- LAHORE (Online) -- The next
target of US after capturing Iraq will be replacement of religious government
in Iran with a secular government as the US forces in Afghanistan have
already started implementation on action plan in this regard.
- According to reliable sources, US Central Intelligence
Agency (CIA) had submitted a detailed 300 pages long report to President
George Bush in which it was pointed out that during possible US attack
on Iran religiously motivated Jehadi (holy warrior) organizations would
support Iran from the border areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Following this report US intelligence agencies have started
actions to check any possibility of provision of support to Iran from border
areas of the two neighbouring countries by organizations like Tehreek Nifaz
Shariat Mohammadi and tribal leaders in Pakistan and Hizb-e-Islami of Eng.
Gulbadeen Hikmatyar along with supporters of former Taliban regime in Afghanistan.
- Sources further revealed that operation being conducted
by U.S. forces in Afghanistan on March 20 was not against Al-Qaeda rather
it was against Hizb-e-Islami and possible supporters of Iran.
- US intelligence agencies have also informed the US State
Department about the names of organizations in Pakistan and Afghanistan
which could support Iran during any possible US attack and this list include
names of about six organizations.
- Sources also revealed that list of countries where replacement
of government has been declared essential included Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran,
Libya, Cuba and North Korea and from this list Taliban regime has been
replaced in Afghanistan while war against Iraq is going on.
- Moreover, those 22 countries which are being declared
threat to U.S. security could face similar US action like in Iraq if they
failed to ensure disarming of their armed organizations and finishing their