- " The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face
with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J.
- The world is in the malignant grip of a satanic cult.
- People recoil at the suggestion but proof stares us in
the face every day.
- George W. Bush, President of the "Free World"
is a member of "Skull and Bones" a chapter of the Illuminati
order. His father, grandfather and uncle are also members.
- In his autobiography, "A Charge to Keep", Bush
writes, "My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society
so secret I can't say anything more." In Aug. 2000 he said his "heritage
is part of who I am." http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/time/2000/07/31/heritage.html
- Isn't this a conflict of interest?
- Hello! Can a man hold any public office, let alone the
most important, and belong to a "secret society"? If this society
were benign, would it have to be secret?
- And what a secret society! The Illuminati is the hidden
hand behind all modern cataclysms, including the French and Russian Revolutions,
Communism, the Depression and Nazism. To affect the course of history only
takes money. The people behind the Illuminati have plenty.
- It's time we faced reality. Murphy's Law applies to humanity.
"If it can go wrong, it will."
- It has. The world is ruled by a satanic cult.
- THE ILLUMINATI AND THE SKULL & BONES
- The Illuminati originates with Jewish Cabalists, Babylonian
mystery cults, the Templars, Freemasons and assorted interests dedicated
to acquiring absolute power. On May 1 1776, Adam Weishaupt, a professor
at the University of Inglestadt in Germany, founded "The Order of
the Illuminati." Many people believe Weishaupt was sponsored by Prince
William of Hesse Casel and his banker Meyer Amschel Rothschild, the wealthiest
man in the world.
- The Illuminati's stated goal was to destroy Western Civilization
and to erect a new world order ruled by the Illuminati. Its method was
to cut all social ties (employer, nation, religion, race, family) by exploiting
social discontent and promising a golden age of "human brotherhood."
- Attracted by the promise of power and change, people
served without realizing who or what they were supporting. Weishaupt urged
his followers to "practise the art of counterfeit." New recruits
were told the Illuminati followed the original spirit of Christianity.
Weishaupt marvelled that even churchmen could be gulled. "Oh! Men,
of what cannot you be persuaded?" (Nesta Webster, World Revolution,
1921, p. 27)
- The Illuminati had a hand in every so-called "progressive"
movement of the past 200 years. Women, said Weishaupt, were to be enlisted
with "hints of emancipation." They "can all be led toward
change by vanity, curiosity, sensuality and inclination." (Webster,
- William Huntington, an American who had studied in Germany,
founded the "Skull and Bones" (Chapter 322 of the Bavarian Illuminati)
at Yale University in 1832. The members wore a death's head on their chests
and were sworn to secrecy on pain of death. "The Order" became
the preserve of the leading New England families, many rich from the Opium
trade. These include the Whitneys, Tafts, Buckleys, Lowells, Sloans, Coffins,
and Harrimans. The Bush family was dependent on these interests.
- For over 150 years, "Bonesmen" have run the
world from positions in banking, intelligence, media, law and government.
Members included Presidential handler Averell Harriman, anti war leader
William Sloan Coffin, Time-Life magnate Henry Luce, Truman war secretary
Henry Stimson (responsible for dropping the atomic bomb), pseudo conservative
William F. Buckley and many more. http://www.viewfromthewall.com
- "THE BATTLE IS NOT BETWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT"
- In the 1960's British-born Dr. Anthony Sutton was a Fellow
at Stanford's Hoover Institute when he discovered that, in spite of the
Cold War, the US was supplying the USSR with its technology, including
weapons used against American soldiers in Vietnam. Sutton dug deeper and
discovered that Wall Street had sponsored both the Bolshevik Revolution
and the rise of Nazi Germany. The resulting books (http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books.htm
which are on line) cost Dr. Sutton his academic career.
- In 1983, Dr. Sutton received a list of Skull and Bones
members and immediately recognized the names of many men who controlled
American policy. He published a book entitled "America's Secret Establishment:
An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones" (1986). He updated
and republished this book just before his death last June at age 77. www.trineday.com
Here are some of his conclusions.
- +"The Order" is " a purely American phenomenon
with German origin." Dr. Sutton compares it to the Round Table Cecil
Rhodes' secret society at Oxford known as "The Group." The American
and British entities consist of 20-30 dynastic families each. Jewish banking
interests connect them.
- "The links between 'The Order' and Britain go through
Lazard Freres and the private merchant banks... 'The Group' links to the
Jewish equivalent through the Rothschilds in Britain... 'The Order' in
the US links to the Guggenheim, Schiff and Warburg families." (23)
- As Dr. Sutton notes, the "Order" had definite
anti Semitic tendencies but by the 1960's, many Jewish names started to
appear among the 15 annual inductees. See list of Skull and Bones members.
