- On New Years Day
2004 former Pope John Paul II called for a "new world order... based
on the goals of the United Nations."
- When a world leader uses this terminology, it can only
mean one thing. He is a part of the Luciferian conspiracy to create a totalitarian
- According to Piers Compton, a former Catholic priest,
the Papacy was actually subverted by the Illuminati in 1958 when John XXIII
became Pope. This was the culmination of a 200-year campaign to infiltrate
and destroy the Catholic Church.
- Piers Compton was the Literary Editor of the Catholic
Weekly The Universe for 14 years. He documents his claims in The Broken
Cross, (1981) a book that is almost impossible to find because it was mysteriously
withdrawn a few weeks after its release. It is now available online. http://www.catholicvoice.co.uk/brokencross/
- Compton traces the modern phase of the Luciferian Conspiracy
to Adam Weishaupt who established the Illuminati on May 1, 1776.
- "[Weishhaupt] was backed financially, as are most
if not all anarchistic leaders, by a group of bankers under the House of
Rothschild. It was under their direction that the long range and worldwide
plans of the Illuminati were drawn up." (8)
- In 1783, the Illuminati assumed control of much of Freemasonry,
which secretly coordinated the revolutionary movement (Liberalism, Socialism,
and Communism.) According to David Bay, "secret societies like the
"Skull and Bones" have always functioned as Satan's church, as
the only way to pass the baton from generation to generation."
- The Illuminati regarded the Catholic Church as their
chief enemy and marked it for ruin. In 1818, their Italian lodge issued
a set of Permanent Instructions that included: "We require a Pope
for ourselves...to march more securely to the storming of the church...."
The goal was "the complete annihilation of the Catholicism and even
ultimately of Christianity. If Christianity were to revive, even upon the
ruins of Rome, it would, a little later revive and live." (13-14)
- POPE LEO XIII
- In an Encyclical Dec. 8, 1892 Pope Leo XIII identified
two Kingdoms. "The one is the kingdom of God on earth, namely, the
true Church of Jesus Christ; and those who desire from their heart to be
united with it...The other is the kingdom of Satan...those who refuse to
obey the divine and eternal law, and who have many aims of their own in
contempt of God, and many aims also against God."
- Throughout history they have been in conflict.
- "At this period, however, the partisans of evil
seems to be combining together, and to be struggling with united vehemence,
led on or assisted by that strongly organized and widespread association
called the Freemasons. No longer making any secret of their purposes, they
are now boldly rising up against God Himself."
- Ironically, when Leo XIII died in 1903, a Freemason,
Cardinal Mariano Rampolla, was almost elected Pope. Emperor Franz Joseph
of Austria vetoed his appointment in the last moment. .
- The Illuminists had to wait another 55 years to gain
control of the Papacy. When Pope Pius XII died in 1958, a Freemason Cardinal
Angello Roncalli, became Pope John XXIII.
- Predictably, his first act was to begin to remove the
element of Divine Revelation from Catholic teaching, and to embrace naturalism,
materialism and Communism. These steps were taken at the Ecumenical Council
in 1962 and Vatican Two in 1965.
- As a result, Malachi Martin, a former Jesuit, predicted
the Roman Catholic Church would no longer be recognizable by the year 2000.
"There will be no centralized control, no uniformity in teaching,
no universality in practice and worship, prayer, sacrifice and priesthood."
- POPE PAUL VI
- Cardinal Giovanni Montini, who succeeded John XXIII as
Pope Paul VI in 1963, was also a Freemason and socialist. (In 1944 Pope
Pius XII had dismissed him as Vatican Secretary of State for conducting
secret negotiations with the Communists. 53)
- Paul VI revealed his true colors in a speech to the United
Nations in 1965: "It is your task here to proclaim the basic rights
and duties of Man. You are the interpreters of all that is permanent in
human wisdom; we could almost say of its sacred character." (67)
- This repudiation of the church's spiritual authority
was symbolized by Paul's gift of the Papal Ring and his Pectoral Cross
to Secretary General U Thant who sold them at an auction. (71)
- The United Nations was set up on land donated by the
Rockefellers as a front for the elite's Luciferian dictatorship. Its Charter
was based on the Constitution of Soviet Russia and its leaders were Communists.
It's Chapel is dedicated to paganism and run by the Lucis Trust (formerly
Lucifer Trust) which also handles all its publications.
- THE BROKEN CROSS
- Paul VI also embraced a sinister symbol used by Satanists
in the Sixth Century, which had been revived by Vatican Two.
- This was a bent or broken cross on which was displayed
a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ. Black magicians and sorcerers
in the Middle Ages had used it for occult purposes. It represented the
"Mark of the Beast."
