- I have watched your site for more than a few years now.
I have been particularly interested in what has been offered up regarding
Chemtrails. I have witnessed actual applications on numerous occasions
here in the Chicago Illinois region. Yet I have remained somewhat skeptical.
That is till today.
- I went outside my home just before sunset today, and
there were two planes at approximately fifteen thousand feet working the
area. Due to the conditions. Both light and weather wise, The contrast
allowed for very clear observation of the planes. I went inside to get
my digital camera. This took a few minutes because I did not have a battery
in the camera.
- When I returned outside, I was having difficulty locating
the planes. While scanning the area where I expected them to be, I noticed
something else that caught my eye. It was just a glint of light, metallic,
a reflection off something moving in the setting sun. I thought initially
it was one of the planes. But it was actually something completely unexpected.
- It was a metallic sphere. It was moving in small circles,
in and out of one of the chemtrails. I snapped one quick photo and then
I went back inside to get my binoculars. I had to see this up close. I
could not believe my eyes at first. I ran inside to get them. I was back
outside in no more than one minute.
- It was still there. It was moving in a circular fashion,
just as before. One moment in front of the chemtrail, the next it would
actually go inside the trail. I watched this for a full two minutes before
thinking about taking more photos. When the thought occurred to me, I realized
that I left the camera inside when I went for the binoculars. I ran back
inside once again.
- I retrieved the camera and returned outside once more.
I quickly scanned the sky in the area where I last saw the object. It took
maybe thirty seconds before I located it. It was now maybe three feet
- (with your hand at arms length ) from where it was located
moments earlier. Only now it was moving to the left along the fringe of
- As I raised my camera to take a picture, it moved off
at a rate of speed that I would never have believed possible. When it got
into the darker area of the sky, it became brightly illuminated like a
satellite would under the same conditions. I have to really place the emphasis
on the speed with which it moved off. I have observed the ISS and the space
shuttle in orbit hundreds of times and this object easily exceeded their
speed by a factor of possibly two or three times. I was not able to react
to this movement with my camera, hence only the one picture.
- I feel I should help to qualify my observations. I have
been an aviation buff most of my life. I am 52 years old and I used to
be a licensed private pilot with over 700 hours. A good deal of my working
experience has been in law enforcement and I have been noted for my observational
- I find most of the material on you site interesting.
Yet, I view these things with a healthy skepticism. But I try to maintain
an open mind.
- Both of the planes I observed at the start of this incident
looked like Boeing 707`s. They were both white and showed no obvious markings.
They both had four engines and the trails appeared to originate from only
- The object was at the same altitude and was unmistakably
spherical and silver in color. It was distinctively metallic.
- Its size was approximately the same as the planes' fuselage
diameter at the altitude they were observed at.
- I have circled the object in the photo. If you want the
original without the circle for analysis, I can email it to you.
- Mike Finneke