- Donald Rumsfeld lied Friday (March 28) when a reporter
asked if the US was misleading the public about its casualties in Iraq.
- Rumsfeld feigned indignation. Looking straight into the
camera, he said something like: "That's a terrible thing to suggest.
We always tell the truth."
- The official US death toll at the time was about 30.
Does he seriously expect us to believe that after only 30 deaths, the U.S.
would postpone the assault on Baghdad and bring in an additional 120,000
- The Iraqi ambassador to Moscow claimed March 28 that
over 500 Americans died in the last 24 hours alone. (http://www.rense.com/general36/700.htm)
- In An-Nasiriya alone last Sunday (March 23) as many as
two-dozen US soldiers were killed and over 60 wounded, the largest one
day loses since the Vietnam War. According to MSNBC:
- "'Each unit takes its turn being sacrificed,' said
Sgt. Chris Merkle, 31, from Irvine, Ca, 'everybody gets torn apart the
same way.' (The report continues:) Nasiriyah ... became a killing field
... with a pair of grisly disasters for U.S. troops. An Army convoy that
made a wrong turn drove into an Iraqi ambush that left 12 soldiers dead
or captured. In a separate incident, at least nine Marines died in the
- Sound to me like Rumsfeld was lying. A stench of lies
emanates from Bush, Blair and their minions.
- HOUSE OF CARDS
- The American people cannot conceive how traitorous and
corrupt their leadership is. For example, last week the Bush Administration
failed to approve $11 million funding for the (9-11 Investigating Commission.)
This was a minuscule (.00015) part of a $75 billion appropriation for the
Iraq war that was passed. (http://www.time.com/time/nation/printout/0,8816,437267,00.html)
- Obviously Bush doesn't want us to learn that 9-11 was
a CIA-Mossad inside job intended to justify this war. The purpose is to
steal Iraqi oil; advance Israel's strategic interests and to destroy Islam.
Islam represents a barrier to the totalitarian secular-materialist system
(new world order) promoted by world bankers and their lackeys.
- The US and Israel are under no threat. While feigning
self-defence, both pursue aggression on behalf of the banking-oil cartel
and its new world order.
- Bush boasts that 46 countries have joined his coalition.
He fails to mention that six have no army. In terms of actual fighting,
the coalition consists of only three countries: the US, Britain and Australia.
See "The Coalition of the willing but Not Able." (http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A21268-2003Mar24?language=printer)
- Even Canada is sitting out this war. I am Canadian and
for once I agree with my government. I have ripped up my membership in
the opposition Canadian Alliance Party that thinks we are bad friends and
trade will suffer.
- Someone talked about the true meaning of friendship on
the radio: "When a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop
him. The US is drunk with power."
- The US is completely isolated and on course for World
War Three. China is talking about resisting US "neo imperialism."
- When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit
it and reverse course. That takes real courage. To stubbornly persist in
hope of saving face only makes matters worse.
- When traitors have hijacked your country, patriotism
consists in defiance. Someone suggested that Americans should withdraw
their savings from banks in protest. This is completely legal. A run on
the banks would indeed send a message.
- Every day that war continues, more soldiers die. More
wives lose their husbands; more children lose their fathers. Americans
join the army to serve their country: not to serve Israel, oil and a deranged
& criminal master class.
- The best way to support the troops is to bring them home.
- Henry Makow, Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His
articles on feminism and the new world order are collected at his web site
www.savethemales.ca He enjoys receiving your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org