- In 1950, a wave of anti Semitism and terrorism in Iraq
made Naeim Giladi, 21, join the Zionist underground.
- Giladi was imprisoned, tortured and sentenced to death
by Iraqi authorities. He escaped and fled to Israel only to discover that
the anti Semitism and bombings had been engineered by his fellow Zionists
to dupe Iraqi Jews into going to Israel.
- Giladi's family was part of a Jewish community that settled
and prospered in Babylon 2600 years ago, 600 years before Christianity,
1200 years before Islam.
- Then in the late 1940's, the Prime Minister Nouri-el-Said
fired Jewish government employees, denied permits to Jewish merchants,
and finally, in March 1950, deprived Jews of their citizenship. Still they
did not leave.
- A month later, a series of terrorist bombings started
the wave of emigration. By January 1951 when a bomb was thrown at a synagogue
killed three and wounded 30, the exodus of frightened Jews jumped to 600-700
- When Giladi's father discovered his son had joined the
Zionists, he was sceptical. "You'll come home with your tail between
your legs," he said.
- But Giladi was young and idealistic. Jews were being
killed and Zionism represented a chance to build a national home. "I
was a true believer," he writes.
- In an essay "The Jews of Iraq", which is on
line, Giladi describes his bitter realization that Zionists were behind
the anti Semitism and bombings. http://www.ameu.org/printer.asp?iid=36&aid=72
- Unknown to Giladi, two members of the Zionist Underground
had been arrested and confessed that they had carried out the terrorist
- A book, "Venom of the Zionist Viper," by an
Iraqi investigator names Zionist "emissary" Mordecai Ben-Porat
as the organizer. The book was banned in Israel.
- Iraqi Prime Minister Said was a British pawn. He met
Israeli PM David Ben Gurion in Vienna in 1948 and agreed to transfer the
Iraqi Jews to Israel as part of the elite geopolitical program.
- This and other Zionist crimes against Jews are documented
in Giladi's book, "Ben Gurion's Scandals: How the Mossad and the Haganah
Eliminated Jews,"(1992) which will be republished by Dandelion Books
- By January 1952, all but 6,000 of 125,000 Iraqi Jews
had fled to Israel where as "Arab Jews," they were treated as
second-class citizens. Israel wanted them to perform the menial jobs vacated
by the Palestinians. Between the Iraqi and Israeli governments, the Iraqi
Jews lost much of their wealth.
- Of his people, Giladi concludes: "An ancient, cultured
prosperous community had been uprooted and its people transplanted to a
land dominated by East European Jews, whose culture was not only foreign
but entirely hateful to them."
- Their fate was typical of all 500,000 Jews from Arab
countries. This belies the Zionist argument that these Jews were expelled
from Muslim countries and make up for displaced Palestinians.
- Giladi discovered that Israel had spurned many sincere
Arab peace overtures because of its expansionist plans. He met Prime Minister
Ben Gurion and asked him why Israel didn't have a constitution.
- 'If we had a constitution, we'd have to have a border,
and this is not our border," Ben Gurion told him. "Where the
army conquers, that will be our border.'
- Giladi became an activist and fought in the 1967 and
1973 wars. But after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982, he renounced
his Israeli citizenship and moved to New York City.
- 'TRUE BELIEVERS'
- Giladi's story suggests that Zionists will kill Jews
and use terror against "friendly" targets to advance their interests.
In past articles, we have seen how they cooperated with the Nazis. In 1954,
they bombed American establishments in Cairo (the "Levon Affair")
to sabotage Egyptian-American relations. http://www.savethemales.ca/091202.html
- Some people think they are behind the Hamas. Suicide
bombings provided a rationale to destroy the Palestinian infrastructure
and "transfer" the Palestinians to Jordan. Ariel Sharon's body
language was noticeably upbeat when he visited bombing sites. http://www.propagandamatrix.com/puppet_on_a_string.html
- I won't dwell on September 11, which I think was perpetrated
by the CIA and Mossad. I'd rather focus on the irony that Naeim Giladi
almost died for a cause he later repudiated. Tens of millions of "true
believers" have been similarly conned.
- Zionism cons all Jews. Israelis have been con-scripted
in a never-ending colonial war against Muslims. Their supporters in the
Diaspora are being compromised morally. But try to warn Zionist "true
believers" and you will meet with abuse and ostracism. Zionism is
their religion and identity.
- Similarly women have been scrammed by feminism. To admit
this however, would "negate my whole life," as one woman put
- They have missed the boat and now all they have is ideology.
- We live in a world where 5% of the people, (i.e. Rockefellers,
Rothschilds, Windsors etc.) control 95% of the wealth. From their perspective,
we are squatters. They manage us by controlling our belief systems.
- They sponsored Communism, Zionism and Feminism to create
division and advance their plan for world government. You can see the common
pedigree of all three.
- In each case, the "party" defines Truth; the
end justifies the means; a sugar coating of idealism hides the true agenda;
aggression masquerades as grievance; infiltration and subversion are the
- The "Left-Right" paradigm in the political
arena is also a fraud. The cartel sponsors the Left to co-opt the opposition.
The Left spends itself attacking capitalism, when the real culprit is monopoly
capital i.e. the Rothschild-Rockefeller cartel that the Left never mentions.
Similarly, the Left keeps up the pretence that politicians actually make
- The cartel set up Communism as a government monopoly
and model for their New World Order. For example, Alger Hiss, the original
Secretary General of the United Nations was a Soviet Spy and President
of the elite Carnegie Endowment in New York. When Whitaker Chambers fingered
him, a "who's who" of the Eastern Establishment and Truman administration
rushed to his defence.
- Similarly, the "Right" has been co-opted into
defending monopoly capital. The real conflict is the cartel (which controls
business, government, education and media) vs. the rest of humanity. The
world is a two-bit company town.
- Capitalism is a healthy system so long as government
maintains a balance between the public and private good. Government now
is in the cartel's pocket.
- Throughout the 20th Century the wealthy have conned the
masses into fighting wars. The First and Second World wars were started
to destroy German and English national power. The Korean and Vietnam wars
were designed to weaken the United States.
- The upcoming American occupation of Iraq may lead to
another world war. The U.S. and Israel will exhaust whatever moral capital
they have left. They will be vulnerable to retaliation from Egypt, Iran
or Syria, backed by Russia, North Korea or China.
- There is no end to the machinations of the cartel. After
a nuclear conflagration in which millions of "useless eaters"
perish, there will be a groundswell calling for world government to "end
- Like Naiem Giladi, "true believers" should
be "disillusioned" sooner better than later.
- Henry Makow, Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game
Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His
articles on feminism and the new world order are archived at his site www.savethemales.ca
He enjoys receiving comments at email@example.com