- At least 10 people are analysing the PBS-Silverstein
statement about WTC 7 and we didn't really finish our analysis yet. When
i found out that someone posted to you the story of Jeremy Baker (updated
now on Peter Meyer's serendipity), which includes a link to the MP3, digitized
from the original PBS video, organised by SirDave.com.
- Maybe you want to add a follow-up thought on that?
- It's written by Michael Kane, one of the staff members
of SGTV and GlobalFreePress. I think, it's very important.
- Thanks, Nico
- "The decision was made to pull"
- By Michael Kane
- This article http://www.prisonplanet.com/011704wtc7.html
has one key flaw in it's analysis.
- I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, someone
MUST call Larry Silverstein and get an official comment on this because
LARRY DOES NOT SAY THAT WTC 7 WAS DEMOLISHED, OR "PULLED",
ON SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001.
- All you have to do is go listen to the mp3 for yourself
and it is clear as day:
- What he says is that they made the DECISION to "pull"
(meaning demolish) WTC 7 and SHORTLY AFTER THEY MADE THAT DECISION, Larry
Silverstein says "they watched the building COLLAPSE.
- Regardless of what really happened, what this man said
does NOT say that the building was demolished.
- He clearly says "the decision was made to pull"
and then he says,
- "and we watched the building collapse"
- The connotation is that they were going to demolish it
anyway, but golly-gee-wiz the building collapsed right when they made that
decision so they DID NOT actually go through with the demolition.
- So, when Jeremy Baker said in his article:
- "Mr. Silverstein's comments imply that he and the
FDNY threw together an expert demolition job in the space of a few short
hours on the afternoon of 9/11"
- This is not correct, Silverstein was very careful to
NOT imply this in the way he worded what he said.
- Silverstein's statement does not imply that was done
- it is impossible to do that anyway and Silverstein did not walk into
a trap like that; he covered his ass with the way in which he worded what
- I don't have time for this now, but I hope someone out
there does (hopefully Jeremy Baker can do this to properly follow-up on
his first piece, which was otherwise quite good)
- CALL LARRY SILVERSTEIN,
- GET HIM OR HIS PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THIS
- GET THE FDNY TO COMMENT ON THIS
- That's what must happen. The above article by Jeremy
Baker makes assumptions off of a statement which, in a court of law, can
be defended the way I just interrupted above.
- I guarantee when someone calls Mr. Silverstein he is
going to say EXACTLY what I said above because it makes sense and still
jives with the official story. Whoever calls and asks this should very
thoroughly consider what their FOLLOW-UP questions will be because that
is where we may get good information.
- I applaud Jeremy Baker for writing a piece to scrutinize
the Achilles heal of 9-11, but he (or someone) must follow up properly
with calls to Larry Silverstein and whoever the head of FDNY was that day
who he spoke to and clarify this. Without doing so, we will make no further