- Last night while surfing the tv, I reached a movie just
starting called Mr. Holland's Opus. When I read that it starred Richard
Dreyfuss, I reached for the clicker. Because Dreyfuss had hosted Yossi
Beilin's Geneva atrocity, I had vowed to boycott Dreyfuss forever.
- This wasn't a simple decision because he had made an
important imnpact on me once. In 1979, I received my MA from the Hebrew
University of Jerusalem. My thesis title was; Us Against Them: A Comparative
Study Of Leonard Cohen's, The Favourite Game and Mordechai Richler's, The
Apprenticeship Of Duddy Kravitz. Both were outstanding works of literature
created by two Montreal Jews in the late 1950s and I felt this was something
worth investigating. But what turned the tide for me was Richard Dreyfuss'
brilliant portrayal of Duddy Kravitz in the film of the book's title. The
depth of his understanding of Duddy Kravitz inspired me to dig deeper.
- So, breaking my vow out of sentiment or curiosity I started
watching Mr. Holland's Opus, a very moving film, and thought to myself,
"What an intelligent actor Dreyfuss is, and what a stupid individual."
How could he be hoodwinked into becoming master of ceremonies for the Geneva
- As the film progressed, I saw startling parallels between
it and the Geneva fiasco. The climactic moment of the film occurs when
John Lennon is murdered and Mr. Holland sings a Lennon song to his deaf
son. The climax of Geneva was the signing of the non-accord followed by
all participants and audience breaking into a rousing rendition of Lennon's
- Imagine is the evilest song ever written. Just look:
- Imagine there's no heaven,
- It's easy if you try,
- No hell below us,
- Above us only sky,
- Imagine all the people
- living for today...
- Imagine there's no countries,
- It isn't hard to do,
- Nothing to kill or die for,
- No religion too,
- Imagine all the people
- living life in peace...
- Imagine no possesions,
- I wonder if you can,
- No need for greed or hunger,
- A brotherhood of man,
- Imagine all the people
- Sharing all the world...
- You may say I'm a dreamer,
- but I'm not the only one,
- I hope some day you'll join us,
- And the world will live as one.
- Let us conduct a perfunctory examination of these lyrics...
- Imagine there's no heaven...no hell below us
- In simpler terms, imagine there's no God, nor morality,
no judgement. In such a world there's no fear of "living for today."Imagine
there's no countries...no religions too Skipping the sloppy grammar, Lennon
is now spelling out the New World Order vision of what many refer to as
the illuminati. But there's more.
- Imagine no possessions
- Here you have some communism thrown into the pudding.
If only there was a world without heaven and hell, good and evil, where
mankind holds no property or sentimental goods, we can all live in peace
in a "brotherhood of man."
- Now, why would Lennon write such wicked, rotten, dangerous
lyrics? Easy, he was exploited by the leaders of this globalist fascist
world takeover they are in the midst of perpetrating on mankind.
- A few years ago, Yoko Ono decided to visit Israel and
display her art. There was much fishy about the trip so I looked into the
matter. I discovered a world of research painting a very different picture
of her and Lennon. There are pretty good researchers out there claiming
Lennon, far from being a man of peace, was violent and may have been responsible
for the murder of Brian Epstein.
- Don't laugh this off until you see the evidence. One
thing is for certain, immediately after Epstein's death, Yoko Ono came
into the picture and it may not all be coincidence. A good starting point
would be to read Fenton Bresler's book 'Who Killed John Lennon' ... Here's
what I wrote:
- IMAGINE THERE'S NO LENNON
- By Barry Chamish
- However Ono did it, Lennon began writing songs that fit
the NWO agenda like a glove. In his first solo album, the most memorable
song, called God, attempts to destroy religion as thoroughly as possible.
The song begins with the line, "God is a concept by which we measure
our pain," a patently false observation. As any religious person will
explain, God is a concept by which we measure our joy. The song then lists
Gods from Jesus to Elvis which Lennon rejects, in favor of, "I just
believe in me, Yoko and me."
- Just previous to and after this, Lennon recorded a series
of meaningless radical anthems like 'Give Peace A Chance' and 'Woman Is
The Nigger Of The World', a song which one can argue whether it is more
insulting to women or blacks. But the ultimate disgrace was a ditty called
'Imagine', which attempts to brainwash and inculcate his listeners in the
full NWO agenda.
- 'Imagine' paints a world with no heaven or hell, that
is with no morality, with no countries, possessions or religions. It is
a thoroughly dreadful vision of a robotic state without devotion to any
higher good; just what the NWO ordered.
