- OTTAWA -- This is the tale
of the two Scotts -- one American, the other Canadian. One is dark-haired,
the other blond. Both are 35 and both work for the most powerful men in
their respective countries.
- Scott McClellan is the press secretary to U.S. President
George W. Bush; Scott Reid is the senior strategist to Prime Minister Paul
- But, according to Mr. Bush, Mr. Martin has the prettier
- Indeed. Welcome to a new era of "pretty face"
- This is what happened:
- Mr. Bush met Mr. Reid earlier this week at the summit
in Monterrey, Mexico, just after the President's breakfast with Mr. Martin.
- Mr. Reid was not initially in the hotel room where the
two leaders and their closest advisers met, but was called in to brief
the Prime Minister at the end as the group waited for the media.
- Mr. Bush wandered over during Mr. Reid's chat with the
Prime Minister. Mr. Reid introduced himself and shook hands with Mr. Bush.
- "Well, what do you do for this guy?" the President
asked as he pointed to the Prime Minister.
- "Well, you know, sir, I can't really say,"
Mr. Reid said. "It's not that I don't want to. It's just that, you
know, I don't really know from day to day."
- This is true. Mr. Reid handles a number of files and
performs a number of different duties, depending on the issue and the day.
- The President chuckled. "Well, you got a pretty
face," he told the surprised Mr. Reid. He wasn't done. "You got
a pretty face," he said again. "You're a good-looking guy. Better
looking than my Scott anyway."
- This is true. His Scott has a receding hairline and is
on the chubby side, while Mr. Martin's Scott has a full head of hair and
is quite fit.
- For the first time in his life, Mr. Reid had no reply.
"I didn't know what to say," said Mr. Reid, noting later that
he wished that Mr. Bush had referred to him as a "rugged-looking young
man or something.
- "But I'll take what I can, I guess," he joked.
"When a Texas Republican says you've got a pretty face, then I guess
there is just no way around it."
- © 2004 Bell Globemedia Publishing Inc. All Rights
- Bush 'Outed'?
- From The Thomsons Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:17:44 -0500
To: (Editors and Staff of the Globe and Mail) Subject: 'OUTING' GAY BUSH
1-18-04 GREAT GLOBE STORY
- Dear Editors and Staff:
- Jane Taber's 'Tale of Two Scotts...'
- (Globe and Mail, dateline Ottawa, January 18th, 2004)
- ...is a masterful achievement, exposing the American
President as a homosexual.
- This is the first time I have seen this well-known fact
revealed anywhere by the major media. Taber conveyed the information very
skillfully. It's amazing how highlighting just one simple, short, direct
quote 'says it all'. I just can't resist reading it over and over again.
- "The President chuckled. 'Well, you got a pretty
face,' he told the surprised Mr. Reid. He wasn't done. 'You got a pretty
face,' he said again. 'You're a good-looking guy. Better looking than my
Scott anyway.' "
- This took great courage on the part of your newspaper,
in light of what happened to American Media, Inc., Boca Raton, Florida,
whose possession of certain incriminating photographs of the President
may have led to a series of tragic events - per the following excerpts
from accounts which appeared Sept. 4th and Sept. 11th, 2002 at:
- http://www.rense.com/general28/skolover15.htm http://www.rense.com/general29/skolov17.htm
- "This reputed arrangement with George W. Bush and
his male sex-mate is not a private matter. It has great national security
- A coincidence? Reportedly financially failing MSNBC ran
on-line a review of a new book about the super-secret Skull & Bones
Society. "Secrets of the Tomb---Skull and Bones, the Ivy League, and
the Hidden Paths of Power", by Alexandra Robbins, MSNBC 9/4/2. A more
detailed book is the earlier one about "Skull and Bones" by Antony
- Mentioned in these books is that persons at Yale University
have been selected to be pushed to the top by the American Aristocracy,
including members of the Bush Family. To be initiated, they are forced
to divulge their entire sex life and other deep personal details. These
satanic rituals are carried out in a window-less building at Yale, known
as The Tomb.
- New members (reportedly) engage in homosexual acts while
they lay in a coffin.
- [A recent scheduled documentary by Connie Chung of CNN
on the Bush Family and Skull & Bones, was cancelled after CNN heavily
promoted the same. Was it just a warning to George W. Bush, or blackmail,
typical of the press-fakers?]
- Two important reputed pictures of George W. Bush were
in the custody of American Media, Inc., headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
publisher of several supermarket tabloids including National Enquirer.
