- My sources tell me that high ranking IDF officers are
seriously considering the overthrow of Barak. The scenario described to
me is the following:
- When the PLO first ordered its police and peasants to
attack IDF soldiers, Barak issued a command unheard of in any army: soldiers
were to wait until fired on to retaliate. Despite years of politically
obedient appointments, many in the IDF's high command were highly unhappy
with Barak's policy, believing it would lead to Israeli casualties and
a prolonging of the conflict.
- These officers became increasingly frustrated when forbidden
to use force to save a soldier slowly bleeding to death at Joseph's Tomb
and later when the shrine was abandoned. The refusal to react to the kidnapping
of three soldiers on the Lebanese border by Hizbullah turned the frustration
- The turning point was the sadistic lynching of two soldiers
in Ramallah. The IDF high command issued the following operational request
to the Defence Minister, Ehud Barak:
- In retaliation for attacks against IDF soldiers by members
of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the Tanzim, or Fatah, the Israeli Air Force would
use 2000 pound bombs to turn their headquarters and other facilities into
rubble. Second, the IDF had filmed Fatah policemen sniping at their soldiers
and an Italian television crew had captured the murderers of the lynched
soldiers on film. The IDF had identified the murderers and wanted them
hunted down and killed immediately.
- Barak turned the recommendation down and instead issued
a directive sending helicopters against insignificant targets only after
the PLO had been given ample warning to abandon them.
- Certain officers now understood that Barak was under
international orders not to utililize the IDF to defend the nation or avenge
the murders of its citizens. The first grumblings of "coup" were
- The final straw was Hizbullah's kidnapping of Colonel
Tannenbaum. The officers knew that he was being tortured and forced to
reveal the names, addresses and all details of IDF staff, strategy, equipment
and facilities. They summoned Barak to mount an operation inside Lebanon
involving mass hostage taking to secure the release of Tannenbaum but were
again rebuffed by Barak.
- Not knowing which demoralizing IDF fiasco was next and
fearing that Israelis would take to the streets to secure the protection
their army was forbidden to provide, high level but still informal discussions
to plan a Barak overthrow gained momentum.
- You heard it first here.
- News From The Front No One Else Is Reporting
- A well known political activist has formulated a plan
to neutralize the blatant New World Order reporting of the mini-war by
the international media. According to the activist, "The next time
some CNN or BBC boob justifies the PLO's savagery, we will go to his home
and pelt him with rocks when he tries to leave. Unfortunately, our plan
doesn't call for the use of live fire to make the scenario more realistic."
- The activist adds, "I have a longterm plan to buy
properties next door to their homes in London or Stockholm and move Palestinian
families in. We'll be sure to put lots of loose stones in their driveways.
Then they'll get a real taste of how much fun it is to have them as neighbors."
- A Palestinian mother telling her nine year old son, "Go
play in the war zone."
- Brookline Books has just released the new English edition
of Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin. Write email@example.com or call in
the US 1 800 666BOOK The Zionist Book Club will be releasing The Last Days
Of Israel at the end of Succot. Write firstname.lastname@example.org or in the
US or Britain, phone 1 877 RABINYY Please visit http://www.webseers.com/rabin
Site Served by TheHostPros