- We are watching the daily unfolding of Alice in Wonderland.
Hold that thought when you watch the TV news. What is, isn't and what isn't,
- The violence in Iraq may be bad for America, but it serves
the Illuminati perfectly by justifying the continued, and indeed expanded,
presence of US troops in the Middle East in line with their long-planned
agenda for global control.
- In the same way, the global condemnation of the torture
and abuse of Iraqi prisoners is bad for America, but perfect for the Illuminati
that controls the U.S. administrations.
- But why?
- The United States may be the world superpower today and
that's precisely what the Illuminati planned for it to be in the agenda
for the centralisation of global control - the planetary Orwellian state
of world government, world army, world central bank and a microchipped
population under constant survellience.
- But while America is being used now as the vehicle to
impose this current stage of the fascist agenda it is not meant to continue
as the superpower.
- In fact, destroying that status and breaking the spirit
of America is fundamental in the installation of the Illuminati global
- The reason is this: a world government (dictatorship)
and a superpower do not go together. The Illuminati dictatorship is meant
to be the only superpower and for that to happen the United States must
be brought into line.
- The greatest block to the world government is national
identity and whether we may not agree with America's sense of itself there
is no question that it has a deep rooted, almost genetic, sense of indentity
and national pride. While that continues there is no way the nation will
allow itself to be openly dictated to and controlled by a world central
- Americans and their country are being used to advance
the agenda now, but the plan is, not least through a manipulated conflict
with China, to destroy the might of both these 'superpowers' so they come
under the authority of the Illuminati world government that would be installed
to 'clear up the mess' left by the consequences of the conflicts and conquests
- In other words: Problem-Reaction-Solution.
- The plan is to use America and in doing so to break America,
economically, politically and militarily. Most importantly it wants to
break the American spirit and its sense of identity and self.
- So the exposure of the US torture and abuse of Iraqi
prisoners serves the Illuminati in many ways, two in particular:
- (a) It further stimulates outrage in the Arab world about
the United States and, as I wrote years ago, the plan is to engineer a
Muslim 'Holy War' against the US to 'justify' the use of their fire power
to set the Middle East ablaze and take over the region.
- (b) It eats away at America's, albiet false, sense of
idenity as the John Wayne good guys who sacrifice themselves for freedom
and justice across the world. Americans torture people? That can't be right,
it's those evil foreigners that do that, isn't it? The 'revelation' that
the United States 'support our troops with pride' military could commit
such abominations is a massive blow to America's self confidence and sense
of national idenity - exactly as planned.
- Nothing is what it seems and while we may appear to be
seeing the expansion and grotesque expression of American might and power
we are actually watching that power and sense of nationhood being systematically