- If skull and bones were no more than the remains of a
human body, or the scare heavy in a Halloween movie, there would be little
reason to give it further thought. But it is much more than that.
- The Order of the Skull and Bones is far from the fratty,
fun-and-games milieu that uninformed people think it is. The fact is, Skull
and Bones may be the world's most bizarre, and exclusive, secret society.
- Therefore, if both the President of the United States
and the top Democratic contender for the job are devoted members of this
Order, and they are, the American public ought to know more about it before
November rolls around. Not that we can do much more than dissect it at
this time. Nevertheless, the dedicated mission of Skull and Bones, though
not obvious, should be at least somewhat understood before we elect a member
of this mysterious enclave to lead our nation any further.
- Before we proceed, it should be stated that the history,
background, member roster, and political "connections" of the
Order of Skull and Bones is far too complicated and extensive to include
in this article, but all the information herein is fully documented and
readily available for interested readers.
- Let us proceed with its most important tenets.
- More than a century ago, Skull and Bones was a secret
society in Germany, where it was also known, not always in jest, as the
"Brotherhood of Death."
- The American chapter of the Society was founded at Yale
University in 1833, and its members are known as Bonesmen. Today, Bonesmen
number less than 1,000, which is quite fantastic when one considers how
effectively they manipulate and influence world affairs.
- So, Skull and Bones is not just a bunch of "Yalies"
getting their kicks with unique handshakes and secret code words. Bones
is a unique group of young men from affluent, well-established, Northeastern
families; literally a chosen elite of intellectually superior Yale students,
who are educated and prepared for positions of influence and power, particularly
in politics and government.
- Each year at Yale, 15 juniors are chosen by seniors for
Skull and Bones initiation, which is performed in occult surroundings with
bizarre rituals, where the initiates are indoctrinated and sworn to absolute
and binding secrecy. This illustrates the exclusivity and esoteric, cult-like
qualities of this strange order.
- As the country's leaders, many Bonesmen have held, and
still hold, positions of prestige and influence. These include presidents,
cabinet members, congressmen, senators, governors, and other positions
of the highest political authority.
- Why is it vital that Americans know that both George
W. Bush and John Kerry are Yale alumni and Bonesmen? For many compelling
reasons. Here are a few.
- Since both Bush and Kerry, as sworn Bonesmen, are privy
to its rituals, inner workings, and secret objective, it would seem to
make little difference in both domestic and foreign policies of the United
States which man wins the November 2004 election. This gives us little
- Bonesmen believe that the United States should be the
first among the "equals" in the New World order. To achieve this,
the Order believes in "constructive chaos." And what is constructive
chaos? It is simply keeping true intentions secret by constantly sending
out mixed signals on all critical policy issues, and keeping sacrosanct
their self-created vision of New World warriors. Both Bush and Kerry appear
to be victims of this self-aggrandized thinking.
- Bonesmen have an affinity for the Heglian theory. This
is a precept in which the State is absolute and individuals are granted
their freedom based on their obedience to the State, i.e. the New World
- Does that have the smell of tyranny or not?
- This pretentious elitism and dangerous arrogance is rare
in most men. But it is all the more troubling when found in two men who
are both vying for the most powerful leadership position in the world
- Bonesmen are mostly born to privilege, bred on visions
of intellectual superiority, educated in worldly matters, and trained to
give orders, not take them. It follows, then, that these men should be
the epitome of nationalistic pride. Unless, of course, they have other
ideas. Such as keeping their actions secret, using power to achieve ulterior
ends, and putting the Skull and Bones oath above allegiance to their country.
- And most disturbing of all, the sole purpose of the Skull
and Bones Order is to perpetuate power. To maintain and increase this power,
politically ambitious Bonesmen strive to put fellow Bonesmen in key positions
of influence, to help build the New World organization that is their primary
- Recent actions and decisions of President Bush, if carefully
scrutinized, tend to bear this out. And there is little reason to believe
that John Kerry, as president, would not follow the same detrimental path.
- Like all of us, George W. Bush and John Kerry have skeletons
in their closet. But unlike ours, their skeletons have the power to undermine
the sovereignty of a nation.
- Don't let it undermine ours.
- <http://www.etherzone.com/>Published originally
at EtherZone.com - republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink
Moore is a free-lance political writer and is a regular columnist for Ether
Zone. His new "Flag Waver" CD is now available. A wonderful collection
of patriotic essays complete with musical intros. The CD is $12.95 (includes
shipping and handling) If you would like one, or as a gift, send check
or M.O. to:
- Jim Moore
- PMB #2113
- 3111-20 Mahan Dr.
- Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Be sure to include your name and address.
- Jim Moore can be reached at <mailto:%20Jmoore1819@aol.com>Jmoore1819@aol.com
- Published in the February 6, 2004 issue of Ether Zone.
- Copyright © 1997 - 2004 <http://www.etherzone.com/>Ether