- Some always fault us. We are not University graduates.
So, how could we know much about finances. We are not diplomatic. Our descriptions
sometimes are crude and cynical. To some, we are just uncouth.
- We somehow do not fill up our stories with footnotes
referring to other person's magazine or newspaper articles. Hence, some
consider we could not possibly know what we are talking about.
- Most folks do not know or understand what is PRIMARY
INVESTIGATION. It is getting as close to the "Horse's Mouth"
as possible. Some are not impressed that, over the last four decades and
more, we have compiled millions of records, court files, audio and video
tapes, secret notebooks, and secret records of officials we are not supposed
to have. That we have secret reports of grand juries as to court corruption,
and how did those get into our possession? That we conducted interviews
with key persons who are reliable sources but we could not dare risk their
lives divulging who they are.We use methods of investigation different
than taught in journalism schools.
- We were once waiting in the hallway outside some courtrooms
of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, in Chicago, our hometown. Two lawyers came
up to us, one tall, one short.
- Tall lawyer: Remember us? Like last time, come away from
the doorway, so we would not stand out so.
- Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts: Over here
is okay. Talk low, we'll hear you.
- Short lawyer(trying to pull his law partner away from
us): We should not be talking to them.
- Tall lawyer: We gotta talk about this. We lost a hundred
- and fifty thousand dollars last year because of "TheClub".
- Citizen's Committee: You mean, "The Bankruptcy Club".
(He nodded yes).We know. There is one in most every major Federal Court
District. What, did they try to hit you up for the usual? The three thousand
per month?(Again, he nodded, yes.)
- Tall lawyer: Yah, but my partner said we gotta go on
the cheap. So we did not pay. Well, if you pay that plus the "assessments",
you get the run of the place. Everything is granted. No trouble. Motions
are granted. The Trustee is told to get off our back. We could make an
easy quarter mil, if we just paid the monthly plus the assessments
- Citizen's Committee: Well, maybe you saw our tv show
recently. We had on a prominent member of the Bankruptcy Bar. He admitted
there is a Bankruptcy Club. But he said there is nothing sinister. They
just meet after Court. For coffee, maybe lunch. Hey, you waiting for the
- Tall lawyer: Yah, he's a crook. Without The Club, you
come into this place like a dumb John. To screw or be screwed.
- We once interviewedb a top official of the Criminal
Division of the Chicago District Office of the Internal Revenue Service.
We made a secret transcript and later put it into various public court
records, where it was not challenged or disputed.
- The IRS official confirmed they knew about Chief Judge
John D. Schwartz. His fellow judges in the federal system in 1984 chose
him for a 14 year term as Chief Judge. The IRS official confirmed that
they knew that Schwartz had parked for him, offshore, for himself and for
other judges, over a hundred forty million dollars and that he did
not pay or file any Federal Income taxes for the previous 30 years. Also
confirmed, was the IRS knew that Schwartz had secretly been an official
of the First National Bank of Cicero, in the mafia enclave adjacent to
Chicago, known as Al Capone Land.
- But the IRS official warned us about the records we had,
that we could be punished for having such. The Cicero bank, the IRS official
confirmed, is a money laundry jointly for state and federal officials and
their bribery loot jointly with known hoodlums.
- In the 1990s, Hillary Rodham Clinton as First Lady,
put us on her "Enemy's List", to hound and harass us in and out
of the courthouse, because we got her lesbian business partner arrested
for selling missile parts to known international terrorists. To terrorize
us, Hillary had a top oficial of the Clinton Justice Department fly into
Chicago to confront us in the hallway outside of a courtroom. In the presence
of witnesses, he said he was going to get us arrested if we did not stop
publicizing the matter of the 140 million dollars and Chief Judge
John D. Schwartz.
- In 1996, we sued Hillary, and him, and Hillary 's "baglady",
and two IRS officials, regarding the "Enemy's List" and related
matters. [Sherman H. Skolnick, et al., plaintiffs vs. Hillary Rodham Clinton
et al., defendants, Chicago U.S. District Court, No. 96 C 4373.] As we
set forth elsewhere on our website, part of the court corruption is the
arbitrary assignment of certain cases to a certain Judge to put in "the
fix". The case was assigned to Chicago U.S. District Judge George
M. Marovich, a banker tied to crooked dealings.
- As we had already detailed in our lawsuit, filed before
it was assigned to Marovich, he owns near the First National Bank of Cicero,
a shopping center, Cermak Plaza. It is shown on his annual mandatory federal
financial disclosure form, signed by him subject to the perjury laws if
he lied. As our investigations showed, the shopping center has silent partners
known gangsters jointly with corrupt top state and federal tax collectors.
