- Jackson Thoreau writes:
- "At a meeting full of war veterans in Willmar, Minn.,
days before his death, Wellstone told attendees that Cheney told him, 'If
you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever
is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and
the state of Minnesota.'"
- Was Wellstone's plane brought down by Cheney operatives
using portable electromagnetic weapons?
- "Lawrence Judd, an Illinois attorney, wrote the
NTSB to ask whether it has or will investigate the possibility that EMF
weapons were used to bring down the planes of Senators Wellstone and Carnahan.
- Robert Benzon wrote him back, thusly, 'The NTSB is unaware
of any mobile EM force or EM pulse weapon system capable of disabling an
aircraft at the ground-to-air ranges that existed in either of the accidents
you mention in your email.'"
- Some examples of EMP devices for sale on the net:
- For the disturbing, complete new article by Jackson Thoreau