- There are just four people who control all of the U.S.
markets through their use of dangerous and explosive DERIVATIVES. They
are risking the assets and retirement funds of all Americans. Because of
their manipulations, especially since 2001, U.S. financial markets are
now based on the gambling whims of a special fraternity of Federal Government
- This group is known among Wall Street as the Plunge Protection
Team (PPT). Their "official" role was to prevent another 1987
"Black Monday". They have the entire U.S. Treasury at their disposal
to manipulate the markets through DERIVATIVES (futures options). In other
words, they are using the assets behind the U.S. Treasury to rig the prices
of commodites (gold, currencies, etc.) and stocks.
- This fraternity comprises of Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan,
the Secretary of the Treasury, and the heads of the SEC and the Commodity
Futures Trading Association. It works closely with all the U.S. exchanges
and Wall Street banks, including the largest DERIVATIVE risk holders Citibank
and JP Morgan Chase.
- Few people are aware of Executive Order 12631 signed
by Ronald Reagan on March 18, 1988. In a nut shell, this is the "authority"
behind the four dictators and the [sic] "laws" and "regulations"
that have backed their casino-style DERIVATIVE gambling spree since 2001.
Here are some highlights of this Executive Order to ponder:
- Executive Order 12631 - Working Group on Financial Markets
- Mar. 18, 1988; 53 FR 9421, 3 CFR, 1988 Comp., p. 559.
- "By virtue of the authority vested in me as President
by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, and in order
to establish a Working Group on Financial Markets, it is hereby ordered
- Section 1. Establishment. (a) There is hereby established
a Working Group on Financial Markets (Working Group). The Working Group
shall be composed of:
- (1) the Secretary of the Treasury, or his designee; (2)
the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, or
his designee; (3) the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission,
or his designee; and (4) the Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading
Commission, or her designee.
- Section 2. Purposes and Functions. (a) Recognizing the
goals of enhancing the integrity, efficiency, orderliness, and competitiveness
of our Nation's financial markets and maintaining investor confidence,
the Working Group shall identify and consider:
- (2) the actions, including governmental actions under
existing laws and regulations (such as policy coordination and contingency
planning), that are appropriate to carry out these recommendations.
- (b) The Working Group shall consult, as appropriate,
with representatives of the various exchanges, clearinghouses, self-regulatory
bodies, and with major market participants to determine private sector
solutions wherever possible.
- Section 3. Administration. (c) To the extent permitted
by law and subject to the availability of funds therefore, the Department
of the Treasury shall provide the Working Group with such administrative
and support services as may be necessary for the performance of its functions."
- Get out of the markets before the inflated DERIVATIVE
- The pre-911 U.S. markets showed an astounding - yet confounding
and puzzling - rise for the 4 months proceeding 911. The U.S. media dubbed
it a "patriotic rally". The European Press called it a "PPT
[Plunge Protection Team] rally". Obviously, the U.S. markets were
manipulated and rigged to an inflated value in advance of the 911 disaster.
Was this a coordinated measure in anticipation of what was to come? Only
The Powers That Be can answer that question directly.
- Since 911, there have been at least three major long-term
stock market rallies. In all 3 instances, when the markets opened all the
indexes began to quickly plunge. In each incidence, by early afternoon
the markets were brought back from the brink of collapse to the surprise
of everyone, including historical analysts.
- An event that should have sent markets spiraling downward
was the Enron, et al, unprecedented corporate accounting scandals. Yet
despite this, an unprecedented accross-the-board markets rally began on
July 24, 2002. Once again, the European Press called it a "PPT rally".
- Outside the U.S., it's no secret who is behind these
secretive "no-name" purchases of high risk DERIVATIVE gambling
- On September 16th, 2001, The Guardian reported "that
a secretive committee... dubbed 'the plunge protection team'... is ready
to coordinate intervention by the Federal Reserve on an unprecedented scale.
The Fed, supported by the banks, will buy equities from mutual funds and
other institutional sellers... "
- On Feb 21, 2002, the Financial Times featured an article
about Japan's Stock Buying Body. The article stated that "...government
backed equity markets, as Japan has recently become aware, do not work...
Plunge protecting the world's markets may be a hazardous pursuit."
- In each of these occurances, a large "no-name"
buyer in the futures market secretly plunged in and bought up massive quantities
of DERIVATIVES through banking groups such as JP Morgan. These were completely
reckless gambling bets that the futures index [S&P] would rise even
though it was obvious that it was going to fall. Because such a large amount
of money was wagered on the S&P's rise, in each instance, it reversed
the market's free-fall.
- At the Federal Open Market Committee meeting on Jan 29-30,
2002, the Federal Reserve System (Greenspan) openly discussed the use of
"unconventional methods" to stimulate the economy. Recently,
the Financial Times of London quoted an anonymous U.S. Fed official who
stated that one of the extraordinary measures "considered" in
January 2004 was "buying U.S. equities".
- These gambling interventions by the "Four Financial
Dictators" have successfully brought the markets back each time...
despite the inflated financial realities that existed. The purchase of
these gambling DERIVATIVES at a great loss have transformed each market
crisis into a rally. By manipulating the markets in this way, they have
further inflated the highly overvalued market indexes.
- Perhaps Americans can now understand why the major U.S.
banks, such as JP Morgan, are holding TRILLIONS of gambling derivatives
on their books as the PPT group of four use them to rig the markets. Sooner
or later, these market "fixes" will no longer hold the bubble
- Thus, we have witnessed the creation and growth of the
financial bubble that is on the brink of explosion... and we know who rigs
and controls the markets to create this inflated bubble of gambling debt.
- Paper Stocks Rise as Metals Loose - PTT Rigging is Obvious
- In the same motus opperandi, the PPT group of 4 are currently
buying metals futures (DERIVATIVES) in great amounts on the New York and
Chicago exchanges. For the past two weeks, they have created a loss in
silver and gold indexes by purchasing (at U.S. taxpayer's expense) large
gambling bets (derivatives) against the true value of intrinsic metals.
- The result is that they have rigged the value of metals
to discourage investors from purchasing gold and silver instead of U.S.
Federal Reserve Notes. This is a measure by the PPT to plug a large hole
in the bursting dam of the financial bubble, but even Hans Brinker cannot
stop this leak.
- The bottom line? Stick with history and prepare for the
financial explosion. When the bubble deflates and pops, economic deflation
will control our daily lives. The PPT cannot continue to spend what it
doesn't have. The retirement funds they are "borrowing" from
are already exhausted. Get yourself some gold and silver... it will buy
your bread to survive in the coming future... while paper Federal Reserve
Notes will burn in your furnace to heat your homes.