- 2 directors at Los Alamos resigned- Alamos has also Sep11th
and Iraq ties!
- January 3rd, 2002 Globalfreepress.com ewing2001
- Today the NY Times revealed, that last year's mini scandal
at Los Alamos finally led to some new results.
- Both directors resigned:
- "...The director of the nation's pre-eminent nuclear
weapons laboratory has resigned amid investigations of corruption and missing
equipment, officials said yesterday.
- John C. Browne, director of Los Alamos National Laboratory
in New Mexico since November 1997, submitted his resignation on Dec. 23,
according to the University of California, which manages the laboratory
for the Department of Energy. Joseph Salgado, the laboratory's principal
deputy director, also resigned. The resignations will take effect on Monday..."
- ...In March, Glenn Walp, a former chief of the Arizona
Capitol police hired by the laboratory, wrote a memorandum to Los Alamos
administrators outlining more than $3 million worth of equipment than had
been reported lost from October 1998 to September 2001. An investigation
also found credit card abuses, including an employee who tried to buy a
$30,000 Ford Mustang..."
- Ignored however in the US Media, are also some disturbing
ties of Los Alamos to the Sep11th-story -and Iraq!
- On February 28th, 2001, Los Alamos entered into a support
contract with Nuclear Solutions, who merged last year with RTS.
- As learned, secretly hidden in some business news, 911-Insider
trader suspect, former FBI agent Derrick M Cleveland, sold some stocks
of Nuclear Solutions Inc. shortly after the Sep11th- attack, a company
which is connected with Los Alamos.
- In May 2002, Cleveland was arrested together with other
2 FBI agents Jeffrey A. Royer and Lynn Wingate, who had been accused of
having prior knowledge on the Sep11th attack. All three suspects worked
together with Amr Elgindy, which brother Khaled Elgindy works at the White
House connected Arab-American Institute.
- Royer was free on bail for only on day on June 18th,
2002, when he was able to meet his girlfriend Christy Sarkey (an ex-support
staffer in the Oklahoma City FBI office), which was not allowed. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/nypost/index.html?ts=1027273989
- Los Alamos was also on the anthrax-suspect list, which
was compiled by Barbara Rosenberg of the FAS.
- The first anthrax victim was Bob Stevens from the America
Media Building in Boca Raton, which is only 1 block away from the Pit Plant
(Product Ingredient Technology), which was just also Shrub-ed from the
official Iraq-WMD-supplier list.
- http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/anthplantx.html (picture
- As investigative reporter Tom Flocco found out, not only
this company, but a huge list of other US-companies was removed silently
from the list.
- "...However, CONCEALING AN IRAQI CHEMICAL WEAPONS
PLANT IN FLORIDA becomes even more outrageous when one considers that a
confidential May 31, 1990 billing statement links lawyers from former Bush
41 Secretary of State James Baker,s Houston law firm Baker & Botts
to telephone conferences, the drawing up of enzyme contracts, and holding
secret formulas connected to another lawyer from Iraqi terrorist Ihsan
Barbouti,s main Houston office of his Boca Raton chemical company..."
- (Baker Botts also represents Aramark, which was just
tied to Bin Laden's brother in law Khalid bin Mahfouz. Other clients of
Baker Botts are BP, ExxonMobil, Conoco or Enterprise Oil but also Boeing
- BakerBotts has also a strategic alliance with Afridi
& Angell, a law firm of Nicholas B. Angell, with offices in U.A.E.
at Abu Dhabi, Dubai (->) and Sharjah, as well as in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- As ABC-Nightline reported already in 1991, Iraqi's Barbouti
invested also in 2 other US companies:
- TK-7 of Oklahoma City, which makes a fuel additive; Pipeline
Recovery Systems of Dallas, which makes an anti-corrosive chemical that
preserves pipes. The third one was Prodcut Ingredient Technology (PIT)
of Boca Raton, which makes food flavorings
- Source: http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/anthplantx.html
- Some reports claimed, that Dr. Barbouti and PIT developed
a cyanide called Prussian Blue and exported it to Iraq, one year before
the first gulf war started.
- Los Alamos was officially involved in Desert Storm, as
an advisor, "using ozone to mitigate the threat of biological weapons".
- But Alamos was also, together with the Lawrence Livermore
National Labor, still testing nuclear devices in the desert of Nevada.
- More disturbingly, both institutes are also on the supplier
list to Iraq, which was first reported by Geneva-based reporter Andreas
Zumach at the end of last year.
- He said, that also the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense,
Commerce, and Agriculture quietly helped arm Iraq.
- Furthermore U.S. government nuclear weapons laboratories
Lawrence Livermore, Los Alamos and Sandia trained traveling Iraqi nuclear
scientists and gave non-fissile material for construction of a nuclear
- The list and Zumachs report was later also released in
germans daily paper "Taz".
- (*Sandia is also co-founder of CIA-contractor Qynergy,
now belonging to In-Q-Tel
- Dr. Ruth David, President of Sandia (and former Director
for Science and Technology at the CIA) initiated also ANSER's Homeland
Defense (->) Strategic Thrust in 1998/99, which became already in 1999
the Institute for Homeland Security, almost unknown by the public.
- Sandia is one of the institutes, which is working on
new thermo-nuclear or microwave weapons.
- From 1991 to 1994, Dr. David was Director of the Development
Testing Center that developed and operated a broad spectrum of full-scale
engineering test facilities.
- Together with Jay C Davis, also ANSER, they later developed
thermobarics, a bomb system which can pulverise huge skyscrapers and human
- Davis was formerly director of the Livermore LLNL/UC
Center for Accelerator Mass Spectrometry and the founding Director of the
Defense Threat Reduction Agency/ DTRA of the United States Department of
- In the 1970's, he was principal scientist and project
manager for the design and construction of the Rotating Target Neutron
Source-II Project, building the most intense 14 MeV neutron sources in
existence, used for nine years by the US and Japan for fusion materials
- ---For music fans only: One of the members of the Laser
Advisory Board at Lawrence is Jeff Baxter, former Steely Dan and Doobie
- Miriam E.John, another ANSER executive, is also Vice
President of Sandia's California Division. (->) http://www.anser.org/aboutanser/bios/trustees/johnbio.html
- At least 3 other ANSER executives worked also for the
CIA or still have ties to the Intelligence Agency or the Pentagon.
- One example is H.B. Zachry, who also held several positions
leading to his appointment as Manager of the Command and Service Module
in the Apollo Spacecraft Program Office.
- Another is Dr. Mignogna: http://www.anser.org/aboutanser/bios/corpofficers/mignognabio.html
- He has served on high-level Air Force and DOD study efforts
such as the Strategic Bomber Penetration Assessment Group and the Strategic
- Mignogna is an Adjunct Professor of Statistics at the
American University and a member of the AIAA Weapon Systems Effectiveness
- Dr. John Gannon, who works at ANSERs Homeland Security,
served as Chairman of the National Intelligence Council (1997-2001) after
serving for two years (1995-1997) as the Deputy Director for Intelligence,
- How much do Sandia and Los Alamos really have to hide?
- Last year it was revealed, that not only equipment, but
also sensitive computer data was stolen at Los Alamos, including complete
missing computers and radio devices.
- In November 2002, two individuals were fired at Los Alamos
National Laboratories. One of the individuals, Glenn Walp authored a memo
that ultimately drew extensive media and Congressional attention to the
(Project on Government Oversight)
- ...developing story....