- HBCC UFO Research just reported on a report of a gentleman
who contacted me about a scoop mark and terrible bruising he discovered
on his body on March 25, 2004 Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. (Report & Photos
can be found at:
- Pictures were sent to show what had taken place. Today
I received a new set of photos and short report informing me that the fellow
had another encounter. Again photos were taken which shows a mark or scar
behind the man's ear. Also more marks have showed up on his back.
- One day later after the incident with the marks on the
man's body another sighting of an object was witnessed on April 3, 2004
in the same area. Report is below:
- Sonora, California
- Date: April 3, 2004
- Time: 7:15 pm.
- Number of witnesses: 1
- Number of objects: 1
- Shape of objects: Large Bluish White Light
- Full Description of event/sighting: I was facing east,
the full moon was above and to my right. From my left, overhead, a large
bluish-white light was passing over me. It was beautiful! It moved rather
sedately, and slowly seemed to rock to the left and right as it flew over.
It passed right in front of the full moon and kept going towards the north.
Object was in sight for over three minutes. Other aircraft (definitely
planes with FAA mandated blinking lights) were flying in the area just
east of the object. They definitely were higher in the air than the object.
It seemed no more than two football fields-length from me. The light was
very, very large. It looked to be dime-sized. I can't imagine how big it
would have been if it had been closer!
- Dear Brian,
- I just sent a UFO report to your website. It happened
about an hour ago.
- Also, last night my brother had new marks on his back.
Pictures attached, as well as a mark or scar behind his left ear. He has
NO memory of getting them. No nausea, no pain, he was looking in the mirror
when he noticed them. They're are more on his back now. If you compare
the pictures I sent you before, you will see the difference. I don't know
why they would focus on my brother's spine, but he was in a motor bike
accident when he was sixteen. He is now 22 this month. He swerved to avoid
a dog and hit a tree. He wasn't wearing his helmet and ended up in a coma
for two months. He has mobility in his left leg, but not much control over
it. His left hand still spasms. He had nerve damage. He walks with a pronounced
limp. I wonder what they are doing to him. It is frustrating! He says that
he doesn't mind if you use his pictures.
- Thanks again for your help, Brian.
- My many thanks to the person for sending along the report
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 Free call.
- Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
- email: email@example.com