- The ABC of how a seemingly insignificant law being passed
by the European parliament to restrict the sale of supplements will lead
to a global dictatorship
- To the average person it doesn't really seem that important
that the European parliament is giving into the pressures of the all-powerful
pharmaceuticals industries as they make an aggressive take-over of the
food supplements market and alternative medicine in general, claiming the
need to implement regulatory safety measures.
- However, when we take a look at Ron Law's study on the
Safety of Dietary Supplements we discover the following facts:
- A. "Properly researched, regulated, prescribed and
properly used drugs are the fourth most common cause of death - but they
are never reported. (Source, Journal of the American Medical Association
- Range 90,000 to 160,000 deaths per year.) That's a Boeing 747 crashing
every day! 46 people die every day from Aspirin alone in the USA.
- Avoidable medical misadventure is the sixth most common
cause of death. (Source, CDC - range 40,000 to 90,000) In Australia 9,000
people die from avoidable medical misadventure every year. (Source, Australian
Medical Journal). In Australia 50,000 people are maimed by medical misadventure
every year. (AMJ)"
- B. "You are less likely to die from taking a supplement
than dying from bee stings, sports injuries, lightening, animal bites,
horse riding, radon gas, etc, etc.
- Dietary supplements have the potential to reduce deaths
from cancers and heart disease by over 50%. (Optimists would go as high
- Greater than 26,000 times more people die from preventable
medical misadventure and properly regulated, properly prescribed and properly
used drugs than from dietary supplements."
- It is also worth noting that the huge rise in deaths
in recent years from heart disease and cancer can also be linked to environmental
poisoning from the food, agricultural and water supply industries who are
responsible for devastating people's health and endangering the survival
of the planet. It doesn't take a great deal of research to discover that
the dangerous chemicals in our food and water supplies and the pharmaceuticals
industries are not entirely unrelated.
- We can see that illness is an extremely profitable business,
the most profitable business in the world. An unhealthy population is more
docile, easily manipulated and a great financial asset.
- What greater threat to the long held monopoly of the
pharmaceutical giants than food supplements and alternative therapies that
are not only proved to be safe but are also extremely successful in combating
and preventing disease, not to mention the fact that they are also cheaper
most of the time?
- When a person has been through the 'medical mill' of
drugs, surgery, drugs, more surgery, more drugs and is finally given the
death sentence by their doctor, there are two ways that this person may
- A. They accept their doctor's prognosis and say farewell
to their loved ones.
- B. They question the medical authorities and search for
- When searching for an alternative therapist the average
person will come across one of the following:
- A. A well-intentioned therapist with insufficient knowledge
who may fail to cure them.
- B. A fake (who benefits the pharmaceutical industries
by destroying people's faith in alternative medicine).
- C. A great therapist who'll cure them.
- When, to their astonishment, they discover that not only
there are hundreds of effective therapies and cures with no side effects
for even the most serious illnesses like AIDS, but that their disease was
more than likely caused by the medical establishment in the first place
who moreover do everything in their power to suppress knowledge of these
effective therapies, they may have one of the following reactions, or all
- A. Joy
- B. Rage
- C. They join the Health Freedom Movement.
- The question that naturally arises is 'Why are so many
associations and politicians who claim to be defending alternative medicine
and our right to choose, who claim to be taking a stand against the pharmaceutical
giants so silent, unapproachable and unresponsive with regards to this
vitally important issue of protecting small businesses and our human rights
against the EU's restrictive legislation on the sale of supplements?'
- There are three possible reasons:
- A. They are ignorant
- B. They are being paid to keep people ignorant
- C. Their livelihood, and even their lives may have been
- When we hear that AIDS is not a sexually transmitted
disease but most likely to be an illness caused by vaccines and environmental
chemical poisoning it may surprise us, we may not believe it.
- When we hear that Linus Pauling, twice winner of the
Nobel Prize, said that most cancer research was a fraud we may have one
of two reactions:
- A. We agree with the many people in the medical establishment,
who claim that poor old Linus Pauling had lost his marbles.
- B. We believe him.