Through the shopping center,
- they launder mobster and other loot, such as for bribery,
extortion, and by way of shakedown.
- Judge Marovich did not remove himself from the case and
did not disqualify himself. He ordered that we not ever to be allowed
inside his courtroom. Our further court papers were to be sent in by mail.
In the court record, we complained, to no avail, that he was running a
"Mail-Box Court", depriving us of orderly proceedings. He put
our case out of court on an unprecedented ruling. That we had too many
facts, dates, and details in our pleadings. Yet, the federal rules require
specifics which we set forth.
- We took an appeal to the Chicago Federal Appeals Court,
where most of the Judges hate our guts, because we lambaste their misdeeds
on our tv shows. The judges refused to hear our appeal and ordered we be
barred from all the federal courts in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
When we petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court for a remedy, that our Freedom
of the Press rights had been cancelled, they refused to do anything about
- [See our website series "Overthrow,etc.", homosexual
underground as to Hillary and her business partner.]
- As we found out over a series of years, the Bankruptcy
Club in Chicago is just typical of what exists in Bankruptcy Courts in
major cities of the U.S. it consists of a tight-knit group of usually about
thirty Judges, Lawyers, Court Clerks, Bankruptcy Court assignees and auctioneers,
Bankruptcy Trustees, and others. In Chicago, someone apparently "bugged"
their monthly meetings and we had the details. They met at the home of
a long-time attorney. We found out how they arrange the monthly membership
fees and assessments. And the specific banks used to funnel the bribery
loot offshore. One bank used has been La Salle National Bank, a reputed
longtime bribery center for payments to state and federal judges.
- La Salle is an "untouchable" enterprise. They
arbitrarily reserve the right to themselves to refuse to honor court subpoenas
requiring them to produce witnesses or records. AND, the state and federal
judges refuse to enforce such subpoenas to La Salle. The parent of La Salle
has become ABN-AMRO, the Dutch bank octopus originally Algemene Bank Nederland.
Upon the downfall of the Moscow government, the former Soviets bosses stole
most of the Soviet gold treasury and parked it for custody with ABN. ABN-AMRO
has used gold to buy up shaky banks in some 15 U.S. cities. La Salle has
become the flagship for the U.S. units of ABN-AMRO.[Our website has stories
about the gold.]
- For months we publicized that the Bush Crime Family had
large joint accounts with supposed "terrorist" living in a cave,
Osama bin Laden, in ABN-AMRO. BUT that the U.S. Treasury repeatedly refused
to freeze those accounts until just recently, not divulging the Bush links.
- Through ABN-AMRO U.S., and La Salle, the bribery money
for the Chicago Bankruptcy Club is funneled, for example, to the Grand
Caymans. It is kept there in "escrow". The funds go forward to
the accounts of the officials to be bribed after, not before, they make
corrupt rulings favoring members of the Club.
- [Visit our website series on IRS corruption. Shown is
the picture of "California Rose", the ocean-going ship for money
laundry dealings, owned by current and former top corrupt IRS officials
of the Chicago District Office.]
- Certain litigants in the Bankruptcy Court scheduled me
as a witness to detail how the Bankruptcy Club deprives them of Equal Justice.
On the day I was to testify, I was waiting in my wheelchair, in the lobby
of the Federal Courthouse near the elevators. A tipster warned me to be
careful. So, I sent an associate to go upstairs to the courtroom ahead
of me. He came running out of the elevator, "Sherman, you gotta get
the Hell out of the building. They got six deputy U.S. Marshalls waiting
outside the courtroom door to arrest you." I fled the place.
- Part of my testimony was so hot very few of my associates
knew what it was going to be. They did not know about it even in whispers.
I was prepared to testify with specifics that Israeli intelligence, The
Mossad, was part of an unholy deal. They have long taken the position,
that they and the State of Israel are not enforcers of Federal Criminal
laws in the United States. And, that israeli officials, whether authorized
or renegade, participating in so-called "business" deals in the
U.S., are not obligated to determine the right or wrong of the situation
as subject to American laws.