- + Dr. Sutton believes the "left" versus "right"
political conflict is fraudulent and is used to control the debate and
condition citizens to think along certain lines. Left-wing magazines like
the "The Nation" and "The New Republic" and right-wing
magazines like "The National Review were "artificially set up."
The former were financed by Whitney money while the latter by Buckley.
Both are "The Order."
- Dr. Sutton states: "Sooner or later people will
wake up. First we have to dump the trap of right and left. This is a Hegelian
trap to divide and control. (http://www.antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html
The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and them.")
- Similarly, in the international field left and right
political structures are artificially constructed and collapsed in the
drive for one-world synthesis, i.e. authoritarian socialism controlled
by monopoly capital.
- College textbooks present war and revolution as accidental
results of conflicting forces. This is nonsense, says Dr. Sutton. They
are created and financed by Wall Street to create a new world order. But
you won't read this in history books.
- "Our Western history is every bit as distorted,
censored and largely useless as that of Hitler's Germany or the Soviet
Union or Communist China..." (122)
- + Dr. Sutton believes The Order has many weaknesses resulting
from an inbred gene pool, a shallow power base and a limited worldview.
In any future conflict between the authoritarian state and the individual,
he believes opposition will take "a million forms."
- " No one is going to create the anti-The Order movement.
That would be foolish and unnecessary. It could be infiltrated, bought
off, or diverted all too easily. Why play by the rules set by the enemy?
- The movement that will topple The Order will be extremely
simple and most effective. It will be ten thousand or a million Americans
who come to the conclusion that they don't want the State to be boss, that
they prefer to live under the protection of the Constitution. They will
make their own independent decision to thwart The Order and it will take
ten thousand or a million forms." (55)
- COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
- Bizarre as it sounds, our world is the product of a multi
generational satanic conspiracy.
- (Believe me I would give everything I own to be wrong.)
- When we compare this disturbing conclusion with the comforting
picture purveyed by Illuminati controlled-mass media and education, we
experience "cognitive dissonance," or psychological stress. This
is usually resolved by evading reality, dismissing it as "conspiracy
- One reader, stirring in his sleep, wrote: "You sir
are T-TOTALLY the biggest story teller I have ever heard. If I ever get
really bored I will read some of your concockions."
- In fact, conspiracy is very plausible. People who control
a grossly disproportionate share of the world's wealth will take measures
to consolidate their position. They will destabilize the public by inciting
a series of wars and other mind-boggling hoaxes (communism, lesbian feminism,
multiculturalism). They will subvert faith in a loving God and promote
violence and depravity (Satan) instead.
- The government-inspired 9-11 atrocity proves Bush and
his accomplices are criminals, traitors and impostors. http://www.serendipity.li/wot/911_a_hoax.htm
But don't look to the Democrats for salvation. Leading contender Sen. John
Kerry is also "Skull and Bones" (Class of 1966.)
- The "War on Terror" is obviously designed to
forestall domestic opposition and condition people to further subjugation
and new world order. What can we do?
- I think Antony Sutton had it right when he said opposition
should be individual in character. Let it "take ten thousand or a
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples
and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles
on feminism and the new world order appear on his web site www.savethemales.ca
He enjoys receiving comments at email@example.com
- From Richard
- Dear Dr. Makow,
- "Dr. Sutton states: 'Sooner or later people will
wake up. First we have to dump the trap of right and left. This is a Hegelian
trap to divide and control...'"
- Well, for me to dump right vs. left - as the critical
key to understanding political, social and personal conflicts - I'd have
to abandon twenty years of touting the theory to everyone and their dog:
- No, the split-brain dichotomy is critical to understanding
all of it--I believe.
- Even so, the "us vs. them" and "right
vs. left" are not mutually exlusive approaches to understanding the
HOW and WHY of our imprisonment by satanic forces.
- Yes, Richard, that's precisely what Satan wants from
you; Keep you busy over here warring with your fellow-man, perceiving the
right as good and the left as evil, when by His Spirit he has said "We
wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers
in heavenly realms." You're missing the boat, in more ways than one.
By the Spirit it is written, "Satan deceives the whole inhabited earth,
save those whose names have been written in the book of life before the
foundation of the world." Sacrificing 20+ years of being dead wrong
might be to your salvation! "There is a way that seems right to a
man, but its end is death."