- "My friends and I did three whores yesterday,"
my son, 16, remarked casually.
- "Then we killed them and took our money back."
- He was referring to the new video game craze, "Grand
Theft Auto --Vice City" which allows impressionable teens to pretend
they are psychotic gangsters. They become ex-con "Tommy Vercetti,"
a Darwinian survivor in a pitiless hedonistic "Vice City."
- They have a choice of 120 vehicles and 30 weapons (meat
cleaver, machete) to use to gun down policemen, rob liquor stores and jack
cars. Made by Sony, the game teaches the young it's cool to be evil. The
predecessor game "Grand Theft Auto-3", (only 50 vehicles, 20
weapons) sold seven million copies.
- My son added: "If I had a high-powered rifle and
wasn't afraid of the law, it's what I'd do."
- He was just goading me; but I was taken aback. I didn't
- Boomers like me who got zero moral education are not
prepared to instruct our children. This is exacerbated by the fact that
our children often don't live with us, as in my case.
- I see this with other male friends. One told me his wife
caught his 12-year-old daughter in a chat room where assorted sexual positions
were being compared. Another discovered his 17-year-old daughter had lost
her virginity and acted as if it were a glove. Both fathers do not live
with their daughters and probably wouldn't know how to react if they did.
- Our reflex is to be laid back and tolerant. To say:"
This is natural experimentation."
- I might have done this a few years ago but I am beginning
to see the world differently. I no longer believe trends like family breakdown,
promiscuity and violence are random.
- GOD'S THREE-MILLION-YEAR EXPERIMENT IS IN TROUBLE
- As you know from my previous articles, I believe a satanic,
criminal cabal rules the world controlling illegal drugs, prostitution
as well as banking, oil, defence and the media. In order to consolidate
its power and weaken society, it actively promotes these destructive trends.
- Following a centuries-old plan, it has subverted all
social institutions: business, politics, education, and religion. (Most
people don't realize that success today depends on serving this cabal.)
It started all wars. It fabricated the war on terror to advance the creation
of an Orwellian world-police-state.
- We are on the cusp of a New Dark Age from which we may
never emerge. How did this happen?
- It happened because they took God out of the universe.
"They" are members of secret Satanist societies. They are too
smart to say, "Here's the devil. You'll like him better." But
when they removed God, which is essentially a belief in the reality of
morality, they opened the door for evil.
- They used a sleight of hand. They preyed on mankind's
innate desire for justice by promising "fraternity, liberty and equality."
They gave us liberalism, socialism and communism, not to help but to control
us. They gave us feminism, pornography and sexual liberation, not to free
but to enslave us. They used them all to undermine family, nation, and
- Without vision, a people will perish. God is vision.
God is Goodness: this is how we perceive the difference between good and
evil. Man is blind without God,
- There IS Moral Order in the universe. Morality, (obedience
to God) far from being old fashioned and boring, is extremely useful and
- Just look at our satanic masters! They are notoriously
dysfunctional: drug addicts, pedophiles, and murderers. Their families
are a mess. If only we could convince them they could find true love and
happiness by serving rather than defying God.
- Jesus said, "God is a spirit. We worship Him in
spirit and in truth." God is Goodness, Truth, Justice and Beauty.
We all have an innate sense of these spiritual absolutes. We all have a
direction connection with our Creator. We can serve Him by doing whatever
we think He wants us to do. This is the key to happiness.
- A lot of Christians are fatalistic. They think the end
times are near and necessary for the fulfillment of prophesy. I can't comment
on this but I don't believe God intended us to sit back and let His creation
go to hell.
- We were created to serve God. We must sacrifice ourselves
to His purpose. We must not cowardly cling to life, if increasingly life
is not worth living.
- Men need to begin by taking control of their own families.
- THE FATHER IS THE CORNERSTONE OF THE FAMILY
- A man cannot be strong without a connection to God. He
must align himself with God's purpose, and provide a strong moral vision
for his family.
- Heterosexual union entails the exchange of power and
love. Men love women who obey them. Men love women who empower them. I
love my wife more and more each day because she is helpful and adaptable.
This makes me want to make her happy.
- My wife's career is not her first priority. She is happy
because I am devoted to her. A man's love is a woman's power, and vice
- Dutiful daughters (women who love their parents and are
devoted to them) make the best wives. This devotion is naturally transferred
to their husbands. And when wives obey their husbands, children obey their
- Heterosexual marriage involves a profound fusion necessary
for emotional and psychological development. It takes place when a woman
loves a man enough to trust him completely. She self effaces, assuming
an aspect of his identity. He assumes a part of her essence as well. This
mystical exchange produces the sense of "completion" that people
- Many men confuse their relationship to God with their
love of women. They are seeking themselves, which women can't give them.
Women want to be enlisted for a higher purpose, and loved for their contribution.
- GOD IS REALITY
- In conclusion, men must represent God in their family
- The next time I see my son, I'll remind him that criminals
are sick, tormented, losers. There is nothing glamorous about their lives;
playing "Vice City" pollutes the soul. (My son isn't really into
this game and I'm not sure I'd forbid it if he were. I'd rather he came
to my way of thinking himself.)
- As for my friends' daughters, I'll suggest that sex is
a profound psychological and emotional experience, not only a physical
- Psychologically and emotionally, sex is always self-surrender
for a woman. She MUST love and be loved; otherwise, she will be damaged.
Sex is an expression of love, and a mystery. Teenage girls need to mature
in order to explore this mystery.
- Truth, Justice, Goodness and Beauty are absolutes. Our
satanist leaders can distort them but they can't change this Reality.
A true civilization would be devoted to discussing how to enact these absolutes.
Ours is devoted to suppressing or mutilating them.
- God is Reality. The more we evade Reality, the more unreal
we become. We slide toward the edge of extinction.
- We must be fearless in confronting the cabal. Its power
is built on lies. Evil is unreal. It is the absence of Good, a kind of
obsessive envy. Sick and unwholesome, it resembles a dilapidated shed.
Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse!
- Henry Makow, Ph.D. is the inventor of the inventor of
the board game Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a
Date." His articles and feminism and the new world order are archived
on his web site http://www.savethemales.ca He welcomes feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org