- My testimony was to have set forth specifics of the split
of the bribery, shakedown, and extortion loot skimmed off from the Chicago
Bankruptcy Courts, and possibly the same in other major Federal Districts.
Namely, the deal was that The Mossad, or at least their agents, authorized
or renegade, were to get 80 per cent of the proceeds available for them
presumably to ship off to Tel Aviv. The remaining 20 per cent was for "handling
fees" for "The Club".
- A problem developed. There was a falling out of thieves.
"The Club" kept 80 per cent FOR THEMSELVES and left only 20 per
cent to presumably be bshipped off through The Mossad. This problem caused
murder and mayhem to be committed on U.S. soil, to be detailed in future
parts of this series.
- My testimony was to have included the interviews we conducted
with a retired Federal law enforcement official, who confirmed to us details
showing the U.S. Treasury Inspector General was actually the highest ranking
mafia representative within the U.S. Government. Furthermore, we had interviewed
staff members of a Congressional committee quietly investigating IRS corruption,
confirming the same details as to the Inspector General.
- Purely as a legal formality, not expecting any remedy
from corrupt officials, we sent by registered mail, return receipt requested
and received, to the U.S. Treasury Inspector General himself, details like
- We also conducted interviews with some lawyers we knew
since they got out of law school and became members of the Bar. The interviews
were five years after they first became attorneys.
- Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts: So how come
you do not practice in Chicago's Bankruptcy Courts?
- First lawyer: Are you kidding? The Club starts you off
for one thousand per month plus assessments.
- Citizen's Committee; How high can the assessments go
and what are they for?
- Second lawyer: The assessments are to grease the court
clerks and their supervisors. So that certain records appear and disappear
as The Club orders to be done. There is no actual limit on how high the
assessments can go. If we paid everything, including what the older members
of The Club pay, we are sure to make per year more than 8 times the ticket
- Citizen's Committee: So why don't yo guys pay for the
- First lawyer: I couldn't come up, in front, with the
three thou per month.
- Citizen's Committee: Hey, I noticed you hooked up with
an older attorney. I saw him recently in the Bankruptcy Court. How come?
- First lawyer: He's a long-time member. He pays. I am
only a junior partner of his. I would have to pay for my own ticket.
- [One of the lawyers narrowly escaped big trouble. He
was too friendly with a top official of an insurance company. The official
had embezzled more than 42 million dollars from his firm but was not prosecuted.
How come? The embezzler "wired up" certain federal officials
that we could finger. But the lawyer is now afraid to talk to most others.]
- In future parts of this series: Why nothing has been
done as to murder and mayhem in the Bankruptcy Courts. How top corrupt
IRS Chicago District Office officials stole 50 millions dollars for their
own personal benefit and not for the public Treasury. And why are there
so many Judges and Lawyers in the Bankruptcy Courts with Jewish last names
and Christian first names. And does the situation of them plundering non-Jews
foment terrible religious hatred.
- More coming....Stay tuned.
- Since 1958, Mr. Skolnick has been a court reformer and
since 1963, Founder/Chairman, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts.
Since 1991, a regular panelist and since 1995, Moderator/Producer of "Broadsides",
a weekly, one-hour tape public access Cable TV program, cablecast WITHIN
THE CITY LIMITS OF CHICAGO, to upwards of 400,000 viewers each Monday evening,
9 p.m., Channel 21 Cable TV.. Parts of some of the tv shows can be seen
on-line, on our website.
- Office, 8 a.m. to midnight most 7 days (773) 375-5741
BUT DO NOT BOMBARD THIS LISTED PHONE WITH "JUST ROUTINE" CALLS,
- Recorded phone message update of our work, NOT an expensive
call (773) 731-1100.
- For a heavy packet of our printed stories, send $5.00
[U.S. funds only] plus a stamped, self-addressed business size envelope
[ #10 envelope, 4-1/8 x 9-1/2 ] WITH THREE U.S. FIRST CLASS STAMPS ON IT,
to Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman,
9800 So. Oglesby Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870.
- WEBSITE: <http://www.skolnicksreport.com/>http://www.skolnicksreport.com
- E-MAIL: <mailto:email@example.com>firstname.lastname@example.org