- The Feb. 10, 2003 issue of the daily Croatian Daily Morning
Leaf, publishes that
- U.S. President, George W. Bush and Iraqi president Saddam
Hussein, wear the
- same model of Italian shoes.
- Bush and Saddam have ordered three shoe models, worth
something less than
- 1000 $ per pair, from the renown Italian manufacturer,
Vito Antioli. They
- are made of thick, crocodile lather, and are all of black
- So they now have three, exactly the same, pairs of this
- Antioli states that he was surprised noting that he had
orders for the same
- shoe models coming from George Bush and Saddam Hussein.
Although he is
- manufacturing shoes for celebrities for many years, owing
to the present
- state of world affairs, he has found to be a bit unusual
- shoes of the same model for this two statesmen.
- There is an old Chinese proverb that says: Look what
those around you eat
- and you will understand their true nature.
- Perhaps the same goes for their tastes and the shoes
- Image that was published in daily Morning Leaf is in