- Hello Jeff - There is still genetic material in the
virus that is unidentified, does not match any virus known to man. I think
it is synthetic.
- The Atypical Pneumonia Virus Has Been Created
- Artificially Says Scientist Sergei Kolesnikov
- By Alexander Batalin
- RIA Novosti correspondent
- IRKUTSK --The virus of atypical
pneumonia has been created artificially, possibly as a bacteriological
weapon, believes Sergei Kolesnikov, Academician of the Russian Academy
of Medical Sciences.
- He expressed this opinion at a news conference in Irkutsk
(Siberia) on Thursday.
- According to him, the virus of atypical pneumonia is
a synthesis of two viruses (of measles and infectious parotiditis or mumps),
the natural compound of which is impossible. This can be done only in a
laboratory, the academician is convinced. He also said that in creating
bacteriological weapons a protective anti-viral vaccine is, as a rule,
worked out at the same time. Therefore, the scientist believes, a medicine
for atypical pneumonia may soon appear. He does not exclude that the spread
of the virus could have begun accidentally, as a result of "an unsanctioned
leakage" from a laboratory.
- Patricia A. Doyle, PhD
- Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message
- Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa
- Go with God and in Good Health