- Hi Jeff
- Well here is just another interesting shot of a helicopter
and an unknown object above it.
- I came across an article from Rense.com discussing your
involvement in UFO research. Well, I'm the kind of person that could go
either way in believing about extraterrestrials visiting earth. I have
a wonderfully vivid and creative imagination and this subject is very exciting
- One afternoon on my way back into Austin, Texas, with
a friend of mine I happened to look in the sky and noticed a black helicopter
going by. This is of interest to me because I know this fellow who believes
in conspiracies and what not and as a kind of joke I took a photo of the
black helicopter, to light the fire underneath my friends ass so to speak.
(I used a canon powershot S200 digital camera).
- Anyway when I got home and downloaded it I noticed a
shiny silver metal object way above the black helicopter. It wasn't until
I read this article at Rense.com "Daylight Photos of UfOs" that
I took my very own picture a little more seriously, I really would like
to have someone outside of my circle of friends and family to see
them and tell me what they think.
- I took this picture on the 17 of June this year around
8:00 pm while traveling down the Devil's backbone (hwy 337 I
believe) on the SouthWest side of Canyon Lake (in between San Antonio and
Austin). It sure does look alot like the ones on the web site. I did take
these pictures from a vehicle and the window was rolled up, as far as I
can tell there was no object on the window itself to cause this type of
reflection and I had no need of a flash so none was used. post the picture
if you'd like but I'd like to remain anonymous. Write back with your comments
if time permits.
- (Personal Information deleted by HBCC UFO)
- I extend my thanks to the person you sent in the photo
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Canadian Toll Free UFO Hotline 1 866 262 1989 - Free
- Editor: Canadian Communicator - Paranormal Magazine
- email: <mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www3.telus.net/public/wilbur8/hbcc_ufo_research.htm