- Last year, a lesbian here in Winnipeg clobbered a mugger
with her purse and he ran away.
- When she reported this to the police as a "hate
crime," she was annoyed to find they had no procedure to deal with
it because there hadn't been any such incidents.
- Nevertheless a month ago the Canadian government passed
a law (Bill C-250) that will have a chilling affect on freedom of speech.
It is aimed at protecting homosexuals and other minorities from anything
they deem to be "hate."
- Last week at a local "Prophesy Conference",
600 Christians heard an address by Berit Kjos entitled: "How to Prepare
Your Children for Persecution." She said conditions for Bible believing
Christians are starting to resemble those of Jews in Nazi Germany.
- Thus while gays are protected from non-existent hate,
thousands of honest, hard working Christians with families feel they are
being persecuted. They don't count. What gives?
- COVERT PERSECUTION
- Canada has been the New World Order's favorite bitch
ever since McKenzie King (the man J.D. Rockefeller called "my best
friend") became Prime Minister in 1921.
- The NWO champions multiculturalism, inter faithism and
homosexuality because they undermine the hitherto dominant European Christian
heterosexual majority. This is necessary to create a world where no group
is able to challenge the power of the wealthy Illuminati families.
- Jews, homosexuals, feminists and ethnic minorities enjoy
an official monopoly on persecution because these unwitting groups are
being used to undermine society and bring about their tyranny.
- What better way to persecute the majority than do it
covertly, and deny that it is even taking place?
- Let the majority think they are the oppressors. And if
they realize the truth, they will be afraid to mention it for fear of appearing
- Thus Indian medicine wheels and Wigan rituals are discussed
in public school classrooms but the Lord's Prayer and Jesus Christ are
banned. We can be offended when our young children are forced to learn
about gay sex but we cannot discuss heterosexuality because lesbians take
- BERIT KJOS
- A registered nurse, grandmother and Bible teacher; Berit
Kjos is a leading researcher into the United Nation's hidden agenda. Author
of the books Brave New Schools and A Twist of Faith, her web site www.crossroad.to
is a treasure trove of research on the subversion of popular culture and
- Berit Kjos' father was tortured by the Nazis in Norway.
She told the Prophesy Conference that the elite is following Hitler's advice
in Mein Kampf to create an "enemy." For example, Time magazine
blamed the Oklahoma City bombing on "tax protesters, Christian home
schoolers, conspiracy theorists and self reliant types."
- She said Christians would be persecuted if they have
an uncompromising commitment to the Bible as the Word of God. They are
guilty of the "sin of separatism" which the United Nations says
causes hatred and war.
- The UN promotes the New Age dictum that all religions
are equal as a way to negate them all. This opens the field to a new World
Religion dedicated to Lucifer. The official UN Chapel is Luciferian. http://www.schillerinstitute.org/slime_watch/aff_hist.html
- The UN's Declaration of Human Rights pays lip service
to the individual's freedom of conscience and speech. As in Nazi Germany,
individuals must sacrifice these for nebulous "community values"
(like "saving the earth," "peace" and "tolerance"
which the UN defines.)
- Kjos says American schoolchildren are being conditioned
rather than given facts and encouraged to think independently. Techniques
of brainwashing developed in totalitarian countries are routinely used
in American schools. These include emotional shock and desensitization,
isolation, cross-examination and psychological inducements to accept alternative
- "Like Nazi youth, they are taught to react, not
think, when told to do the unthinkable," like inform on their own
- After Kjos' speech I asked a young man how I could network
with other Christians there. Manitoba has just floated a plan to include
fingerprints and eye scans on our driver's licences and I wanted to organize
- He replied that resistance is futile since the Bible
has prophesied one world government. Elsewhere when the subject arose,
Jesus' line "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's..." (Luke
20: 24-25) was mentioned.
- I asked Berit about this. She thought Christians must
prepare for persecution but they must also do their utmost to resist the
New World Order. However, both in terms of prophesy and pragmatically speaking,
she believes defeat is inevitable. "They are too far advanced, and
hold too much power," she said.
- I respect people who believe in prophecy but I don't
believe anything is inevitable. The world is an eternal contest between
God and the Devil; human beings were put on earth to represent one or the
other. I am certain that a popular outcry against repressive government
measures would be effective.
- It would be pathetic if we lost our birthright due to
fatalism or apathy.
- I was also disturbed by Berit's negative references to
Islam. She said Muslims slaughtered many Christians in the past and still
worship animistic images today. I am no expert on Islam but most Muslims
impress me as genuinely devout.
- In the present danger, all God fearing people have to
unite. We don't have to agree on everything, only that the devil's agents
control the world and are turning it into hell.
- There is only one God and naturally people in different
cultures are going to approach Him from different angles. Mark Glenn has
ably shown that Islam holds Christians and Christ in high regard, which
cannot be said for the Jewish Talmud. http://www.rense.com/general41/rest.htm
- Christians and Muslims are natural allies. Muslims are
being persecuted for the same reasons as Christians: they uphold an uncompromising
vision of God. They will not accept the Satanic bargain that our elite
masters proffer, "thou shall be as Gods."
- Like Christians, Muslims know that God is Love, and we
cannot be God-like unless we express this Spirit. We cannot pretend to
God while completely devoted to selfish material appetites. There is nothing
wrong with these appetites; but we must transform ourselves into something
- If Christians still think Muslims were behind the attack
on the World Trade Centre, please wake up. The globalist elite with cooperation
from the top levels of American government and military perpetrated this
attack. It provided an excuse to invade the Muslim world and impose a police
state at home.
- Some Christians think George W. Bush is a born-again
Christian. How little they understand their own religion. The essence
of Christianity is to imitate Christ. Do you think Christ would have carpet-bombed
the Taliban or invaded Iraq? George W. and his cronies are profiteering
from oil and military contracts while American solders are dying and the
country is looted.
- Religious people can stop focusing on the past. As His
Creation, God speaks directly to each of us all of the time. We have an
immediate relationship to God. We need only initiate a conversation. (See
Brother Lawrence Practise of the Presence of God http://www.ccel.org/l/lawrence/practice/htm/i.htm
- We can bring God into our life by obeying Him. How you
do that is up to you. Ultimately religion and life are one in the same.
Our life is our religion. It's not what we believe; itís what we
- It's time God-fearing people, Europeans, Muslims, Jews,
feminists, homosexuals and heterosexuals, recognized our peril and united
to resist persecution.
- Henry Makow , Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and author of A Long Way to go for a Date. Past articles on feminism
and the new world order are found at www.savethemales.ca) He welcomes your
comments at firstname.lastname@example.org