- During this period, Paul McCartney attacked Lennon's
behaviour and his irrational attachment to Ono. Lennon went on a vengeful
rampage, posing for a photo of him holding a pig's ears, a mockery of McCartney's
Ram album cover and attacked McCartney viciously in a song called 'How
Do You Sleep'.
- But the ultimate revenge was rumored to have been Ono's.
Just prior to McCartney's performance in Japan, he was busted at Tokyo
Airport when the police found a small amount of grass in his equipment.
McCartney was jailed and in ways he refuses to divulge, the cops forced
him to sing 'Yesterday' for them. The humiliation of McCartney was complete
and Lennon's vendetta against him stopped.
- That freed Lennon to ruin his career with the close cooperation
of his Dragon Lady. He now released albums and appeared on stage with her
cacaphonious contribution sabotaging his musical integrity.
- That was the state of affairs in 1979, when Lennon returned
to the studios to record his final album. Once he was dead, the mediocre
cuts became hits and even Ono had a number one bestseller. The exact motive
for Lennon's death remains unclear but there is no doubt that his killer
was mind-controlled and fulfilled a covert operation in the exact mode
of most political assassinations since the 1960s. And now Yoko Ono is doing
her unique thing in Israel, and whatever the real reasons she is here,
there is evil in her motives. That's her way of doing things.
- Right after the Oslo "peace" process went public,
I interviewed Ron Pundak, one of the two academics Beilin shipped to Oslo
to negotiate Israel's final war of destruction. Among the many things Pundak
told me was, "Beilin doesn't believe in borders. He believes they
are the cause of war. Israel can only live in peace if it eliminates its
- No wonder Pundak was also singing Imagine at Geneva.
Peres should have been but he's been pushed out of the limelight and he
gets very vindictive when that happens. Yitzhak Rabin, wherever he may
be, learned this the hard way. But Peres' New Middle East was the same
idea. Israel eliminates its borders and becomes the New Jersey Turnpike
of the Middle East, a good place to stop for trucks going from Morocco
to Iran. Out of this vision, Israel has built a toll road through the center
of the country. It's mostly empty now, but the motels will be built when
the Middle East becomes one big bloc of the world government.
- Not just politicians, like the incredibly crooked Ehud
Olmert, are used by the globalist powerbrokers. Popular artists are useful
as well. Lennon was exploited by the NWO and I think he was waking up,
which is why he had to be snuffed out by Mark David Chapman, the Yigal
Amir of Hawaii, whose motive was that he wanted to prove that he was the
real Catcher In The Rye; a natural enough reason to spend his dying days
- Dreyfuss is being exploited by the same forces, but I'm
certain he doesn't know it. However, the patent of using popular artists
to forward the global agenda carries on. Later this month, a delegation
led by Jason Alexander, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt arrives in Israel
to push the Geneva peace vision. The organization sending them is called
Silent No Longer. Look them up at
- www.silentnolonger.com and you'll see who is sponsoring
their journey. High on the list are the Rockefeller Brothers of CFR and
NWO fame. Just below them you'll find Edgar Bronfman Jr., son of the notorious
CFR namesake father, despite the Jewish ban on naming children after living
- It is Junior who bought Universal Studios and is working
hard to acquire Sony's film archive. What better way to control the entertainment
industry and the stars within it.
- Alexander, Aniston and company have no idea the suffering
they are going to promote. They will be directly responsible for war and
slaughter and they haven't a clue how they are being used. Still, before
they arrive, perhaps they should consider the final fate of John Lennon.
- Big Moral Dilemma
- Once a day on average I get a letter from someone asking
me how I could allow myself to be published and interviewed by Jeff Rense,
the popular web and radio host who publishes way too much anti-Israel material.
I have no problem answering, "Because he lets me, which is more than
I can say about the mainstream Jewish media." Jeff Rense is an honest
voice and he permits me to reach a huge audience of New Age Lefties, and
misguided Righties bombarded with lies about Israel.
- Over the years, I know I have neutralized a lot of anti-semitism
by rushing in where most Jews fear to tread. It's worked like this: because
I'm trying to cleanse Israel of the mafia running it, anti-semites think
I'm useful and start posting me. It doesn't take long for them to understand
that I'm actually a proud Jew defending my nation against the globalist
enemy we share. Over time, I've succeeded in making the most rabid anti-semites
understand that we Jews are the victims of the manipulations of the chaos-makers,
not the promoters of the chaos. All the explanations ground out by the
Israel government pr machine in a century doesn't reach this crowd like
a few of my postings.
- One of my advocates is Frederick Toben of the Adelaide
Institute of Australia, a notorious organization of Holocaust deniers.
He started posting me four years ago and has continued well after it was
clear to his readers that I despise Holocaust denial. In the past year,
Mr Toben has admitted to me that he now understands that Jews and Israel
are no more or less responsible for the troubles of the world than anyone
else, a big step in his circles.
