard the test as highly accurate.
- The dogged persistence of local law enforcement in Tennessee,
even in the face of Federal indifference, finally paid off when the Sheriff
of Unicoi County learned that the liquid the Israelis threw from the van
during the hot police pursuit can be used "as a culture, for growing
some kind of bug."
- And even as the incident 'disappeared' officially, there
was word of a possible New Jersey connection to the case, which wags have
dubbed 'The Mystery of Mars Hill.'
- FULL STORY AT:
- The MadCowMorningNews
- "When Matt & Katie aren't enough."
- Read a book you're not supposed to: "Welcome to
TerrorLand; Mohamed Atta & the 9/11 cover-up in Florida."