- A Hong Kong computer game enthusiast has been found slumped
dead at a terminal in a game centre after playing non-stop for hours, police
- The 28-year-old was found slumped at his screen early
yesterday after he apparently had played the online game Diablo II since
early Friday evening.
- A policeman found him in the game centre shortly after
1 am, five hours after he began playing the popular game, according to
- His death at a game centre in Hong Kong's Yuen Long district
came eight months after a 17-year-old game centre employee was found dead
after playing Diablo II through the night.
- Warnings were posted in cyber cafes around Hong Kong
advising customers not to spend too long playing games uninterrupted after
the death of the teenager last May.