- Last week he invited me to speak at a "Revisionist"
conference in Sacramento next year, expenses paid and he sent me a program
filled with despicable Holocaust deniers.
- I wrote him back: "Are you kidding? A third of my
family died in the Holocaust and you expect me to hobnob with people who
believe they didn't?"
- He replied that I he was giving me the chance to set
the record straight. Because of that he explained that he was being vilified
in his community."
- I answered: "YOU'RE BEING VILIFIED IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
IF I SHOW UP I'LL BE RUINED IN MINE."
- He replied:
- I invited Joel Hayward - with whom I am just having an
email exchange - and he declined.
- But I am showing these people that now is their opportunity
to speak in our
- presence and state where we are wrong, misguided, in
need of help, etc.
- I am still waiting for you.
- It's the personal touch that ultimately decides issues
and events, mostly
- anyway. Then again I do not see you as an enemy - but
I am seen as an enemy by those
- who have given me the various slanderous labels because
they refuse to open
- themselves to a basic discussion about this historic
period that has gained
- legal protection status, etc.
- So, Barry, it's up to you if you have the moral and intellectual
- stand firm and speak - I did it and I recall how some
- like me after they found I had invited you - but you
you are an Israeli Patriot with a story to tell.
- Ignorance is the father of cruelty - and I note this
kind of affliction is
- found in individuals around the world.
- But it's up to you, obviously.
- I wrote back saying I needed a week to give an answer.
I cannot come to one by myself. So, I'd like you to decide. Please tell
me if I should or should not attend. After a week, I'll count the opinions
and go or not go depending on you.
- But I'd like to influence the vote a bit. This has to
be the greatest challenge in human understanding anyone could face. If
I do face it and all the ugly possible consequences, I promise not to compromise
the Jewish people in any way, not the living and not the 6 million perished.
- I trust your wisdom and leave it to you. Mr. Toben's
answer is now out of my hands.
- If you'd like to let Mr. Yossi Beilin know how you feel
- Geneva treachery, there is an open forum on his own site,
taking both Hebrew
- and English messages.
- For the non-Hebrew readers, here's how to get your views
- bulletin board. First, go to
- Above the list of messages is an elongated oval. Double
- There are now three boxes: First write your name;
- Then your e-mail address; Then your subject.
- Next is the message box. At the bottom is send.
- The Dreyfuss film had another parallel that reminded
me to do the right thing. In the film, Mr. Holland, the musician, has a
deaf son. In reality, I had a blind musician friend, Larry Gamliel, who
died last week. It's not fair and I'll remember him.
- My little idea of asking you to help me distribute my
books to Israelis of influence is really bearing fruit. A month ago I gave
a free copy to Maariv reporter Shalom Yirushalmi. Last Friday, he wrote
a two page report of the Manhigut Yehudit Conference in Jerusalem in the
weekend magazine, beginning the piece with me selling my books at the event
and continuing for three paragraphs with my version of the Hebron massacre
as written in my new book Save Israel. Most of the country read that, including
Carmi Gillon and the other planners of the massacre. The way they must
have understood it is, they know what we did and someday they'll come to
- So, keep donating those books. The system really works.
- And what could possibly be a more memorable Hannuka or
Christmas present than a gift package of my books, signed each one to your
friends or family?
- I have to request $25 for Save Israel because it's 384
pages in length and that costs me a ton to print and ship. But thanks to
a wonderful printer, Israel Cohen, who agreed to reprint my other three
books for cost, I can offer all of them together for $25.
- Wouldn't the books:
- Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin
- The Last Days Of Israel - Israeli Edition
- Israel Betrayed
- be an unforgettable holiday gift?
- If you want to order them, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
And to get those books donated to the skeptics of Israel:
- Barry Chamish
- Nakhal Zohar 40/2
- Modiin 71700 Israel
- And do remind your Hebrew reading friends to visit: http://chamish.tsedek.com
- And your English-reading friends:
- From Cindy
- Apparently, when I listen to John Lennon's Imagine, I
understand it to mean something different than the author of your latest
post who describes Lennon as going along with the NWO.
- Imagine there's no heaven
- It's easy if you try
- No hell below us
- Above us only sky
- Imagine all the people
- Living for today...
- and so on. To me, he's speaking of man's twisting religion
and twisting people's minds to further their own agenda which usually has
to do with one of two things: power and greed. Imagine no possessions?
Just look at this world we have created because that 1% of the population,
the Power Elite, have so much and have convinced most of us that we, too,
should have so many possessions! How many wars are fought over the need
for even more possessions - especially for another country's natural resources.