- Compton:" Yet not only Paul VI but also his successors
the two John Pauls carried that object and held it up to be revered by
crowds who had not the slightest idea that it stood for the anti Christ."
- Paul VI abolished the anti-Modernist Oath, the Index
of forbidden books, and revised the Canon Laws. History and texts written
from a predominantly Catholic point of view were re-edited. He encouraged
"humanist" theologians like Edward Schillebeeckx who taught that
the "the most honest and natural man was one who believed nothing."
- In 1976, the Journal Borghese printed a list of 125 top
clerics who were Freemasons in contravention of Church law. It included
their dates of initiation and secret code names taken from the Italian
Register of Secret Societies. Compton prints the list, which includes the
heads of Vatican radio and press, Catholic education as well as numerous
high officials, Cardinals and Archbishops.
- Because Paul VI was Pope, nothing came of it. Sounding
very much like the Mason he was, Paul said in 1969: "We are about
to witness a greater freedom in the life of the Church...fewer obligations
and fewer inward prohibitions. Formal disciplines will be reduced...every
form of intolerance will be abolished." (104)
- This attitude is explained by reports that from 1936-1950,
the future Paul VI was part of a Communist espionage network, a part owner
in a chain of brothels and financed erotic films. (110)
- POPES JOHN PAUL I AND II
- Alibino Lucano, the Cardinal of Venice became Pope John
Paul I on August 26 1978. He was also a "committed Left-winger"
but he may have taken issue with the Vatican's financial shenanigans because
he was dead a month later. There was no autopsy.
- Pope John Paul II, Karol Wojtyla, succeeded him. Wojtyla
is the first non-Italian since 1522, and the only Pope from an Iron Curtain
country. Compton notes that while the other Polish Cardinal Wyszynski "never
yielded an inch" to the Communists, Wojtyla opposed this attitude
and collaborated. The Abbe de Nantes exclaimed, "We have a Communist
- During the Conclave at which he was elected, Wojtyla
read from a book of Marxist principles. In his first Encyclical, he praised
Paul VI for having "revealed the true countenance of the Church"
and bringing it in step "with the times." He went so far as to
say that opponents of Vatican Two "cannot be considered the faithful."
- In a letter Sept 1, 1981 he said, "Christian tradition
has never upheld the right of private property as absolute and untouchable."
This contradicts numerous Encyclicals which state that private property
is "a necessary incentive to human enterprise" and in accordance
with divine wisdom and the laws of nature.
- Pope Pius XII: "Only private enterprise can provide
the head of a family with the healthy freedom it requires to carry out
the duties allotted to him by the Creator for the physical, spiritual and
religious well being of the family." (174)
- Communism (state ownership) is a facade behind which
the bankers and monopoly capitalists will own everything.
- On Nov. 27, 1983 Pope John Paul II issued a Papal Bull
that legalized secret society membership for Roman Catholics.
- While ostensibly a celibate priest, Compton suggests
that Woytyla's behavior resembled a Bohemian artist. He was involved in
theatre in Poland and penned a play about prostitution. Compton reproduces
pictures of him when he was a Bishop or Cardinal. He is with a woman and
child on a beach. The child is climbing on him. They look very much like
- In 1960, he published a book "Love and Responsibility"
which extolled sexual love and describes both the physiology and psychology
of sex. He told an audience of French youth: "Bodily union has always
been the strongest language two people can have for each other."
- Writing from the vantage point of 1981, Compton predicted
that the Church's traditional positions will continue to be watered down.
- Around the same time, Malachi Martin said, "The
Christian church is decaying, has nothing to say and is on the way out."
He added that the other great religions are suffering the same fate and
predicted, "A worldwide religion with one structure and institutions,"
managed by "one great bureaucracy. And out of that will emerge the
- I present this material because it is consistent with
the emerging picture of an organized Satanic Conspiracy to subvert mankind.
- Only in this light can we identify the lures of the modern
world -- consumerism, the mystification of sexual love, and the social
engineering associated with feminism, zionism, gay rights, tolerance, diversity
-- as part of a diabolical process of spiritual, mental and physical enslavement.
- "Modern" western society appears to be based
on this conspiracy against God. Our cultural and political leaders are
mostly witting or unwitting accomplices.
- Eventually we will learn that real freedom lies in obeying
God. The alternative is to become Lucifer's slave. The barbarism of the
past century was not an aberration, but a harbinger of the future.
- (Revised August 20, 2008)
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax:
Feminism and the New World Order." (www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles
can be found at his web site www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving your
comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. email@example.com