- Due to a dispute with Diebold, Incorporated, and its
wholly owned subsidiary Diebold Election Systems, Inc. (collectively "Diebold"),
which is claiming links to certain materials that do not reside on the
blackboxvoting.org website constitute copyright infringement, blackboxvoting.org
has been temporarily disabled.
- We regret any inconvenience this may cause visitors and
journalists to the blackboxvoting.org site and hope to have this matter
- In the interim, send questions or information requests
From Alfred Lehmberg
- This is outrage bereft of all hyperbole!
- I take this act of Diebold as a clear and active threat
to any SEMBLANCE of continuing to live in a free society for any one of
us! Additionally, it is an unwarranted, unwelcome, and unnecessary religion
intrusion (with regard to the convictions of the, too few, owners) on same!
Next, at best, it is hobblingly regressive! At worst it's culturally
dangerous! Among too many other criticisms to list, it is socially unrewarding
and without any respect for the individual aspiring to quality-- its biggest
- I'd suggest that this -abomination- of biased control
through -our- (...public! You can bet we paid for it!) voting software
and hardware (by an -extremely- canted minority), is an affront to our
nation constitutionally and a clear conflict of public interest!
- This is an -unambiguous- case of the corrupt behemoth
crushing the tiny righteous whistle-blower, and so it is an illustration
of our programmed and manipulated times, though... What's Diebold Afraid
Of? They're a freaking -monopoly-, by all god's, saints, and sinners!
The Justice Department (yeah, -right-!) should take them down and NATIONALIZE
- CONGRESS! NATIONALIZE OUR VOTING MACHINERY AND INDUSTRY,
NOW! It is obvious that it is TOO damned important to leave in the hands
of a few private companies of debated competence and arguable veracity!
- EXPLORE "AlienViewGroup" at its HostPros URL.
"I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from
afar, I leave far behind me." - Giordano Bruno, scourged by the scabrous
and specious scurrilous.