- Hi Jeff.
- Today, I received an interesting photo. It shows a low
flying helicopter with a number of objects in the photo. The witness who
took the photo said they were buzzed by a black chopper,flying fast
and low. If you would like the original picture to have a better look,
please just ask and I will send it along to you.
- Date: March 2003
- Time: 3:00 p.m.
- The black helicopter and accompanying "fliers"
is the subject at hand.
- It was spring of this year, in March. We were on the
Columbia Plateau not too far from the Tri Cities, Wa. / In Walla Walla
County. About three p.m. / There were 2 of us at this event when we
were buzzed by a black chopper,flying fast and low, so we ducked into
the shadows I snapped a quick photo offhand.
- We were visiting a sacred site (Native American) when
the black chopper came upon us, very swiftly. They came from the south,
headed North toward Spokane. We were there representing the Confederated
Tribes and NAGPRA.
- So, the fliers were there, flanking the copter. I
saw your other material you posted which sparked my interest further, hence
even though this happened in Wash state, I send it along to you anyhow.
- Permission was granted to me to post the picture. Thank
you very much to the witness who sent this along to me. I also sent this
report and photo along to a United States UFO Investigator.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free
- Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
- email: <mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm
- From Lonnie Carner
- First of all thanks for your great site and your superb
- 2 years ago, I filed a UFO/HELICOPTER sighting at the
ufocenter.com site. Lately, on your site, I have read a couple of articles
that were uncannily similiar to the incident witnessed and reported by
myself and my family. I thought I would pass along the url to that report
for yourself and any of your readers who are interested. To view that
report one can click here