- Remember this from the recent State of the Union Address?
- "Our first goal is clear: We must have an economy
that grows fast enough to employ every man and woman who seeks a job.
- After recession, terrorist attacks, corporate scandals,
and stock market declines, our economy is recovering yet it is not growing
fast enough, or strongly enough. With unemployment rising, our Nation needs
more small businesses to open, more companies to invest and expand, more
employers to put up the sign that says, Help Wanted."
- That was G W Bush on January 28, 2003.
- Help wanted. There's twice as many unemployed as there
were under Clinton, and the numbers grow daily. And notice how he says
the 'economy' is recovering, when what he really means is rich people are
starting to recover some of their losses while everyone else suffers.
- Herr Bush says America needs small businesses. Americans
must open small businesses, but not Bush or the GOP.
- For THEIR labor, they go to New Delhi...
- Bush's Party To Raise Funds Via Noida, Gurgaon
- By Bipin Chandran in New Delhi
- Business Standard
- January 31, 2003
- The US Republican Party now has a band of young and enthusiastic
fund-raisers in Noida and Gurgaon.
- HCL eServe, the business process outsourcing arm of the
Shiv Nadar-promoted HCL Technologies, has bagged a project to undertake
a fund-raising campaign for the US Republican Party over the telephone.
- This is the first time such a project has been handed
out to a company outside the US. The market research and public relations
companies engaged by the party usually undertake such projects.
- HCL eServe has put in place a team of 75 people to work
on the project out of its call centres in Noida and Gurgaon. According
to industry sources, the number of seats could be ramped up depending on
the success of the campaign. These operators are required to call up people
in the US seeking their support for President George W Bush and a donation
for the Republican cause...Ó
- They did this LESS THAN THREE DAYS after telling Americans
to do everything they can to create jobs in the Fatherland. I was going
to write something clever here, but there are no words to describe the
assholiness of this move on the part of the GOP.
- MORE TWO-HEADED MONSTERS
- And then there's Israel, which just formed its government
weeks behind schedule, because no sane person wanted to be associated with
Ariel Sharon. In case you haven't been watching, Sharon's been stepping
up the violence a couple of notches of late. He's killing with the same
frequency as before, but with a lot more double digit days.
- Despite Sharon's escalating the violence, increasing
settlements, and diverting of money in the budget from domestic programs
to the settlements, he wooed the Labor Party's Mitzna and Peres to once
again come join him for episode two of 'Assassinations with Ariel'.
- He's promised them the world, or so it seemed.
- "Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, hoping to lure the
rival Labor Party into a new unity government, has offered to remove settlements
and accept a Palestinian state alongside Israel, according to accounts
reported in the press here..."
- "...The newspaper Ma'ariv reported yesterday that
Mr. Sharon told the Labor leader he intended to achieve a "real peace"
with the Palestinians. He reportedly said he was prepared to remove settlements
as part of a final agreement and that he fully embraced the peace outline
envisioning a Palestinian state advocated by President Bush.
- The report said he also accepted, at least in part, Mr.
Mitzna's demand that significant budget allocations be shifted immediately
from settlements to economically deprived areas within Israel..."
- "...In his meeting with Mr. Mitzna, he reportedly
reiterated his intention not to negotiate with Mr. Arafat, whom he described
as a terrorist leader. He has, however, met with other Palestinian leaders
since his re-election..."
- Sharon thought he was being really sneaky and clever
here. If you read the article carefully, the only thing he really promised
is to shift some budget allocations.
- Nonsense, you say? Well, please find me the part of
the article where he said he intends to cease building NEW settlements.
And find me where he said he intends to pull out of Gaza and the West
Bank. In fact, the opposite is true. The article admits that even as
he's saying these things, he sent the IDF in to kill more poor people.
- The other thing that's bogus here is that two weeks ago,
the Bush administration announced it wasn't going to release a peace outline
until after a new government had been formed in Israel. So either Sharon's
the one who's going to write the peace outline which is why he's confident
he backs it, or he's blowing smoke because he can't be tied to a peace
outline which doesn't yet officially exist.
- The problem with previous peace plans like Oslo is simple.
A hundred Indian reservations surrounded by Jewish settlements and IDF
soldiers is NOT A PALESTINIAN STATE. If you take a look at the Oslo maps
instead of taking Israel and the US State Department's word for what the
Oslo offered to Palestine, the truth of the so-called 'deal of all deals'
becomes clear. Clinton and Barak were trying to get the Palestinians to
accept conditions similar to those facing First Nation's people in the
- But we really shouldn't take this news report at face
value anyway. It comes from the Washington Times, which unto itself is
a mind-boggling story. Remember the Moonies and Sun Yung Moon? They were
a religious cult that brainwashed people and made them into slave workers
for the Moonie cult.
- Well, the Moonies own the Washington Times. Everybody
on the Beltway knows this. It's public record. But for reasons unclear
to me, people actually pay money for this paper on a daily basis. Go figure.
