- Dear Listeners to the Jeff Rense Program,
- Ladies and Gentlemen of the general public,
- Citizens of the World:
- Last Monday, March 1, 2004, radio history was made.
- The man who wore the famous, now infamous, Roger Patterson
"Bigfoot" suit, used to fake the Roger Patterson "Bigfoot"
film of 1967, appeared on the Jeff Rense Program with Executive TV Producer
Robert Kiviat, Author and Investigator Greg Long, Investigative Journalist
Michaela Kocis, and myself.
- For the first time EVER, you were TOLD THE TRUTH about
how the infamous Roger Patterson hoax 1967 "Bigfoot" film was
- The specific details of this hoax, and all of the FACTS
that have been either HIDDEN from you by various members of the "Bigfoot
community" or were never discovered, UNTIL NOW, can be found in the
newly-released book, The Making of Bigfoot: The Inside Story by author
Greg Long. This URL, http://www.northwestmysteries.com, includes some information
about the book, and the startling and historic revelations it discloses.
The book is brand new, in great demand, and can be purchased for less than
$20.00. This is a small price to "pay" for the truth.
- Notice this truth did NOT come from the "Bigfoot
community" -- which really does not exist in any tangible sense. They
would like you to THINK there is a united group of researchers out there,
all practicing high, objective, scientific standards, but there is not.
- There are several members of this self-proclaimed "community"
that are now very upset. Their reactions are very emotional, and one important
FACT must NOT be forgotten: NONE of them can PROVE that the man WE CLAIM
wore the Bigfoot suit, IS WRONG or not telling the truth!
- They CANNOT prove that the man we are now offering to
the public, is lying.
- INSTEAD, The ONLY thing they CAN DO, is say that Bob
Gimlin denies it.
- We are not surprised Bob Gimlin "denies" this.
He has been "denying" things for years, but as we revealed on
the Jeff Rense Program on March 1st, 2004, he now has a CREDIBILITY PROBLEM.
- There are several EYEWITNESSES to the Bigfoot suit. ALL
OF THOSE WHO COULD BE FOUND, ARE DEPOSED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN GREG LONG'S
BOOK. THE FACT A SUIT EXISTED, AND IT WAS THE ONE USED IN THE PATTERSON
FILM, PROVES THAT THERE WAS NO BIGFOOT THAT DAY, THE DAY THEY FAKED THE
FILM, CONTRARY TO WHAT BOB GIMLIN SAYS.
- The man who MADE AND SOLD the Bigfoot suit to Roger Patterson,
has also been found. HE WILL EMERGE IN THE PUBLIC SHORTLY.
- Our "critics" - despite their desperation,
CANNOT disprove Mr. Phillip Morris' testimony either, since he DID MAKE
THE BIGFOOT SUIT, SOLD IT TO ROGER PATTERSON, AND GAVE HIM ADVICE ON HOW
TO HELP MAKE HIS "CREATURE" LOOK MORE GENUINE. MORRIS ALSO SHIPPED
PATTERSON EXTRA FUR TO HELP "DRESS UP" THE SUIT, and ADVISED
PATTERSON TO USE SHOULDER PADS, WHICH PATTERSON DID, TO "PAD"
THE SHOULDERS OF THIS PHONY "BIGFOOT".
- ALL of these witnesses are saying one thing: their existence
proves the same thing they are saying: That Bob Gimlin's "story"
CANNOT POSSIBLY BE TRUE.
- Tonight, our Bigfoot Investigation Team, especially myself,
expect to be attacked on the Jeff Rense Program.
- We will be attacked emotionally, and according to the
- We have to LAUGH at this notion. Do you think gravity
CARES if people do not want to believe that it exists? Do you think the
rain CARES of people think it is "horrible" that it is raining
- NO, they do not, and they SHOULD not.
- Our "critics" sometimes mean well, but are
- They have FORGOTTEN ONE RULE OF SCIENCE AND EVIDENCE:
that extraordinary claims, require extraordinary proof.
- WE HAVE SUPPLIED OUR BEST EVIDENCE, IT IS IN THE FORM
OF GREG LONG'S BRUISING, AND DEFINITIVE EXPOSE OF THE ROGER PATTERSON "BIGFOOT"
- Our "critics" will do EVERYTHING BUT DISPROVE
US, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT.
- So when they start attacking us, especially me, with
emotional claims that I am a "debunker" or a "skeptic"
-- I will NOT let such reckless charges stand. They are FALSE and they
are LIES, and those making such claims WILL be held ACCOUNTABLE and EXPOSED.