- Perhaps, we may think to ourselves, much of the above
information seems rather far-fetched and that surely the medical authorities,
surely our family doctor, our friendly local chemist, surely these educated
people could not all have been fooled, or worse still be fooling us. However,
it is worth considering the following things:
- A. The medical universities and medical journals serve
the interests of the profit oriented pharmaceutical cartel.
- B. Most of the information and research in medical journals
is funded by the pharmaceutical industries, not to mention the fact that
around one third of the content of these journals is most often dedicated
to drug ads.
- C. Educated people are also capable of believing lies,
or of being liars.
- D. Can we trust the regulating bodies that demand vast
sums of money in order to give out the stamp of approval for the sale of
medical products to have the nation's health as their primary concern?
Or may it be a possibility that they are doing big business and have as
much integrity as your average used car salesman?
- E. Would you entrust your health to a used car salesman?
- More importantly, what are the things that might stop
a person from believing the above information?
- A. Blind trust in the medical authorities.
- B. Over consumption of unhealthy contaminated food, water
and dependency on pharmaceutical products.
- C. Too much television.
- After having read the above you may have one of the following
- A. You don't believe a word of it and chuck this in the
- B. You decide there's nothing you can do about it and
sit back and say goodbye to humanity and the planet.
- C. You become an active participant in the Global Health
Freedom Movement and begin informing yourself, signing the relevant petitions
and writing letters of protest to your government and politicians.
- GLOBAL HEALTH FREEDOM MOVEMENT
- Ron Law 'Safefy of Dietary Supplements' http://www.laleva.cc/petizione/english/ronlaw_eng.html
- Dr Louis Bon de Brouwer 'Sida: le vertige - les apprentis
sorciers' editions Marco Pietteur firstname.lastname@example.org
- (For information on 'Disease Mongering' and the pharmaceuticals
- (Scientists taking money for papers ghost-written by
- 'The Yeast Syndrome' by John Parks Trowbridge and Morton
- 'The Cure for HIV and AIDS' by Dr Hulda Regehr Clark
- 'The Cure for all Diseases' by Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark
- Eleni Papadopulos Eleopulos et al., <books/epbmother.htm>'Mother
to Child Transmission of HIV and its Prevention with AZT and Nevirapine'
- Marvin Kitzerow, <books/mkbindict.htm>'The AIDS
- Mohammed Al-Bayati, <books/abbtoxic.htm>'Get all
The Facts: HIV does not cause AIDS'
- Joan Shenton, <books/jsbfalse.htm>'Positively False;
Exposing the myths around HIV and AIDS'
- Roberto Giraldo, <books/rgbstress.htm>'AIDS and
- John Lauritsen & Ian Young (editors), <books/jlbcult.htm>'The
AIDS Cult: Essays on the gay health crisis'
- Steven Epstein, <books/sebimpure.htm>'Impure Science;
AIDS, activism, and the politics of knowledge'
- Neville Hodgkinson, <books/nhbfailure.htm>'AIDS:
The failure of contemporary science'
- Peter Duesberg, <books/pdbinvent.htm>'Inventing
the AIDS Virus'
- Peter Duesberg (editor), <books/pdbkluwer.htm>'AIDS;
Virus or drug induced?'
- Peter Duesberg, <books/pdbinfect.htm>'Infectious
AIDS: Have we been misled?'
- Ian Young, <>'The Stonewall Experiment; A gay psychohistory'
- Ellinor Burkett, <>'The Gravest Show on Earth;
America in the age of AIDS'
- Robert Willner, <>'Deathly Deception'
- Robert Root-Bernstein, <>'Rethinking AIDS; The
tragic cost of premature consensus'
- John Lauritsen, <>'The AIDS War; Propaganda, profiteering
and genocide from the medical-industrial complex'
- John Lauritsen, <>'Poison by Prescription; The
- Bruce Nussbaum, <>'Good Intentions; How big business
and the medical establishment are corrupting the fight against AIDS'
- Jad Adams, <>'AIDS; The HIV myth'
- Jon Rappoport, <>'AIDS Inc.; Scandal of the century'