- An Israeli propaganda rag which provides fodder for the
US propaganda system (formerly known as the US news media) is making wild
claims about al-Queda being on the verge staging of a bio-attack against
the US or Israel.
- Source: http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=233
- Funny thing about this. According to Jane's International
Security News, as of just last week, Israeli intelligence does not consider
Osama bin Laden and al-Queda a particularly significant threat to its security.
Never has. In fact, when asked to provide intelligence on Bin Laden by
the US, Israel came up empty handed because they don't think he's important
enough to track.
- Source: http://www.janes.com/security/international_security/news/fr/fr021227_1_n.shtml
- So, if professional intelligence analysts in Israeli
don't care about Bin Laden, who does?
- Apparently, not George Bush. This is what he said about
Bin Laden just six months after the 9-11 attack when it became obvious
the only result of our illegal war against Afghanistan was the creation
of misery of millions of innocent Afghani civilians.
- "I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I
don't really care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- George Bush. March 13, 2002
- But facts aside, CNN and others can't rest from their
daily task of terrorizing US citizens with images of terrorism and threats
of terrorism. Here's today's CNN headlines about a bombing that took place
ten thousand miles or so from the US:
- * Video: Bombers bring terror to mall * Israel restricts
Palestinian travel * Bombings eyewitness: 'I saw horrible things'
- 'Bombers bring terror to mall terror to the mall' 'I
saw horrible things' Not bad turns of a phrase. The spirit of William Randolph
Hearst is alive an well at CNN.
- So if apprehending Bin Laden is not a US priority, then
- Here's a thought-provoking video still from the always
enlightening web page of Orlin Grabbe:
- It features US Secretary of War Donald Rumsfeld shaking
hands with Saddam Hussein while visiting that country on an official trip
on behalf of the so-called Reagan White House (controlled in fact by George
Bush Sr.) The purpose of Rumsfeld's trip was, among other things, to work
out the details of providing Iraq with the raw materials and equipment
they lacked to create their very own bio-war weapon program. It wasn't
that long ago.
- As George Seldes says: "Even the Gods can't change
- If there is a bio-attack on this country, we can thank
the Bush family and friends for being directly involved in making it possible.
Too bad so few Americans will realize the basic facts of the situation.
And we can thank CNN & Co. for that.
- BTW, CNN & Co. is also doing a first rate job of
'disappearing' the news of widespread dissent in Israel among normal people
who want their government to stop its daily slaughter of Palestinian civilians.
Search in vain in the US news media for information on this important story.
- On the other hand, if you're interested in ten hours
a day of obviously bogus clone birth claims from an UFO cult called Raelians,
CNN & Co. can provide you with THAT with no problem.