- As you listen to their "case" on the Jeff Rense
Program, ask yourselves these three questions:
- 1) Are they calling us debunkers or skeptics? IF so,
they are LYING, there is nothing further to discuss.
- 2) HAVE THEY PROVEN that Bob Heironimus is NOT the man
who wore the Bigfoot suit? The ANSWER IS NO!
- 3) Have they PROVEN Phillip Morris did NOT make the Bigfoot
suit that he sold to Roger Patterson? The answer once AGAIN, is NO!!
- Until they DISPROVE AND ADDRESS THESE THREE ISSUES, THERE
IS NOTHING FURTHER TO DISCUSS. THEY CAN COMPLAIN, BUT THAT IS ALL.
- Greg Long's The Making of Bigfoot, HAS ALREADY BECOME
the BESTSELLING, AND THE FASTEST SELLING BOOK ON BIGFOOT OF ALL TIME.
- WHY? BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THE TRUTH, AND IT IS A TRUTH
THAT CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE, AND A TRUTH THAT HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY
COVERED UP AND HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC.
- Its sales ranking at Amazon.com has ZOOMED from roughly
657,000 up to as high as 5,031. THE PUBLICITY AND PUBLIC EXPOSURE WILL
- OUR EXPOSE IS JUST BEGINNING.
- I CALL ON, AND CHALLENGE, MR. BOB GIMLIN TO CONFESS THE
HOAX, TO FINALLY TELL THE TRUTH.
- MR.GIMLIN, FEEL FREE TO SUE US IN COURT FOR LIBEL AND
- JUST REMEMBER THAT THESE CHARGES GO BOTH WAYS.
- WE LOOK FORWARD, SHOULD YOU PROCEED WITH YOUR IMPLIED
LEGAL THREATS, TO PUTTING YOU UNDER OATH, MR. GIMLIN, AND DOING DISCOVERY,
- Mr. Bob Heironimus HAS ALREADY PASSED A LIE DETECTOR
TEST WITH "FLYING COLORS"
- Mr. Gimlin, YOU, sir, so far, can't seem to pass the
"smell" or "credibility test".
- WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, AND
YOU CONFESS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN THE PATTERSON BIGFOOT HOAX,
which you CONTINUE to deceive people on, and make money on, by selling
to consumers, a story that is NOT true, and because it is NOT true, you
are leading people to BUY what they BELIEVE is true, but it IS NOT.
- That is CONSUMER FRAUD, AND WE WILL NOW COOPERATE WITH
AUTHORITIES TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR PROSECUTION UNDER THE CONSUMER FRAUD
- If ANYONE in the Bigfoot "community" has a
"problem" with trying to hold Mr. Gimlin ACCOUNTABLE for his
role in the Patterson HOAX, then it is because the Bigfoot "community"
has a PROBLEM WITH THE TRUTH.
- Sincerely yours,
- Kal Korff
- President and CEO, CriticalThinkers
- From David Smith
- So where's the ape suit or a pic of it?
- If this is a hoax and you folks are now "coming
clean" to make money off the thing: Why wouldn't you hang onto the
suit as evidence? Where is it? Show us a pic and your case is proven..
otherwise you can expect (and deserve it in my opinion) lots of skepticism.
- From Alfred Lehmberg
- I was on fence with regard to Bigfoot. Intrigued by
Jane Goodall's interest, I was still put off by Bigfoot's continuing *elusiveness*
in a world dwindling by leaps and bounds. No more...
- Bigfoot exists! I am now without all doubt!
- How do I know this? How can I believe this to be true?
- Simple. Kal K. Korff is involved with the debunking
of it! Kal K. Korff, in another one of his, no-talent, shouting screeds,
has proclaimed it a hoax! Kal K. Korff, terrorist foiler and expatriate
extraordinary, has come down, decisively, against it! Yeah, I know he's
just debating the Patterson film, but that's his scurrilous shtick. He
niggles convincingly (albeit badly) to the uninformed regarding a *specific*
to discredit an *aggregate*. It is a fallacious ploy he uses to grind the
spurious axes of his handlers. It's a fraud... in my considered opinion.
- In as much as our Mr. Korff has convinced me of his studied
duplicitous-ness (...he'll never work as hard validating a case as he will
invalidating one...), I've found it prudent to see which direction Mr.
Korff is moving and then run hard in the opposite direction. I suggest
the reader might find it prudent, too.