- If this news story is accurate, the American public is
being betrayed (yet again) at the highest level. Americans have a RIGHT
TO KNOW if their Commander-in-Chief is even remotely incapacitated. This
story, if correct, raises multiple crucial and immediate issues and possibilities
which need to be examined and considered. Such as...
- 1. Did the famous 'pretzel' dive and resulting bruise
have anything to do with a 'seizure'?
- 2. If Bush had one 'seizure' who is to say there won't
be (weren't?) more?
- 3. Could 'seizure' be a polite way of saying TIA or 'mini-stroke'?
Such events often leave some measure of damage...depending on which portion
of the brain was affected. Further, TIAs, once begun, have a habit of continuing...building
up to a major stroke in many cases.
- 4. Brain strokes are common in cocaine use...especially
long-term abuse and smoking of crack.. The President's behavior falls well
within the medical boundaries of cocaine stroke.
- See: http://www.drugabuse.gov/NIDA_Notes/NNVol13N3/Cocaine.html
- 5. Mental impairment is also a hallmark of HIV infection
and is measurable even from the earliest stages of infection. Usually referred
to as 'AIDS Dementia' it commonly presents as forgetfulness and confusion.
Rumors of Bush's bisexuality and his alleged/whispered involvement with
a longtime pal and mayor of a major Eastern city have been around for years.
- See: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Mental/Archive/Reactions/Q8505.html
- This report states Bush is said to be taking "oral
medication at least twice a day according to [redacted] because of an unspecified
'indisposition'." Such an 'indisposition' might well be related to
either of the items above. IF this story is true - and quite clearly there
IS something wrong with President Bush's mental faculties - we have a national
crisis at hand. Bush has steadfastly refused to open his medical records
- a sure indicator there is something to hide.
- If Bush should ever lapse into an 'unknown' language
when news cams were rolling, one can only wonder what the results would
- -Jeff Rense
- Bush 'Seizure' Answer To His Awful
- Press Conference Performance?
- From TBR News
- "Vice President Cheney is the de facto President
of the United States. When he arrives at the White House for one of his
"briefings" of the President, all employees are cleared from
the West Wing and especially from the Presidential office suites. Cheney
arrives in an escorted armored limousine surrounded by his own personal,
heavily armed bodyguard and is always shown directly into the President's
office. It is reliably reported by [redacted] that Bush has a thick pad
of lined, yellow note paper on his desk, placed there by [redacted] just
before the Vice President arrives."
- "After Cheney's departure, the notes taken by the
President are transcribed by [redacted] and prepared as talking points
for the President..."
- "At some time in the past, according to both [redacted]
and [redacted] the President suffered what one of his aides called "a
very minor seizure" and as a result of this, the President has a very
difficult time following any unscripted conversations. For this reason,
his staff carefully and aggressively protect the President from "unexpected"
questions that he is not capable of answering."
- "The President takes oral medication at least twice
a day according to [redacted] because of an unspecified "indisposition'
and this subject is strictly off limits for any casual staff conversation."
- "At one point during a staff conference, the President
stood up and began to speak in an unknown language. Mr. Rove was able to
stop the President and get him to resume his seat. It was reported by [redacted]
that for a period of time (about fifteen minutes) after this incident,
the President appeared to be 'somewhat confused and very inarticulate.'"
- "White House staff members report that they rarely
see the President during work hours and that when they do, he is generally
accompanied by Mr. Rove and almost never either looks at or speaks to members
of the staff. He does not appear to recognize many of the staff members
and almost all contact with these individuals are carried out by his close
aides, especially by Mr. Rove."
- "Bush holds as few meetings with the public, including
the press, as possible. We get reams of official papers informing us of
this or that new directive. Those of us who have an inside track with the
staff are taken to dinner and given the questions to ask Bush. These are
questions he has been thoroughly briefed on and has memorized the answers
for. Anyone who persists in pushing the envelope gets a rocket from the
Rove people and does not get invited back."
- "Most of the staff are young, dedicated, almost
fanatical, and very, very Christian. The Ten Commandments are in each and
every office with nice pictures of Jesus accompanying them. I have chatted
up a few of these bright-faced kids and find out that they Love Jesus,
Hate Gays, Abortionists, Moslems, Blacks, Catholics, some Jews, all Democrats,
Liberals, Hindus, Chinese, Frenchmen, Germans, and now, Spaniards. "
- "There are daily parades of born-agains into the
White House, all chanting the praises of the Lord and Bush, in that order
of course. Most of them want all abortionists hung along with gays (the
Beltway and the Pentagon would be empty) and godless Muslims and Buddhists.
Orwell would have loved this place! Yesterday [redacted] told me in strict
confidence of course, that if Diebold didn't reelect George, the Lord would.
They all wear miniature US flags on their clothes but under the lapels
they have "hidden tokens of the True Faith" and they flip their
lapels with knowing smiles when they meet another True Believer."
- The following comment appears on PrisonPlanet.com with
the above TBR news story
- Note: The following material is from a reporter with
access to the White House and Presidential press briefings. Some of this
material has surfaced before but only in small segments. If any of this
is true and not the product of an unhappy person, we are all in serious
- From Ron
- Hi Jeff.
- If this report about the possibility that President Bush
might have suffered a seizure in the recent past is true & becomes
a serious story in the major media: there would stand a real possibility
that he would be pressured to resign. Just as former President P W Botha
(of South Africa) was forced to resign from the presidency in 1989 after
suffering from a stroke months earlier.