One was an authenticated one of George W. Bush, laying in the satanic ritual
coffin while engaging in homosexual acts with his male sex-mate who was
later to engage in such over later years and traveled with Bush and reportedly
on occasion stayed at Bush's Texas ranch. The other picture was mentioned
in Part 13 of this "Overthrow" series.
- To obstruct the use of these two reputedly authentic
pictures, the America Media picture editor, Bob Stevens, was snuffed out
by way of anthrax-by-mail. [See pt 13 of this series.]
- In October, 2001, after the death (murder) of Bob Stevens,
the FBI caused the closing and sealing of the entire American Media building
in Boca Raton. Some months later, the FBI refused to reportedly permit
officials of the publisher to retrieve important pictures inside the building
in a database. Some familiar with the situation, contend it was the two
- The article which appeared the following week really
puts things in perspective:
- FBI SOUGHT CLAMP ON BUSH STORIES
- "White House and network reporters as well as U.S.-based
foreign journalists are using national security leaks to pursue proposed
stories about George W. Bush's reputed relationship with a male sex-mate
since his college days up to now. So contends the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
in a Justice Department request to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance
Act secret court that met in sound-proof facilities in the Justice Department
Building, Washington, D.C.
- The Bush reputed male sex-mate details have enabled Red
China, perceived by some as a sworn enemy of the U.S., and others reportedly
to blackmail or otherwise unlawfully compromise the current occupant and
resident of the White House, causing the disclosure of U.S. industrial,
financial, and military secrets. Various reporters, including those of
British Broadcasting Company, BBC, and Canadian Broadcasting Company, CBC,
have, on their own, verified and corroborated the exclusive stories by
this reporter as to the Bush relationship causing a breach itself by Bush
of national security.
- The FBI/Justice requests to the secret court acting as
a type of U.S. District Court under FISA, included:
-  that the FBI/Justice Department be empowered and
authorized to use all means necessary to surveil the reporters, foreign
and domestic, working on the story;
-  that the FBI/Justice Department be authorized and
empowered as to the War Powers, or similar provisions, to forcibly or otherwise
stop the publishing and electronic transmission of any stories or pictures
relating to George W. Bush in a Skull & Bones Society satanic ritual
coffin engaging in homosexual acts with his reputed male sex-mate. The
controller of satellites, the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office, NRO,
to be ordered to block and obstruct all satellite transmissions of related
news and pictures and graphics.
-  That the FBI/Justice Department be authorized and
empowered to block by forcible and other means any print or electronic
news dissemination mentioning of the photo editor, Robert Stevens, of American
Media, Inc., Boca Raton, Florida; of Stevens having been murdered by anthrax-by-mail,
on or about September, 2001, through the aid, complicity, and connivance
of U.S. Government civil/military covert operatives. And any mentioning
or dissemination by news and other outlets, that the FBI by closing down
the American Media, Inc. headquarters up to date, was thus blocking retrieval
of reported pictures and supporting authentication as to George W. Bush
in a coffin engaging as a proposed new member of the Skull & Bones
Society, in a satanic ritual, in homosexual acts with his reputed male
sex-mate who has numerous times visited Bush since that time; such rituals
having been conducted at a building called "The Tomb", at Yale
-  That the FBI/Justice Department be authorized and
empowered to block phone, wire and wireless data, and other transmissions
including microwave, between U.S.-based foreign journalists and their out-of-U.S.
offices. And to block and obstruct, by means not disclosed to persons involved,
of phone calls, data transmissions, and such, from such out-of-U.S. offices
into the U.S. And to block phone calls, data transmission, and such, from
outside the U.S. to U.S. phones and instruments used by reputed sources
of data as to the Bush male sex-mate stories and pictures and authentications,
and their national security implications.
-  That the FBI/Justice Department, without such authorizations
to be disclosed, to be authorized and empowered to shut down websites and
other computer-linked and computer-generated means, used to disseminate
such stories and exchanges of data, pictures, and graphics.
- The secret court, as a form of U.S. District Court, under
FISA, granted such requests by the FBI/Justice Department. The orders of
the secret court went into effect on September 9 and 10, 2002. Thereafter,
however, their Court orders were in part affirmed and in part reversed
and/or vacated, by the secret Appeals Court provided for under the Foreign
Intelligence Surveillance Act. The secret Appeals Court meets in sound-proof
facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and their appeals decision was not publicly
- Who says there is no secret political police, no Gestapo,
in the United States?"
- Here in Canada, we have precious freedoms. Again, thank
you so much for allowing them to be exercised in this instance.
- Rev. C.D. Thomson