- KUALA LUMPUR (Islamonline.net)
- The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli intelligence
- Mossad - have infiltrated Muslim organizations like Hamas in Palestine,
Hizbullah in Lebanon and the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) in Indonesia, says an
Indonesian intelligence expert.
- "It is clear that the CIA and the Mossad have infiltrated
such organizations and have done much more than that," Sayed Abdullah,
who operates an intelligence services firm in the Indonesian island of
Maluku's, told IslamOnline.net.
- He asserted that the spy agencies "demonstrated
their capacity to control these organizations with the murdering of two
Hamas leaders in a month and that is enough to understand what they are
- Abdelaziz Rantissi, Hamas new leader in the Gaza Strip,
was assassinated late Saturday, April 17, in an Israeli air strike.
- This came less than a month after an Israeli strike helicopter
fired three missiles at 67-year-old wheelchair-bound Hamas spiritual leader
Sheikh Ahmed Yassin after performing the dawn prayers in a mosque near
his home, killing him and at least eight others.
- "It is obvious the CIA and the Mossad, assisted
by the Australian Special Action Police (SAP) and the M15 of England, are
all working towards undermining Muslim organizations in an attempt to weaken
the Muslims globally," he charged.
- Sayed said that the assassination of Rantissi was planned
and done with the intent to hurt the Palestinian resistance movement and
- He asserted that the Israelis would not have carried
out such an act if they were not certain of the aftermath of this attack.
- "They know, for a certain reason, that they have
control of the Hamas now and they are now forcing the organization underground
which will eventually make it difficult for the Hamas to press on with
- "The Hamas leaders must come to accept the fact
that however sophisticated the weaponry, the enemy needs moles, spies from
within the organization to undermine it and they can also rest assured
that the enemy knows who the Hamas leader in Gaza is at this moment,"
- Several Hamas leaders have vehemently repudiated claims
that the resistance movement has been successfully penetrated by the Israeli
- They admitted, however, that Israeli moles remain a cancer
eating away at the Palestinian body.
- "It is difficult to believe but this is how it works
for the enemies of the Muslims in Palestine and elsewhere. Their intelligence
is working day and night to break down any resistance groups around the
world, including those in Palestine and indeed in other Muslim countries
too," opined the Indonesian expert.
- Same Old Story
- Sayed Abdullah said that in the Maluku's, where hundreds
if not thousands were killed, it was clear and obvious that western powers
were behind the rioting and murder campaigns against Muslims.
- "The aim in the Maluku's was to cut the Spice Islands
away from Indonesia and create a non-Muslim nation right in the middle
of the largest Muslim country on earth. This failed because the Mujahideen
were right there to stop them."
- He added that it was the Mujahideen who blew up a vessel
carrying 350 Dutch, Australian and American mercenaries who wanted to disembark
on the Maluku's at the very start of the conflict between Muslims and Christians
- The expert argued that the Indonesian Armed Forces (TNI)
has been infiltrated.
- "The TNI was ineffective at the start of the conflict
and later on turned against the Muslims who were in fact defending themselves
against hordes of Christian warmongers attacking villages, burning down
mosques and killing the males while they were raping and kidnapping the
Muslim women," he said.
- "This is how they infiltrated the alleged Jemaah
Islamiyah (JI) in Indonesia," Sayed Abdullah said.
- He argued that the Bali bombing in 2002 was "an
operation clearly financed and assisted by the CIA and Mossad, made use
of Muslims to carry out the final act.
- "Those Muslims were not innocent since they took
the bait handed over by the CIA and the Mossad to bomb Bali and to avenge
against the U.S. war on the Muslims in Afghanistan."
- The Indonesian expert argued said that "to achieve
this, the CIA used one of its operatives, Omar Al-Faruq, an Arab living
in the U.S. who speaks Arabic and knows a little about Islam and who was
sent to Indonesia to infiltrate the so called terrorist groups.
- He said that Al-Faruq initially infiltrated the Laskar
Jihad, a group of Muslim volunteers fighting for the safeguard of the Maluku's
during the conflict of the Island.
- When the Laskar was winded down by its leader, Al-Faruq
was sent to join the Mujahideen Council of Indonesia (MMI), created and
headed by jailed Indonesian Islamic leader Abu Bakar Basyir, added Sayed
- "After he failed to be a member of the MMI and failed
to get to Basyir, he decided to work on the followers of Basyir. It is
then that he came into contact with some of the Bali bombers and this is
how the whole Bali operation was conducted," according to the Indonesian
- He claimed that Australia, the U.S. and even Taiwan knew
that Bali was to be bombed but they did nothing about it.
- Al-Faruq was arrested in 2002 by Indonesian police and
sent to Washington upon request by the CIA.
- He was said to be undergoing interrogation but was never
sent to Guantanamo, Cuba where the U.S. keeps most of its terror suspects.
- "This also goes for the murder of the two Hamas
leaders. The U.S. and surely Britain knew of the attacks and even helped
in it. Hence these nations with their intelligence are doing what they
feel is best for their own interests," Sayed Abdullah added.