- I think you have made an error in judgment about the
Gestapo and the KGB and their failures.
- They did not have Social Security Numbers and computers
and recognition software and cameras on every corner and traffic light.
- They did not have Title 42 section 666 which requires
the use of Social Security numbers to get any licenses issued by a State
to either buy or sell.
- They did not have electronic implants waiting in the
wings to track Americans with satellites.
- They did not have the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Congress promised Americans that Social Security numbers
would NEVER be used for anything but Social Security. They lied!
- Gun registration was never to be used against "honest
Americans" with nothing to hide.
- They lied.
- Son of a Bush told us there were weapons of mass destruction
- He lied.
- It is not American Citizens that need to be watched so
we can find terrorists.
- The most dangerous terrorists in America are the ones
watching us and telling us it is for our own protection.
- We need to place video and audio with direct links to
the World Wide Web in EVERY government office in the United States of America
so that any American can see what any government official is doing so they
are constantly being watched.
- No more secrets. NONE.
- Why should we trust confirmed liars and criminals in
- What the hell are they still doing there ????
- They have become the enemies of liberty and cannot be
trusted with ANY secrets.
- We need to have electronic tacking devises placed on
EVERY government employee so we know where they are at all times.
- What we need in America is open government and then we
would have no more truly dangerous terrorists. The Black helicopters flying
over Vegas on New Years were watching us and getting us used to it as inch
by inch these traitors against liberty get us comfortable with tyranny
in the name of safety.
- "It is not the function of our Government to keep
the citizen from falling into error;
- it is the function of the citizen to keep the government
from falling into error."
- America Communicators Association vs Douds, 339 U. S.
- Christopher Hansen, Campaign Against the Patriot Act