- From Lloyd
- Washington State
- From time to time, I read about someone getting an implant
or scoop of flesh taken out of them. So, I got to thinking your readers
might be interested in my story.
- The idea of implants is not new to me. Several years
ago, just after I crawled out of bed and was sitting on the toilet planning
my day, I noticed a small triangular patch of skin missing from the inside
of my left knee. Only the top few layers of my hide were missingjust enough
to get down to the red. At first, I wondered how I could have done that?
But the idea left me as I continued to think about how I was going to stir
the pot that day and where to stick the spoon. But then, when I stood up
and glanced in the mirror, I discovered a bright red mark on the right
side of my tummy. It was about 6 inches to the right of my bully button.
Having been a student of UFOs since I was a little kid, I immediately knew
what it was I had been implanted.
- It didn't take me long to remember that sometime in the
night I had very briefly woke up and was immediately put back down by a
pulsing magnetic sensation on my face and chest. After that, I slept like
a rock till morning.
- Since that time and back to when I was a little kid,
I have had strange things happen. I somehow knew about UFOs before Roswell.
- Most recently, I have discovered tiny implants under
my fingers nails. They move out as the nail grows. It started with two
identical ones under my left thumbnail. They could have been twins. They
were perfectly spaced and pushed in about half the length of the nail.
- Most recently, I woke up one morning to find a scoop
mark on my right upper chestsee picture.
- In all my experiences of missing time and a bloody toe
and implants etc, I have never suffered any form of pain or trauma. Being
somewhat of a technoid, I find it all very festinating. Everyday, I get
to feel my implant. Not everybody gets to do that.
- In Washington State.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 Free call.
- Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
- email: email@example.com