- Sharon has fnally formed a government. His government
consists of hard line religious nuts who've been calling for Ethnic Cleansing
for a long time now. Their mandate is an Eretz Israel, a Greater Israel,
consisting of all land from Egypt to the River Jordan to the Lebanese Border.
A land with no Muslims or Christians.
- One of these men is the leader of the National Religious
Party, Effi Eitam. Another is the racist anti-Semite leader
of Shinui, Yosef Lapid, who has openly made racist remarks directed at
- Labor was smart to stay away from Sharon. But this new
government is the equivalent of having Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, and
Franklin Graham as Secretary of State, Attorney General, and Vice-President.
It's a religious fanatic's wet dream, and everyone else's worst nightmare.
- THE TWO FACES OF BBC
- I cheered out loud when I read this next piece from South
- South Africa with its rich mineral resources could become
the next victim of "unilateral" action by the United States,
African National Congress secretary-general Kgalema Motlanthe warned on
- "The primary crime of Iraq is the fact that it floats
on oil," he told thousands of anti-war protesters outside the US embassy
- "Because we are endowed with several rich minerals,
if we don't stop this unilateral action against Iraq today, tomorrow they
will come for us."
- Protesters advocating for peace in Iraq marched on the
embassy from the Union Buildings, carrying posters reading: "For (US
President George W) Bush, oil is thicker than blood", and "Bush
is a terrorist".
- According to one placard the acronym USA stood for "The
United States of Arrogance", while another went further to state simply:
- South Africa's had terrorism problems of its own for
months. Oh, excuse me, bombings. Check out this series of articles...
- Bomb Blasts Rock Soweto
- Nine bombs go off, but it's not terrorism. It's bombings
by suspected right wing extremists, who happen to be white people bombing
- Violent Threat From SA White Right
- The next day, it's a VIOLENT threat from the 'white right',
but not a terror threat. Another thing here which bears mention: the term
'white right' is pure neuro-linguistic programming, isn't it?
- Conservatives are the Right. Nazis and Fascists like
these white terrorists in South Africa are the far Right, or the extreme
right. Right is the opposite of Left, but it's also the opposite of Wrong,
which is the opposite of Correct, which is the opposite of Incorrect.
- So Nazis are extremely correct, and to be opposed to
them is to be wrong? They're 'right', and I'm not? English sucks. It's
a white supremacist mindf*ck.
- S Africa Police Seize "Ton" Of Explosives
- So now, six weeks later, they catch some white guys with
1,000kg of explosives. But they're 'right-wing extremists', not terrorists.
In fact, the only mention of the word terrorism in the article is to describe
what the South African government is charging the men with.
- Now look at this December 21 article. Two months after
the attacks, finally BBC acknowledges there's terrorism in South Africa.
But the way they go about writing the article is just bogus.
- Britons Warned Of SA Terror Risk
- Not once do they mention that the terrorists are white
guys. They mention the blowing up of a Buddhist temple, and then go on
to show similarities to the attacks on Bali and Kenya, backhandedly implying
the people doing the bombing are Al-Qaeda like people, when in reality
they're white Christians. Err, well, actually, they kind of are the same,
- Then the kicker. At the end, they say, "In an unconnected
move, the Foreign Office has advised Britons to leave Venezuela because
of growing civil unrest."
- If it's unconnected, why put it in this article? To
try and imply that Chavez is a terrorist? To try and imply the terrorists
in South Africa are something other than what they really are? Leftists
and not extreme-right wing Bush buddies?
- That protestor in Pretoria with the sign had the right
idea, but we should apply it to someone other than Bush here.
- F*ck you, BBC.
- And F*CK YOU to the entirety of the US media, who haven't
even bothered to report on the large number of terrorist attacks on black
South Africans by white Nazis.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST
- We end with a follow up to a scam that went on fifteen
months ago which right now, with all that's gone on, seems like a lifetime
- Remember the Anthrax attacks? Remember the media and
the White House pushing Bayer's Cipro on people as protection from Anthrax,
even though there are several antibiotics just as effective against Anthrax
that cost one tenth as much?
- Instead of telling people to buy penicillin, Bush goes
and pushes a failing product from the company that patented and sold us
Heroin as a wonder cure. Small wonder, considering that Bayer was part
of IG Farben, Hitler's war machine conglomerate, who were also partners
with the Bush family. IG Farben provided Jewish slave labor for the Bush
family, so the Bushes could make steel for the Nazis for use against Allied
- Anyone who doubts this, do a Google on 'Vesting order
- Why push Cipro? Could it be as a favor to Bayer, to
get one last big payday for their failing antibiotic? According to CNN,
in a study done on Cipro's effectiveness from 1994 to 2000, Cipro is losing
its effectiveness at an alarming rate.
- What I'd like to know is how long Bayer, the NIH, and
HHS Secretary Tommy Thompson have known Cipro is a rapidly fading drug.
And if they knew this, why the Hell were they pushing it over drugs one
tenth the price that do as well as Cipro against Anthrax?
- I think you know the answer already. Top to bottom,
this administration is made up of lying, two-faced bastards.
- Now I know why Janus was so popular in Greece. There's
a whole lot of two-headed monsters out there.