- From Jim Walton
- This is so interesting. About 16 years ago, I had this
same thing on my left forearm. It just appeared one day when I woke up
from a long nap. It lasted about 2 or three months. There is a very faint
tiny scar left.
- I thought at the time it was a spider bite. But now I
don't know. There were some articles in the local news paper here, in San
Diego, about "spider bites" reported by inmates in our county
jail, durring the past year, that sound similar. However, some doctors
said these are not spider bites, but infections of some sort.
- What stikes me is that mine was on my left arm. It hurt,
and was quite sore for several days, and then the pain went up into my
arm pit, and there was a sore and swelling there, perhaps in a lymph node.
That lasted a week or more. Even after the pain was gone, the sore remained,
and it took a long time to heal. How strange.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 Free call.
- Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org