- Imagine there's no countries, nothing to kill or die
for, and no religion too.
- It's not that religion in and of itself is a bad thing.
The problem lies in what man does with religion, and with ideas like 'country'.
This US vs. THEM mentality is very bad for humankind. We all live here
on this planet, we share this space, yet some can never ever be 'rich'
enough in wealth, even when they possess more than even their great, great
grandchildren could possibly spend in their respective lifetimes. All the
while they see the poor, the destitute, the starving, the sick, the oppressed
masses praying to their God for a scrap of goodwill tossed from the well-to-do.
And the rich 1% of the population, actually less than 1%, think they are
'Compassionate Conservatives'. They see themselves as men and women of
'God' because, in their twisted minds, God has endowed them with their
wealth. They prefer to see the poor as wretched souls whose 'God' has chosen
to heap misery upon. I suppose it is a much easier way to incorporate their
own greed and addiction to power into their mindset and what is left of
- Can anybody tell me what good it can possibly do anyone,
or any corporation, to possess a $6,000 shower curtain when the people
who helped earn that money are now destitute? When there are starving people
in this world? The obscenity of the Power Elite is showing. Now that they've
chewed their way through this country, the locusts are flying away for
greener pastures. Before they leave they will take everything with them,
including our young adult children who will fight their endless wars for
even more possession, and they will misuse religion any way they can to
do it. THIS is what John Lennon's song was speaking of, or rather, a world
in which these horrible addictions of greed and power do not exist, where
people, ordinary people, live in peace. Where our world can live as one.
- Cindy Abramowicz Hubschmitt
- Wilmington, DE
- D.E. Briggs
- Not that Lennon's 'Imagine' lyrics should be the sticking
point here, but... what a load of brainwashed drivel, Cindy! When Lennon
had the audacity to write "Imagine no possessions..." like it
or not, he was sitting atop a mountain of wealth and possessions while
espousing, openly socialist and communist ideals for everyone else.
- Lennon was, like many hypocrites, an elitist pig who
believed his talent and art placed him above not only the rules of the
game, but gave him a podium for preaching vain ideologies to the masses
who would have to live in the world his generation of half-wits would concoct
out of watered down eastern mysticism, left-overs from various failed Marxist
experiments and whatever else LSD inspired along the irrational, illogical
pathway of burnt neurons they quaintly still regarded as brain cells.
- Lennon was the ultimate sell-out. He sold out to himself...
incorporated. What a delightful illusion. He figured out the con Maharishi
pulled on him in India and parlayed it into a multi-billion dollar eternal
international corporation called 'John Lennon.' All the while wearing the
headdress of a Marxist revolutionary and dressing poor to appease the self-styled
American proletariates who 'imagined' themselves to be suffering workers.
- On the contrary, they were nothing more than cattle to
Lennon Inc.; They were consumers, customers, cult-bait. Lennon sold baseless,
vain fantasies wrapped in hair-brained philosophy and politics to a generation
so lost in its own egocentrism and self-indulgence that even his death
couldn't shake them out of the trance. All you need is love, unless your
rent is due; and living is easy with eyes closed, which is exactly what
- I'm sure Lennon had his fair share of $6000 shower curtains
among other extravagancies, while telling others to live off the air and
trees and love. What a crock. Lennon was the perfect prophet of the NWO,
as are so many other icons of pop-culture "revolution." Deceived
- From Edward Corrado
- Hi Jeff,
- I don't usually respond to article I read on your sight,
As you know I've forwarded you quite a few myself from various newspapers
around the world but I just read this article and felt sick. John Lennon
and the song Imagine is a NWO song. I find it incredible how so many people
got this song so wrong. I thought it was a beautiful song about a Utopian
idea that most people believe would be wonderful, but no according to Mr
Chamis it's a NWO mind control song. Thank God we have someone like Mr
Chamis to set us straight.
- Is there anyone/anything that is what it claims to be.
I do believe that there are things in the world that happen for reasons
other than what we are told. I believe that truth besides Love is the most
important ideal human beings can have. I also believe there are people
out there who can turn something beautiful into something evil. Mr Chamis
seems like one of these people.
- John Lennon killed Brian Epstein. I guess Mr Chamis would
be out of a job if everything was not a conspiracy.
- Give peace a Chance. - Imagine wanting that.
- Women is the Nigger of the World. - Sounds a little nasty,
but the first time I heard it and read the lyric it really made me realize
how women were treated in our society. Read the lyrics and I think you'll
think Mr Chamis is way off base as well.
- As for the song Imagine if this is a pro NWO song, well
than I'm the biggest supporter of the NWO there is.
- Barry Chamis go get a real job.
- Edward Corrado